What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

Does anyone have a full save?
I beat the game couple of times but looks like I`m still missing some scenes...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Up.

Added a walkthrough in my previous post.

Sorry, it's a 100 % walkthrough for every point of the game and every trigger / condition aren't 100% certain yet ...

Bryanis

Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save?
I beat the game couple of times but looks like I`m still missing some scenes...
Here all the cg and the slave mode unlocked.

I haven't had time to hunt all the archievement or ending yet.

PS : done with version 1.25

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

A few additional data for the walkthrough :

The dragon jaw key (shortcut B4F <=> B2F ) is a random drop from the cultist.
Repairing the fire trap in the shortcut will lead to someone dying in it. The body contain a fire ring. It allow for fire bolt in battle (powerful vs undead) and use of tech point to burn undead body (instead of fine oil)

Seem like to receive the invitation from the assasin guild, you need to kill enough enemie to get a medal in your inventory (a proof of assasination) as well as killing the Sand robber boss (not putting him to sleep).
You'll get an invitation to meet (go to the entrance of the assasin area from the place you found the maid cloth). Joinning them as 2 perks => they rescue Wayne (/wane) for you and you won't be hunted by the assasin anymore.

The robber interested by the maid oufit will propose to have fun with you only if you got a good enough seduciton skill.

Gifted perk allow : sleeping potion identification, finding imediatly the right book to open the treasure room in the hidden room.

Not going to wash in the bathroom after searching the key lost in the toilet mean that you won't be able to hide in shadow after a short time.

You don't need to go check the wooden fence in the cultist jail to acces the closed off area. You only need the 2 maps and go check the rotting log in the lecter area with the hound.

Look like the increase of Patrol is linked to the time you where spotted by guard and not the number of guard you kill (ie : killing all guard by initiating fight in stheal mode and never being spotted will make for a game empty of patrolling enemies)

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've made a partial partial, mostly for my own use but I can upload it if people are interested. I can't find where a chunk of the stats screen text is to translate it, though...

Here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29828 Let me know if there are any problems!

Finished with the titles Treasure Hunter, Maiden, Weapon Collector and Genocide after my first run. I turned down the assassin's offer to join their guild (decided Aisha would prefer to stay in the Adventurer's Guild) so had a tough fight against their leader. Decided to let the dragon stay peacefully, since he honourably kept up his side of the bargain. Assassinated pretty much every patrolling enemy; there were undead everywhere!

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I've made a partial partial, mostly for my own use but I can upload it if people are interested. I can't find where a chunk of the stats screen text is to translate it, though...

Here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29828 Let me know if there are any problems!

Finished with the titles Treasure Hunter, Maiden, Weapon Collector and Genocide after my first run. I turned down the assassin's offer to join their guild (decided Aisha would prefer to stay in the Adventurer's Guild) so had a tough fight against their leader. Decided to let the dragon stay peacefully, since he honourably kept up his side of the bargain. Assassinated pretty much every patrolling enemy; there were undead everywhere!
I didn't even know you can get undead in this game o_O

Bryanis

Reputation score

I didn't even know you can get undead in this game o_O
Undead take place of the normal monster (sand robber / hound / assasin / cultist) when the alert level rise enough.

They're a real pain since normal weapon attack do little damage - you need magical attack from one of the 2 rings, use oil attack (thief skill + oil needed) or the silver saber from the 1st game (perk needed) to hurt them. And you'll need an oil to burn their body after killing them or they will respawn.

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do those title do anything???

Bryanis

Reputation score

Do those title do anything???
As far as i know, no. They're more like archievement.

The only one I think may have an effect is the one requiring to do a lot of killing.
It might be needed in combinaison to assasinating the sand robber boss to be offered an invitation to the assasin's guild.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Game update for X-max :

※現在のバージョンは1.031です。
・性的経験チャートを一部追加しました。
・すっごくたくさんの進行不能バグ、不具合、バランス等を修正しました。
・原因のよくわからないバグを付け焼き刃みたいな感じで誤魔化しました。
so some bug fix and a count fo H act apparently.

And on his tweeter account there a pic and short comment of the next game heroine (look like Aisha gone to a vamp magician)

(but considering the 18 month between each game release so far, we'll have plenty more time to get new info about the next game)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In slave mode are there any events when doing those 'chores' (i.e. getting water) or am I just wasting my time doing them?

Also, during slave mode, if one of the thieves comes up to you and begins to harass you and you select 'Choose to serve' is there an event that's supposed to play out there? Because for me it just teleports me to another part of the map and nothing happens.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, during slave mode, if one of the thieves comes up to you and begins to harass you and you select 'Choose to serve' is there an event that's supposed to play out there? Because for me it just teleports me to another part of the map and nothing happens.
Maybe there's some kind of "skip repeatable sex scenes" option that you might have turned on?

Bryanis

Reputation score

during slave mode, there 2 kind of H scene :
1) getting asked by a robber when walking next to him => you just get screwed but no scene (maybe something not implemented ?)
2) when a robber approach you during one of the chore. Seem that some clothing are require or really improve the change of some of them => you got a real scene.

You got a scene at the end of each day and sometime in the morning.

I'll assume that doing / not doing chore, doing / not doing what you're asked and getting banged by random robber (you got 2 choice after a while, broadly= let him do it, willingly do it) may have an effect on what scene play or what the "to do" thing the next day (or morning rape). But you'll either have to ask the dev or read through the game script to know :/

Lifariz

Reputation score

Full Translation by farcefield at the translation section. Can't post urls directly yet so yay.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mega link is down, any other mega links?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After getting caught and raperd by soldiers you lose all of your equipment. Is there anyway get them back?

Bryanis

Reputation score

After getting caught and raperd by soldiers you lose all of your equipment. Is there anyway get them back?
Yes, it's all in a chest in the bandit quarter.

Leave the jail, get to the area directly north when you out of the jail map.
Your stuff is in a chest in the big room just left of the entry point to the bandit quarter.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mega link is down, any other mega links?
if you're asking about the game itself - i found it on nyaa.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the life of me, I cant cure the elf of the tattoo. I have the seal from the cultists and I made the elf drug the boss but I cant get her to talk about how to escape. I couldnt get the boss raping the elf event either. Im using v1.030 with the english translation. Any Idea on what I should do?

Reputation score

For the life of me, I cant cure the elf of the tattoo. I have the seal from the cultists and I made the elf drug the boss but I cant get her to talk about how to escape. I couldnt get the boss raping the elf event either. Im using v1.030 with the english translation. Any Idea on what I should do?
Take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure the priest in near the gold dragon will take care of the seal for you. I'm still trying to figure things out myself though.