What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

Found a link and downloading now. Gonna verify it just in case though I'm certain it's legit; been on that particular site for a while.

Slow download speed though.

EDIT: Link verified. The game is version 1.022.

Attachments

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

THX A LOT the cat conserve its life for another week HAHAHAHA nah he ran away at an insane speed

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a link and downloading now. Gonna verify it just in case though I'm certain it's legit; been on that particular site for a while.

up rep from me, though ugh I will wait for mega

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same, would much appreciate a mega link, in the meantime, have some rep.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Took me 13 min to pull it off bigfile, counting the 90 sec wait. It'd take longer than that to upload it to mega (since upload speeds suck and mega tends to hang at 100% uploaded).

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why not just post the link normally if it's just going to send you to one of those sites that makes you jump through multiple hoops to get to a slow download that may or may not slap a ton of ads in your face?

Took me 13 min to pull it off bigfile, counting the 90 sec wait. It'd take longer than that to upload it to mega (since upload speeds suck and mega tends to hang at 100% uploaded).
Maybe my internet's just that good or I live in a better location for it, but it took me less than three minutes to upload it to Mega for others' convenience.

Attachments

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If no one else will do it, I can upload it to mega. I'm dl'ing the game atm, should be done in 6mn more or less, then give me 2-3 minutes to upload it. :)

Ah well, Elusi was faster :p

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe my internet's just that good or I live in a better location for it, but it took me less than three minutes to upload it to Mega for others' convenience.
Standard cable connection (tolerable download speed, slow upload speed). If you've got fiber then you'd probably be quicker.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

this game can be confusing at many points

its a pain to defeat enemies ? i am stuck in... arg so hard to explain

4 rooms i do not know what to do

3 in the basement

1 where its many shelfs and a pedestal with a cauldron on right
2> a room with a big magic circle
3 > a room with a blak lever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for killing enemies,first use the hide skill before combat,then while battling use the assassinate skill to deal massive damage.

dont kill too much tho,killed basically everyone and now i have to deal with far heavier security

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you get caught and raped a bunch of times you'll start getting some more options for something. At one point there was an option that triggered an event where the bandits took the heroine to their boss where they did something and now she's basicly their slave. EDIT: When you get caught you get 2 options, scene or something else. The second option gives 3 options, 2 of which are dice rolls and third I guess is to just give up.

It seems like this slave mode is simply a bad end sort of thing where you either sleep or go to different rooms to do chores and hope it triggers a H-scene (you can roam in the bandit lair somewhat freely). I'm trying find out if there's anything special tho.

Sometimes you get stopped by the bandits and they grope you, and after a few days you get an option to go somewhere with them I think. The thing is though that there's no H-scene even though you're moved to a storeroom/bedroom. Maybe it's bugged?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can times explain the beginning.
Look no different when I try something.

What has to adjust is pure mystery.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ey guys a quicke question i am missing a audio file.
does some one have the same probleem as me, if not can some one pls send me there audio files or knows where i can get the audio file?

2016-11-01.jpg

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you talking about the choices when you first start the game? I don't know the exact translation/uses for all of them, but the first set of choices determines your strengths/perks, whereas the second set determines whether or not the main character's a virgin (which alters the dialogue during sex scenes, but not the CGs themselves). Hopefully someone who knows Japanese will stop by and be a little more specific than me.

ey guys a quicke question i am missing a audio file.
does some one have the same probleem as me, if not can some one pls send me there audio files or knows where i can get the audio file?

View attachment 24100
Your screenshot is too small for me to read, but my first question would be if you extracted the files while using Japanese regional settings, as that's often the solution for a lot of these types of problems.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First option basically gives you a head start, your character's talents or something
実戦経験: Start the game at Lv3
強運: Start the game with +2 Luck
多才: Able to skip some events
戦利品: Start the game with some items

Second option will be heroine's sex experiences(probably doesn't matter) and second-person narrative: whether you want to be called "you" or "Aisha".

In case you care about the experience settings:
処女=virgin, no settings required
非処女->
First question: When did you lose virginity
つい先日 Just recently
前回依頼の時 During previous mission
去年あたり Around last year
小さい頃 When still a kid
Second question: Where?
安宿: Some cheap inn
高級宿: 3 Star hotel or sth
野外: Outdoor
洞窟: In a cave
酒場: In a bar
牢屋: Prison
一軒屋: House
Third question: To whom?
1. some rich guy
2. some fat middle-aged guy
3. An adventurer
4. Thieves
5. obnoxious soldier(s)
6. Teenager of same age
7. senpai
8. older-than-middle-aged guy
9. Ugly pig humanoid creature
Forth question: How?
1. Forcefully Raped
2. Not that forcefully raped
3. He demanded your body
4. Raped you when you're asleep
5. Prostitution
6. Drunk
7. Had to go with the flow
8. Love
9. Training purpose
Fifth question: What was done to you?
1. impregnated like an animal
2. toyed around
3. fucked multiple times
4. fucked in bondage
5. fucked just once
6. multiple times demanded by both sides
7. bounced on the D at own will
8. fucked in the ass

well that was awkward to type out

Last edited:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you talking about the choices when you first start the game? I don't know the exact translation/uses for all of them, but the first set of choices determines your strengths/perks, whereas the second set determines whether or not the main character's a virgin (which alters the dialogue during sex scenes, but not the CGs themselves). Hopefully someone who knows Japanese will stop by and be a little more specific than me.

Your screenshot is too small for me to read, but my first question would be if you extracted the files while using Japanese regional settings, as that's often the solution for a lot of these types of problems.
i stil have the probleem after re extracting with japanese regional settings
here is a beter picture 2016-11-01.jpg

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i stil have the probleem after re extracting with japanese regional settings
here is a beter picture View attachment 24102
Forgive me for doubting you, but are you sure you're extracting it correctly? The title bar is full of gibberish, which is indicative of doing it on a system not using a Japanese locale. You could also try redownloading it, as I'm not sure if it matters if you're using Japanese regional settings when downloading it, too.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pick two: Combat Experience (Lv+2), Lucky (Luck+2), Talented (Skip rolls), Trophy (3d8+2 Wep)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Samlans

If you got a missing file, it mean 1) you uncompressed the archive wrongly and got a corrupted name
2) you're missing the right RTP.

for 2) grab it here
for 1) check the audio/BGM folder. If the files got gibberish name, you need to re uncompress the archive. If the files are here with the right name, you'll have to be sure to play the game in jap mode.
Ussually, rar file work fine, but not zip file for jap name on non jap local setting.

Either download the file and unzip it while in jap local setting, or use so winzip tool called sjisunzip (already shared there : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=797751&postcount=457).

It usually work fine to get jap name correctly when not using jap local setting (it require winzip to be installed as well as asian language. And it don't work with password protected file as with multiple archive zip file. Just drag the zip file and drop it on the sjisunzip.exe to have it do the work).

For Maryel : this game is about infiltration and stealth. Avoid killing enemies if possible. If you have to, use stealth to have acces to the ambush attack skill. But evne with it you can easily lose. If you want to go on rampage, use cheatengine :p

PS : is there anyone planning on translating this game ? The first game was really nice with a full translation compared to no translation / tool translation.
Hope someone will do it ^^

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm now stuck. The only thing I haven't done is kill the blue dragon and it's currently impossible right now since he's so strong.

Triggers I've not done:

1. The chief of assassins hasn't returned to his hideout yet. I've agreed to join his guild.

2. Missing the ring required to activate the teleportation device. I hope the blue dragon isn't the one holding it because I'm stuck if it is.