What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

i am glad i didnt buy it then itsw not only not working but also its not even H such a waste of time. specially the maker has so much potential and loose money and time doing this

well good luck
Not everything has to have explicit sex scenes. Maybe the developer just wants to make fun games, but doesn't like the idea of rape or fornication in his games.

yeah it was, but they did an update to the game, and that error message is gone, it now loads the first warning screen, that fades to load the main screen then poof the whole program closes, I'm now trying to remember that region hack from many years ago where you change the numbers in your Registry from US/Canada, to Japan which was a fix long time ago for a japan only game. if anyone else remembers can they point me in the right direction, thanks
8 Hours Ago 23:39
I have a text file on my computer that says:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/system/currentcontrolset/control/nls/language/install language to 0411 for Jap to 0409 for normal
I've no idea what that means or does any more, but is that what you're talking about?

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, i changed all my regional settings to japanese (even my language ) and it works, im on windows 10,

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, i changed all my regional settings to japanese (even my language ) and it works, im on windows 10,
What did you change in particular to make it work?
Is it with the purchased version? If so, how does the trial product work for you (error on startup?)

Last edited:

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What did you change in particular to make it work?
Is it with the purchased version? If so, how does the trial product work for you (error on startup?)
purchased version, hmmm i noticed i have to change almost everything (control panel, regional format: japanese(that put your all your date and hour format to japanese), in location "japanese" and non-unicode japanese too, also in the language package i had to put it to japanese (although it is easy to change since it displays in the bottom-right left to the time in the taskbar of windows))

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

YAY it works I missed one change to japanese, it was changing the keyboard display language from english to japanese, thanks for the help

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

purchased version, hmmm i noticed i have to change almost everything (control panel, regional format: japanese(that put your all your date and hour format to japanese), in location "japanese" and non-unicode japanese too, also in the language package i had to put it to japanese (although it is easy to change since it displays in the bottom-right left to the time in the taskbar of windows))
yeah it worked great. thanks

OP
el duderino

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It also works on the demo.

Now I just need to hold out for the release on the english Dlsite.

Edit: And I'm stuck already, how am I meant to proceed here? Can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

Attachments

Last edited:

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It also works on the demo.

Now I just need to hold out for the release on the english Dlsite.

Edit: And I'm stuck already, how am I meant to proceed here? Can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.
maybe that's not implemented in the demo? i had no troubles with that door

OP
el duderino

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My apologies, I can enter the door, but I don't know how to proceed from there. The text shows up when i try to jump up.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

With the demo, it seems the key parts (Win 10) are
- Date/time display settings to japanese
- Language support for japanese added but not set to default language (adds japanese IME to keyboard input modes)
- Keyboard set to japanese IME
- Japanese non-unicode settings may or may not be required, too lazy to reboot and test that.
In particular, I don't actually need to adjust the display language, though I think I had installed a japanese language pack ages ago, so that may be required.

Pointing a mechatranslate at their blog, I'm not sure this is intentional blocking of foreigners -
rather, my interpretation is that they were overzealous in a checksum procedure that ensures the game wasn't corrupted/modified before running,
and in doing so accidentally made the test depend on the locale settings.
Not sure though. The author did previously release a proper english version of one of their games - maybe they got burned by perceived excessive sharing?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My apologies, I can enter the door, but I don't know how to proceed from there. The text shows up when i try to jump up.
The text contains a hilighted form of "体験版" which seems the universally accepted name for "demo".
So I'm pretty sure that's as far as the demo goes...

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Full version:

Okay, I'm stuck at this one part where
there is underwater section with Lamias and four statues. I think I'm supposed to destroy them in a certain order? And I think the image I attached provides the answer. Maybe I should just do trial and error...

Attachments

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full version:

there is underwater section with Lamias and four statues. I think I'm supposed to destroy them in a certain order? And I think the image I attached provides the answer. Maybe I should just do trial and error...
I'm stuck in the same point...

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't understand how to progress in this game at all, I'm stuck near the first rest room like 3 minutes in. Am I missing some button to use or something?

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't understand how to progress in this game at all, I'm stuck near the first rest room like 3 minutes in. Am I missing some button to use or something?
hmm you already fought the big fish? there are some destructible walls, try to shoot at all suspicious walls

Wewt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like Raisuke said, you gotta beat the big fish to get the range extender. After that go back to the first room where the knight is. If you climb up to the platform, you can now shoot the gear that brings down a platform which lets you jump across to the other side.

Does anyone know what to do after meeting the lizard people? I've gotten past a bunch of them including the ones underwater but now I'm stuck in a room where I can't seem to progress further. I can't even jump back to where I came from. The walls seem to require some powerup to break, am I supposed to have it at this point?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Full version:

So did anyone figure out how to proceed?

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full version:

well. I found something interesting here. Before the stage we are stuck, left to the room that have the gear to take out the platform

Attachments

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the rockets in the very first part of the game, they are behind some crates

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh baby! Here I come.
I was looking foward to this game :)

Edit*Huh... How do you start the game?
I ran the executable and window comes with a warning title and some text, I believer it's a disclaimer. Then the window closes?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.