What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

I guess it has a lock but I don't remember where to get the keys at all.

Also there is a bug where
killing the blue dragon before reaching the generator would prevent you from progressing

so now I'm stuck and have to wait for next patch
Okay yeah that door is locked. Couldn't find the key anywhere.

If you have already killed the dragon you can still "end" the game by escaping through the quicksand in the land dragon room (it's the room with 3 or 4 little dragons), but first you need to make an item that allows you to swim through sand. Also, if you go through this route it ends in a bad end (the MC became a full time prostitute because she failed her quest).

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay yeah that door is locked. Couldn't find the key anywhere.

If you have already killed the dragon you can still "end" the game by escaping through the quicksand in the land dragon room (it's the room with 3 or 4 little dragons), but first you need to make an item that allows you to swim through sand. Also, if you go through this route it ends in a bad end (the MC became a full time prostitute because she failed her quest).
I gave the item to the black elf already so I have to go through the normal ending, but in the new version there is a solution to fix the dragon so I'll be ok

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I gave the item to the black elf already so I have to go through the normal ending, but in the new version there is a solution to fix the dragon so I'll be ok
For some reason I could still go through the quicksand even after giving it to the dark elf. Possibly a bug.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Three cells with bandits is a hint room
5 digit code is on Engraved Ring
You can sneak past the Assassins, they just have a larger FoV. For the first one, wait for him to go far right, move to the passage down, then wait for him to go far left.
For the Sand Worm you can go to the room a floor higher where three people are partying. You'll get an option to throw a bomb inside.

Need Lens of Truth to recognize Sleeping Potion -> Need Sleeping Potion to get past Boss -> Need to get past Boss to get Lens of Truth

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need Lens of Truth to recognize Sleeping Potion -> Need Sleeping Potion to get past Boss -> Need to get past Boss to get Lens of Truth
If you are talented (多才), you recognise the sleeping potion for what it is straight away and can then use it against the bandit boss.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So where do can you find the Sleeping Potion? I've stolen the item from the High Priest, but am now stumped on where to go or what to do. I can't open any of the doors in the Wizard hideout, nor can I get to the area with the dogs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So where do can you find the Sleeping Potion? I've stolen the item from the High Priest, but am now stumped on where to go or what to do. I can't open any of the doors in the Wizard hideout, nor can I get to the area with the dogs.

You should be able to open up the big complex with the locked door in the middle of area D.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You should be able to open up the big complex with the locked door in the middle of area D.
Nope, doesn't open. Says something about being locked by magic, and the magic detection gem makes it glow.

I have the Claw and the Wing keys, but haven't found where the Wing key fits.

Oh, and a random thing I found: There's an extra Luck point hidden in one of the crates in the North-eastern part of the room where the bandits are partying.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, doesn't open. Says something about being locked by magic, and the magic detection gem makes it glow.

I have the Claw and the Wing keys, but haven't found where the Wing key fits.

Oh, and a random thing I found: There's an extra Luck point hidden in one of the crates in the North-eastern part of the room where the bandits are partying.
You said you couldn't get to the area with the dogs. That's the door where they ask for the password. Password is on a sheet of paper with invisible writing. Writing is revealed when water is poured onto it. Top up on water from level B3 where the merchant near the well is.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You said you couldn't get to the area with the dogs. That's the door where they ask for the password. Password is on a sheet of paper with invisible writing. Writing is revealed when water is poured onto it. Top up on water from level B3 where the merchant near the well is.
Ah! That place must be the A-area that I've been looking for. Where is the sheet of paper? I've pored over all of the areas but can't for the life of my think where it could be.

Edit: Oh god it was in my inventory all along! And now I feel like an idiot. Thanks a lot, Harley!

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wear the Waitress outfit and talk to the bedridden Bandit in Area B with 干しチーズ and 馬乳酒 to learn he lost an important key in the Bathroom
Read the top-right sign at the crossroads leading to B2/Sand Dragon Den/Water Seller, it says "Don't forget the password!"
Go to the Bathroom on the same floor, check the bottom-right stall for a memo and the toilets for Wing Key
Go to the 4th tabs in Items and choose 奇妙なメモ, spray water on it to receive the password
Go to the top exit in B2 to enter Area A

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Wear the Waitress outfit and talk to the bedridden Bandit in Area B with 干しチーズ and 馬乳酒 to learn he lost an important key in the Bathroom
Read the top-right sign at the crossroads leading to B2/Sand Dragon Den/Water Seller, it says "Don't forget the password!"
Go to the Bathroom on the same floor, check the bottom-right stall for a memo and the toilets for Wing Key
Go to the 4th tabs in Items and choose 奇妙なメモ, spray water on it to receive the password
Go to the top exit in B2 to enter Area A
Do you remember where the waitress outfit is? I got it once but couldn't find it again.

