What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

For the life of me, I cant cure the elf of the tattoo. I have the seal from the cultists and I made the elf drug the boss but I cant get her to talk about how to escape. I couldnt get the boss raping the elf event either. Im using v1.030 with the english translation. Any Idea on what I should do?
You can find the walktrough here... Credit to Bryanis for the walkthrough...

To cure the elf you must have "Beast Seal" from Cultist Ceremony Room, "Sand Medal" from combining Earthworm Bile and Pure Sand (Central place in the place where there are Guard Dogs), and Robber Chief eliminated or subdued (Brute force, Assasinate, Shoot, Seduce, Drug the drink)...

To get the boss raping elf event you could wait a day or two to trigger the event (Go to Robber Chief room)... You must see the elf first...

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to unlock negotiate option on water vendor merchant?

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need Improved Temptation. The game is supposed to just tell you that, but sometimes I fuck things up. It'll be fixed for the next version of the patch.

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What the heck you are suousto do after getting teleporter turned on on occultist level?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What the heck you are suousto do after getting teleporter turned on on occultist level?
Go to the Central Room in Occult Ruins (Room next to Assassin (Through the bridge)) and enter the code written in Engraved Ring...

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't open "Lowen" door and find dragon wing key anywhere.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you guys realised theres a walkthrough in here, right ?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you guys realised theres a walkthrough in here, right ?
Yep but it mentions that dragon wing key is in wc on pots but mc wont inspect them also it dosen't say anything about lowen door.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry, the walkthrough was made from memories after a few walkthrough so it don't contain 100 % of the info.

To get the dragon key in the toilet, you need to got the info from one robber. Once you got the info, each urn in the toilet will have a shinning star on it saying "search me".
Else, Aisha won't search the urn... and you can hardly blame her...

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ehh... maybe I missed something, but that part where you need to find a secret area to get an item needed to finish the game, with zero hints as to where to even begin to look, was kinda shitty.

Especially odd given how well everything else in the game is laid out with redundant hint systems reminding you where to go and what to do next.

makumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The secret room is in second corridor near assasin hq - when heroine says something each time you pass it. Outside of this nonsense this is a 10/10 game.

nigger23

Banned
Reputation score

This got a gallery? If so could someone put up a save? The art is real nice.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So you apparently get the pregnancy end by having lots of sex and not getting any other end (don't save wain, join guild, slay dragon). There is no indicator unlike when you get pregnant in slave mode.

Here's a complete save from earlier in the thread plus a save close to the end of the game for people who want to see the pregnant end(just power the teleporter and leave left to go, wain savable but not currently saved, dragon not slain, unsure if you can join assassins on this save). The gallery shows CG for ends but not the writing.

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

This got a gallery? If so could someone put up a save? The art is real nice.
The gallery is in your "key" item inventory.
It's the guild log...

And all the scenes from other save are unlocked in any save :p

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me find the full translation? Someone mentioned that it was fully translated, but i can only find partials.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the great translation & walkthrough!

Some notes/additions:

BF2: If you got the talented perk, go to the upper rope and open the hole to room with the prostitution clothing.
should be Thief Master feat instead of Talented perk

Robber Place: You can get a message that there someone inside the armory, just go back after visiting the rest of the robber quarter
This message is active at the start and will disappear when you enter the U shaped side corridor towards the kitchen

After searching the 3 poop urns for the key, you can't use Disappear until you wash.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished my first run with her as a genocidal virgin dragonslayer. Sounds like a fun thing to put in her resume.

Which of the special medals can or can't be acquired in the same run? Is it possible to never shed blood while never being seen etc?

The issue I'm thinking of would be the trap events, perfect trapping means you never get seen but you kill everyone. How do you clear a trap event without bloodshed anyway?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Finished my first run with her as a genocidal virgin dragonslayer. Sounds like a fun thing to put in her resume.

Which of the special medals can or can't be acquired in the same run? Is it possible to never shed blood while never being seen etc?

The issue I'm thinking of would be the trap events, perfect trapping means you never get seen but you kill everyone. How do you clear a trap event without bloodshed anyway?
Some trap event only happen when the alarm level is high enough (lot of kill / found out lot of time), some can be avoided by having sex or luck (trying to hide).

So yeah, no kill and undetected can be done at the same time.

Like killing lot of enemies, sniping lot of enemies and getting in touch with the assasins' guild leader too.
You won't be to do other on the same run, like killing lot of enemies after seducing them and being unseen.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did another run, wanted to go for Pacifist Undetected but didn't get the Undetected flag despite me being discovered 0 times and having the alert level at 0, but I had a lewd stat of 3 for some reason.

But what I did learn though, was that killing the Sandworm somehow was not considered a kill, I initially did Pacifist Normal End then backtracked to kill the worm to save Wain, but I still got the Pacifist flag.