What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

First option basically...
[/spoiler]
That was super useful. I was thinking that I was selecting perks for resistance ot fire or nightvision or something like that.

Can anyone tell me how the levelup system works?

Do enemies get stronger while you sleep (or get caught) or do they get stronger after you kill them?

And do they get stronger after you sleep with them?

At the moment they are around level 8 while I am at 2 so I guess I fucked up somewhere. There is literally no enemy that I can kill.

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how the levelup system works?
The options are:
盗賊: thievery
- 斥候能力強化 strengthen scout/patrol/spy ability
- 隠し武器 hidden weapon
- 盗賊マスター thief master
暗殺: assassination
- 急所攻撃強化 strengthen critical attack
- 戦闘力アップ combat power upgrade
- 暗殺術 assassination art/technique
誘惑: seduction
- 誘惑強化 strengthen seduction
- 庇護 protection?
- 誘惑暗殺 no idea about this one... assassination through seduction? lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished first run with the dragonslayer ending. Turns out the dragon is an optional fight to determine what ending the player gets.

Missed something really obvious, but once players get the hang of the system finishing the game in an hour is extremely doable.

Probably won't bother getting all of the scenes so will wait for a full CG clear on sagaoz.

There's a level cap of 13, so it's impossible for players to get all of the special skills without cheating.

Last edited:

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got Elf end without defeating anyone
Thought I'd get the "Clear without spilling blood" accomplishment, but I guess siccing the sandworm on the trio counted

Attachments

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The options are:
盗賊: thievery
- 斥候能力強化 strengthen scout/patrol/spy ability
- 隠し武器 hidden weapon
- 盗賊マスター thief master
暗殺: assassination
- 急所攻撃強化 strengthen critical attack
- 戦闘力アップ combat power upgrade
- 暗殺術 assassination art/technique
誘惑: seduction
- 誘惑強化 strengthen seduction
- 庇護 protection?
- 誘惑暗殺 no idea about this one... assassination through seduction? lol
That is also really useful, but I mean when do the enemies levelup (because they do). All mobs that I encounter are several levels above mine.
I am lvl 2 they are 8 solo or 4,6,4. So there is no mob that I can defeat.

Do they level up when I sleep/get caught? Because there is a warning when you sleep.
Do they level up the more I kill of them? Do they level up when I seduce them?

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Patch should drop today(?).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patch should drop today(?).
Assuming he doesn't get even more bug reports forcing him to postpone the patch release.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone share a complete save¿? for the ones that didnt know the gallery its in a paper in the special items section of your inventory.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if there's a walkthrough for this?

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I don't get this game at all, I've got no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

there are many confusing things in this game
1 for example in early stage where you go see the chief after the elf rape
there its a check spot with a sword but when the leader was not there anymroe the spot dissapeared ? how do i get that sword so early?
also i hope that patch fixes the problem with the loose in bad timing on the basement where the magicians are,
since if you let time pass after stealing the tablet scene goes and they discover you and if you loose game crashes

also in certain part where you go back from that place from the normal way there its a hidden bandit waiting for you and if you accept his words he takes you to a place and it stays on black screen ( NOTE : the place where he takes you i dont know if its a bug but its where you use the ballista on rocks but you can walk freely in sand after the bug ) if you manage to reach 1 ofthe 2 exits on the right being in black then the screen will fix after

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally, I'll probably wait for the dev to finish debugging the game (for the most part) before trying my hand on this game.

...The dev's twitter feed is pretty hilarious lately, though. Ah, bugfixing hell.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i think il also
i discovered another way to getting out of the jail
if you let yourself completely used by the sleeping guy that you require waitress dress he stops appearing at the bed in their quarters

after that every time you got catch and raped in jail he always comes to give you all your stuff and lockpicks ( note if you on that time take all your stuff he alwas give 2 lockpicks wish you can choose not to open jail and be raped again inside and same thing happen again limitless of times so you can get free lockpicks that way )

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

i think il also
i discovered another way to getting out of the jail
if you let yourself completely used by the sleeping guy that you require waitress dress he stops appearing at the bed in their quarters

after that every time you got catch and raped in jail he always comes to give you all your stuff and lockpicks ( note if you on that time take all your stuff he alwas give 2 lockpicks wish you can choose not to open jail and be raped again inside and same thing happen again limitless of times so you can get free lockpicks that way )
lol. "Sex for lock picks".

Edit: Fuuuuu I am way stuck. Got two of the magical keys but they only lead to books (I guess the books are the treasure you were hunting for?). I have currently reached the dark magicians ceremony, but is it even possible to steal the magical sign and leave the room before the ceremony ends? Also, is there a way to get more skills? At the moment the assassins can see me even when I am invisible, and I think there's a skill that allows you to improve your stealth.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey there! Just wanted to ask if someone did an translation before? Even if He/She/it didn´t uploaded it = ) ;)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey there! Just wanted to ask if someone did an translation before? Even if He/She/it didn´t uploaded it = ) ;)
No translation started yet (at least, no anoucement).

Someone alreadt asked for a translation on the translation request thread.
I can only side with you on this one - the game will be really nice to play in english.... (but I know how hard work is it to translate)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done, seduction early game was rewarding, but I just killed everything (cough, that 500 hp dragon aside) past mid-game. (why do I bother with seduction = =) It was fun though, better than the last game once you get used to it.

Edit: Fuuuuu I am way stuck. Got two of the magical keys but they only lead to books
4 magical keys in total. Elf is a complete side-quest.

(I guess the books are the treasure you were hunting for?).
Collect all 5 for an accomplishment. Otherwise, the knowledge of the book allows you to continue the story.

I have currently reached the dark magicians ceremony, but is it even possible to steal the magical sign and leave the room before the ceremony ends?
I just killed everything in there. It solves the problem as well. Note that there's 2 items that decrease damage received from curse (a hand and a ring) which results you taking 0 or 1 damage from curse attack. They are free exp at that point.

Also, is there a way to get more skills? At the moment the assassins can see me even when I am invisible, and I think there's a skill that allows you to improve your stealth.
There's a specific item in that area that is a necklace (coral necklace) that gives you stealth against assassins. (there's also a ring against dogs and another boot for silent foot-step)

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seriously! I would even pay good Money for a good Translation = (

Or I could get you some Games you don´t know how to get! :D