Btw, to find the 奇妙なメモ, you need to go to the jail area, find the jailed bandits and listen to their conversation on the password. The memo will only show up after listening to them.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you remember where the waitress outfit is? I got it once but couldn't find it again.

Btw, to find the 奇妙なメモ, you need to go to the jail area, find the jailed bandits and listen to their conversation on the password. The memo will only show up after listening to them.
You should find it when you take the ladder down in the west in B3. The way where you encounter the assasins the first time.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Dancer and waitress outfits can be gotten from 2 parts

Dancer ( in the hidden chest and digging in the caves near you can sleep )
Waitress ( in the b3 where the master assasin appear AND after you complete some quests from the npcs at the merchant plce 1 time will tell you to go to the bathroom and there it is

avoiding to let your first clothes ripped just dont get catched ( raped )
dont activate sleeping trap
and dont have bad luck while moving in the tunnels.
though i dont know if there its a meaning of not loosing tat part of clothes

st0rm00

Reputation score

Has anyone played this on the Hard difficulty? I just wanted to know if there was anything extra or special for completing it.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any outcome to being enslaved? Or is it just a repetitive cycle of doing jobs and rape?

Has anyone played this on the Hard difficulty? I just wanted to know if there was anything extra or special for completing it.
All that does is change your starting area.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

starting area and if you dont have the lockpick skill you need to always have items for doors jails and chests

on easy everyting doors jails and chest are always unlocked aside Key closed ones and password ones

if i am wrong then i am sorry all 5 platthroughs i have done i always choose different skills and difficulty so i thought it be that

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I started compiling info about the game. I'll edit as I write more.
Not everything is 100 % certain, sorry.

Starting choice :
You can choose 2 out of 4 options.
1) starting at lv 3 (increased stats and imediatly chose 2 character skill, since 1st is at lv 1 and 2nd at lv 3)
2) You start with +2 to your luck (initial value is 3) * This is an important stats since you can hardly increase it -> one +1 hidden on a floor, and another +1 by using SP earned at a high lv. Since every luck rand check is rolling a 6 faced dice and needing to do egal or less than your luck, you can easily understand it's use. Plus wanting a safe win require to spend 1 point. Starting at 5, and not losing a luck point until you grab the hidden point mean you got 6 - virtually no lose on luck check ^^
3) Hard to tell exactly, you're supposed to start with some extra knowledge to dealt with many situation, and such avoid some situation. Not certain what can be avoid / done with that.
4) you start with the ultimate sword from the last game - an overpowered weapon doing 3D8 + 3 damage and efficient against undead (no penality, you'll hit them even harder than most human) * being raped while owning this weapon will result in it being taken as a trophy by the boss. You'll have to get rid of him to reclaim it... (weapon on the wall with a 'check' icon).

Virginity = up to you. No impact on the gameplay, just some change in the H scene text. Seem like the way you lose the virginity don't count for the text change, just for your taste in character background.

For the sexual history of the heroine, check Balmunk Fezarion's post :
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=895121&postcount=36

Character Skill :
1st point when starting the game at lv 1. One at every 3 lv (lv 3, 6 ...). Game is capped at lv 14
1 - Stealth
a) Stealth mastery - Increase scout / stealth mastery (allow for sprinting in sneak mode and improved concelment at lv 1* may be needed to sneak past assasin / cultist*. Allow to snipe enemie from away (fidtance depend on the weapon - throwking weapon, light crossbow / heavy crossbow) at lv 2 * required to snipe the Robber Boss*)
b) Allow use of hidden weapon (Iv'e only found so far : chakram, cestus and nunchku. And the first two are acquired by killing assasins)
c) Thief master - learn burning oil and throwing knife skills
2 - Assasination
a) Critical mastery (lv 1 & lv 2) - increase damage of backstab attack (by 2d6 per lv) * skill only usable when fighting in sneak mode. Use tech point*
b) Improve all combat stats (hit, damage, dodge)
c) Master of Assasination - Learn cut-throat skill (auto kill enemie attacked from behind in sneak mode, but cost 2 tech point)
3 - Seduction
a) Seduction (lv 1 and lv 2) - allow seducing guard instead of fighting them and allow for better chance of loot on the sleeping guard after the act (chance of seduction choice pop-up increase with lv, as well as enemie accepting * enemies tend to resist seduction more when in non erotic clothing -> thief cloth)
b) Protective seduction (allow for auto succes at avoiding enslavement *not certain it work every time*. Low chance of getting an item gift from the robber after being raped)
c) Seductive assasination - Allow for killing guard after seducing them (earn xp) * required for sucessfull seductive assasination of the Robber boss*

