What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

By tablets, do you mean the stones with the crosses right before entering the water cave that leads to the statues?

If that's so, I have 2 red cross stones to the left and 1 blue cross stone on top of the entrance.

About the one you say to have see underground, where's that? On the water cave with the statues? I can't find it.

Also, if those stones are related how the hell does that even make sense when there's 2 of the same type? Does it mean you have to destroy it and then touch it?
As I understand it, the 4 written thingies to the right of the entrance each indicate a color.
Assuming those aren't also shuffled:
Go to the 3 pillars between the springs (the leftmost of which should be broken)
Shoot the ground underneath the rightmost pillar, it should reveal a third color.

Then your statue order is:
- First the color that had 2 above the left spring.
- Second the color above the entrance.
- Third the one that was hidden underground
- Then touch the color that wasn't present above ground.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally managed to get the game working, and this reminds me of Metroid. So far so good. Now to see what kind of content it'll have. Plus the puzzles you guys are talking about.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

As I understand it, the 4 written thingies to the right of the entrance each indicate a color.
Assuming those aren't also shuffled:
Go to the 3 pillars between the springs (the leftmost of which should be broken)
Shoot the ground underneath the rightmost pillar, it should reveal a third color.

Then your statue order is:
- First the color that had 2 above the left spring.
- Second the color above the entrance.
- Third the one that was hidden underground
- Then touch the color that wasn't present above ground.
Haaaaa! That worked :D
Fck sakes I shot everything but that damn pillar floor lol...
Thanks a lot

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it does not work the game starts me but then closes me , someone tells me that please

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is genuinely pretty good, but I'm stuck in the damn room where the lizard boss is supposed to drop down. He never showed up for me. So I guess I either need to wait for a save file or a bugfix.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so anyone know how to get pass this part i alway a block to getting out but die die at the end

Attachments

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, okay. I'm seriously stumped now.
I just got the double jump, and a lot of water turned red and dangerous. I have no idea where to go, and I've been looking everywhere.

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, okay. I'm seriously stumped now.
I just got the double jump, and a lot of water turned red and dangerous. I have no idea where to go, and I've been looking everywhere.
you need to go through this door which is near where the demo ends.

Attachments

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you need to go through this door which is near where the demo ends.
Yeah, I've tried there already, but there's a door I need a keycard or something to open, and the other way is blocked by a one way door contraption. I feel like I need some wave beam-like thing.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

The loops and hoops required to play this are quite bad... I'm on windows 7, changed locale, changed the date time, added the language, switched to it on game startup and it still closes -_-

Edit: oh yeah, and location too. - still no go... Maybe some kind soul will patch that check out (if that is even possible) otherwise looks like it is not worth the effort...

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone, by chance, heard any rumblings of an English DLsite release date (if it even will be, that is)? Game seems great and all, and I would be happy to pay for it, but paying via Jdlsite is a pain for me and I'd like a version where I wouldn't have to change dozens of setting every time I wished to start it.

Edit: Never mind, got it working fine.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok.
After you get the wall jump and return to the surface where do you go from there. The elevator back to the beginning is not operating.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I've tried there already, but there's a door I need a keycard or something to open, and the other way is blocked by a one way door contraption. I feel like I need some wave beam-like thing.
Pssst... UPDATED
It took me a while to find out too. You really gotta be thorough with these areas...

Update: Hold on, apparently after you find out that you need a card key, you have to go back to the 2 soldiers blocking the area where the lamias are. The right one will say that he lost his card key. And let's just say a little birdie told me where the card key is...

Attachments

Last edited:

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you pass the snake that turns you into stone?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I got to the plant boss and I can't seem to find it's weak spot.
May anyone point out?

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok, I got to the plant boss and I can't seem to find it's weak spot.
May anyone point out?
Shoot the top by using the elevators. It take quite a long time. :p

And for the laziest of us or just for fun
You can use Cheat engine to block HP/O2 with the Double value (it goes by 0~100) and 4 Bytes for rockets

Last edited:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I made it to the top of the tower that needed
the wall kick, double jump, AND wave beam.
It contained another golden gear and a sign that I of course don't understand. Can anyone translate it?

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Shoot the top by using the elevators. It take quite a long time. :p
Lol! I did try that several times, but it appears you have to aim AND AIM REALLY FCKING GOOD! -.-

Edit* And wooohooooooo! I got the wall jump finally :3
I'm loving this game *.*

Edit** Ok... and I'm stuck again lol...
I went back to the surface and talked to guard that lost the key card.
Then, I went left and there was a cut-scene with 2 guards and a captain. I kept moving left and then there was another cut-scene with the scientist (?) dude where the girl shoots down the floor leading to a water way where there was a strong current, but it isn't there now.
I've shot every pixel in there in case something was hidden, but there's nothing there.
What are you suppose to do?

Edit*** And nvm... You're supposed to go back to the elevator. I don't understand why she went into the water way, only to go back up again lol...

Last edited:

kos9494

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made it to the top of the tower that needed
the wall kick, double jump, AND wave beam.
It contained another golden gear and a sign that I of course don't understand. Can anyone translate it?
"For you to reach this place, you must have a fondness for height, don't you? Me too, actually."

Btw, how did you reach that place? Would be glad if you can show me the starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.