What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

I'll just wait till this releases on the English dlsite.

Not that I have a choice...

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've run nearly every H game on this site on the PC I have and I too have the demo fail on startup. I'm gonna poke around on the usual sites for a full torrent since it appears to have just released. Maybe the whole thing won't have that problem. Who knows.

I'll report back if I find anything.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I get same error on windows 7
環境エラーが発生しました。
動作環境をご確認の上再起動してください。

Environment error has occurred.
Please restart on the operating environment of the check.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's info about it with temporary download link on their site (link in the first post). Download is slow, so I can't confirm whether or not this one is working.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's info about it with temporary download link on their site (link in the first post). Download is slow, so I can't confirm whether or not this one is working.
Unfortunately, it's the same contents and produces the same error.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unfortunately, it's the same contents and produces the same error.
Files have the same size but different modification time, but yeah... new one doesn't work fork me either :(.
BTW, according to readme file this one is rated R15, so I wouldn't expect anything too explicit.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe the game needs to be run on a Japanese Windows XP onwards, thus creating the error of environment error.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

it's unplayable right now, it crashes on startup, looks like you need windows xp or better with an actual japanese iso, not the regional options way

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I gather, the only scenes you get aren't ecchi enough to be considered hentai...
Sure, you see that rat in that position with her, but it's only your imagination telling you it's molesting her. There's no 'palpable' content to show you that.
This author is such a tease lol... Makes really nice games at the edge of hentai, but it looks like he's taunting with that factor.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am glad i didnt buy it then itsw not only not working but also its not even H such a waste of time. specially the maker has so much potential and loose money and time doing this

well good luck

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

i am glad i didnt buy it then itsw not only not working but also its not even H such a waste of time. specially the maker has so much potential and loose money and time doing this

well good luck
This way of thinking is incorrect, for three reasons, at least from my point of view.

1. The author might live on a certain region where this kind of fetish is quite common, so his interest might be as blunt as you see here. He loves his fetish and so he transmits it through these games (his work per say).
  2. There's a variety of market niches that every company may reach out with their works and the underwater babe getting naughty things done to her while under water is one and quite hot at least to me (it's a shame there's no really h though...)
  3. It's not wasting time, if the author loves what he does. I for one do not build h games (sadly), but I am a developer and have several projects on hold (a couple are of large scale) and I am currently working on a medium scale project. I've been doing this all alone and sure it's very time consuming, but is it wasting time? Not really, because I love what I do and I believe I'll help others eventually.

Last edited:

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is it possible we can get some region hack made?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

so I bought the game, they seem to be trying to fix the error, now it shows no error, it goes to a warning screen then fades out, then just closes to desktop, maybe next update it will fix that. one can hope

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

This way of thinking is incorrect, for three reasons, at least from my point of view.

1. The author might live on a certain region where this kind of fetish is quite common, so his interest might be as blunt as you see here. He loves his fetish and so he transmits it through these games (his work per say).
  2. There's a variety of market niches that every company may reach out with their works and the underwater babe getting naughty things done to her while under water is one and quite hot at least to me (it's a shame there's no really h though...)
  3. It's not wasting time, if the author loves what he does. I for one do not build h games (sadly), but I am a developer and have several projects on hold (a couple are of large scale) and I am currently working on a medium scale project. I've been doing this all alone and sure it's very time consuming, but is it wasting time? Not really, because I love what I do and I believe I'll help others eventually.
you are completely right but as you said your point of view, so each person has. and my point of view was that i said, still i said this guy has so much potential for work in even more profitable projects but is indeed as you said there are still ppl that have that fetish,

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I bought the game, they seem to be trying to fix the error, now it shows no error, it goes to a warning screen then fades out, then just closes to desktop, maybe next update it will fix that. one can hope
Wasn't the error message before the warning screen region related?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah it was, but they did an update to the game, and that error message is gone, it now loads the first warning screen, that fades to load the main screen then poof the whole program closes, I'm now trying to remember that region hack from many years ago where you change the numbers in your Registry from US/Canada, to Japan which was a fix long time ago for a japan only game. if anyone else remembers can they point me in the right direction, thanks

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah it was, but they did an update to the game, and that error message is gone, it now loads the first warning screen, that fades to load the main screen then poof the whole program closes, I'm now trying to remember that region hack from many years ago where you change the numbers in your Registry from US/Canada, to Japan which was a fix long time ago for a japan only game. if anyone else remembers can they point me in the right direction, thanks
Let me know if it works. It's still strange though how the first error is still present in the trial versions.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see what you're trying to say but usually this is only a problem when the dev removes content not adds.
Even if this is someone's fetish, it is true that if content was added it would allow the dev to reach more than just the people with that fetish, increasing profits.
The animations so really smooth, the character is cute, and there's even clothing destruction but if this dev would just add some actual intercourse, the dev would most likely reach those people that are right on the edge of buying it but don't have the fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.