Elf side quest : to rescue the elf, you need 3 things 1) remove the Sand robber chief 2) lift the magic curse 3) the gold coin to walk on moving sand.
1) can be acomplished by different mean a) Killing him b) drugging him.
a) - i) enter his room and fight him to death
- ii) Attempt to assasin him through stealth. * never worked for me, he saw you comming. Might work with the right stealth / assasination skill, not tested yet*
- iii) Snipe him undetected * Need the stealth master lv 2 skill*
- iV) Assasin him through seduction *require to have at least seduction lv 1 and assasin seduction*

b) - i) Get the sleeping drug from the magic lab, and enter the room to gave him the drug ( ! cautious ! the option appear only before entering his room, Not inside, and only if you got all the condition - maid costume and the drug identified). * Work only if you never attacked him yet*
- ii) You get the elf to serve him and put the drug in his drink in your place *only way to drug him if you failed at a previous attempt to get rid of himthe boss. Might require for some time to elapse and having watched the h-scene fo the elf serving the boss in his room*

2) you need to go and grab a seal from the cultist ceremony room (in the hanging jail behind the boss). Grabbing the item wil ensure some fighting with lot of inescapable fight * might be able to avoid battle with the right skill / item to sneak in stealth undetected by the cultist*

Once 1) is done you can talk to the elf and she'll then be in the boss room. At that point, doing 2) and talking to her will allow her to escape the dungeon. But her only way to do that is through the moving sand. You'll need to craft the item.

To complete part 3) go to the lab on B2F in the warhound area and read all the book. You now know what you need. First item can be obtained by killing the sandworm (attack him in stealth or spam oil attack for easy kill) and some fine sand. The sand can be found on B1F. Check the sand falling from the roof near the friendly robber to gather it.
With both item, go to the lab to craft the coin. Part 3 done.
Go talk back to the elf, and you'll see her escape.

H scenes :

( Letter = line ; number = column)

A-1 : Defeat rape* 1 - rapped in jail (or their warhound of the assasin)
B-1 : Seduction / prostitution (I think you only need to do one to have all unlocked)
C-1 : Chest trap (open the red chest in the robber HQ armory after the warning and fail the luck test
D-1 : Head watch seduction (seduce the head watchman *seduction lv1 require*)
E-1 : Wane rape (H scene just after talking to the elf in her jail)

A-2 : Defeat rape* 2
B-2 : CG only, missionary position prostitution (all clothing)
C-2 : Bath rape (Go wash in the bathroom after checking the WC for the key and lose the luck check)
D-2 : Banquet serving *Haven't found it yet. CG rip show only barmaid clothing*
E-2 : Elf slave (watch the elf act as sex slave to the Robber's Boss in his room) * need to check the boss' room after some time after the elf rape scene*

A-3 : Defeat rape* 3
B-3 : CG only, doggy position prostitution (all clothing)
C-3 : Robber Boss service (Bring the robber boss the drugged drink)
D-3 : Sandworm revenge, CG only (check the sandworm body in thief clothing after killing it)
E-3 : Sex with Wane (become the robber slave * might have to play one or two day as a slave before seeing it*)

A-4 : Defeat rape* 4 (post rape scene, CG only)
B-4 : CG only,cowgirl position prostitution (all clothing)
C-4 : Assasins teacher (teach the assasin in training for the 1st time * require to enter the assasin base wearing the prostitute costume*)
D-4 : Physical check-up ,CG only (you need to get grobbed naked in slave mode)
E-4 : Wane rape 2 (check the jail after the 1st rape scene of the elf from the tunnel between area)

A-5 : Sexual sacrifice (lose to the cultist * only happen the first time, 2nd time is a death*
B-5 : CG only, titjob prostitution (all clothing)
C-5 : Assasins teacher 2 (teach the assasin in training for the 2nd time (or more) * require to enter the assasin base wearing the prostitute costume to get for the first time, may work in other clothing afterward*)
D-5 : Fellation, CG only(get forced to serve the robber in slave mode)

Jail door = enter slave mode for fun.
Slave mode seem endless, and reuse a few cg with different text. * you can only save in slave mode. To quit slave mode you have to close the game*
I did get a message seeminig to said I got pregnant while in slave mode, dunno if it appear only there (after about 20 days of playing the obedient sex slave, nothing changed after 10 more days of playing the slave mode. Dunno if it's the way for the mother ending or if it's just a common script for getting pregnant through a certain number of H scene....

*Defeat Rape 1 - 4 : rape in prison after beeing defeated by the robber (include the warhound and the assasin). After viewing one, you'll have the opportunity to skip the next rape scene - Do not do it if you want to unlock all scene. Only the scene viewed are unlocked * after 4 rape, you'll risk to get enslaved by the sand robber. Luck test will happen, be warned*

Walkthrough added.
It's to long to put in one post, so I put it in a txt file. Here the link:

It's not 100% finalized or certain, you're welcome to add some info or rewrite it in a better way

Last edited:

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know where I find the Dragon Wing Key and Magician Loewen Key?

Also, how do you build a raft exactly? This has me stumped, and I already activated the generator.

edit: Nevermind, I was wearing the dancer uniform, and the guy who wants you to wear the maid uniform doesn't say anything at all if you're wearing that outfit. Finally got the key from the toilet.

Last edited: