What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

Sadly I can not buy it. I really would appreciate if someone can PM the Eng Game. ^^
The english version has DRM. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's no way to bypass this and that you have to settle for the japanese version.

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The english version has DRM. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's no way to bypass this and that you have to settle for the japanese version.
Oh. Too bad.
Thanks for the info! :)
Then I just hope to be able to find the Ver.2.8

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wouldn't it be possible maybe to take the english translations and import them into the DRM free japanese version? :confused:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Does this game have any actual h or is it just purely ryona?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does this game have any actual h or is it just purely ryona?
It's ALMOST pure ryona. There are rat enemies that will eat da booty.

Also, does anyone know what the changes in the newest version are? There seems to be bigger health pickups, but that may just be me playing on a less-strict difficulty.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

:cool:Dudes I find the problem. U guys have known that this game is a freak but still have no idea how freak it is. After so many complain about the .ini file not working, I download the file again and try to run it myself. What surprises me is that it can`t work even on my computer this time. I use Process Monitor to see what the game exactly have done. Guess what? It tries to search files containing ‘rj172038’ and 'BGmargaret' with archive formats(7z, rar, zip) in EVERY possible place. Literally EVERY, from current directory of the game to parent directory,and every directory under the parent directory, every directory under your document, download, desktop directory, and, even the recent files that you have opened! If the game find something in your PC, then sorry u don`t have the right to see the gallery. I guess the author even turn the boss bug in early version to a punishment for pirating.
To pass the protection is easy. Just rename or erase all your related archive file, and clear directory

Please inform me whether it solve your problem or not.
For you guys who can't summon the boss, you gotta delete any files with those keywords. What the guy said was true, I was trying all day to figure out why the boss hasn't appeared. Then I started to delete those files and bam they appeared. The creator really didn't wan't anyone to pirate his game. :p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody has the full save? can someone send it tome or share it right here?:confused:

ESE150

Reputation score

I can't get the second boss to appear :(

Would anyone be so kind as to share a save file from after beating the second boss, but before getting the double jump?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Completely stuck at the Central Tower.
This kind of hardcore Mega Man X platforming is not keyboard-friendly.

I don't have any PC gamepads, other than the Dualshock 4 for the PS4. Is it possible to play this game using the Dualshock 4?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.