What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

Done, seduction early game was rewarding, but I just killed everything (cough, that 500 hp dragon aside) past mid-game. (why do I bother with seduction = =) It was fun though, better than the last game once you get used to it.

4 magical keys in total. Elf is a complete side-quest.

Collect all 5 for an accomplishment. Otherwise, the knowledge of the book allows you to continue the story.

I just killed everything in there. It solves the problem as well. Note that there's 2 items that decrease damage received from curse (a hand and a ring) which results you taking 0 or 1 damage from curse attack. They are free exp at that point.

There's a specific item in that area that is a necklace (coral necklace) that gives you stealth against assassins. (there's also a ring against dogs and another boot for silent foot-step)
The curse-reflecting ring is enough against the priests.

The scent-masking ring allows one to sneak past dogs, the dog collar should allow one to walk by them without fear of being attacked.

The boots make sneaking up to assassins full-proof regardless of current skills. The necklace allows stealth against the priests.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you know how to get into the room with the prisoners?

I got 10 options and I tried everything but I have no clue.

It must be one of the options in combination with a skill, perk or item.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It must be one of the options in combination with a skill, perk or item.
Where the elf is kept? Or someplace else?

Don't remember a room full of prisoners during my violence run.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where the elf is kept? Or someplace else?

Don't remember a room full of prisoners during my violence run.
It's in the actual prison where you are kept. You go north and there are three cells with bandits in them. You get several options that you can choose with different dialogues, but as soon as I try to move into the room she refuses.

And another question, where do I get the 5 diget code for the giant purple thing?

And what can I do with the stuff in the bottom of the alchemy lab? I already got the gold coin from the top floor.

I have also no idea what to do with the assasins and the wizard in the bottom right. I found the secret room, where you use the fourth book to activate the seal and get the blue ribbon, though.

tl:dr
I have actually no idea what I am doing.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's in the actual prison where you are kept. You go north and there are three cells with bandits in them. You get several options that you can choose with different dialogues, but as soon as I try to move into the room she refuses.

And another question, where do I get the 5 diget code for the giant purple thing?

And what can I do with the stuff in the bottom of the alchemy lab? I already got the gold coin from the top floor.

I have also no idea what to do with the assasins and the wizard in the bottom right. I found the secret room, where you use the fourth book to activate the seal and get the blue ribbon, though.

tl:dr
I have actually no idea what I am doing.
Ah, you've decided to start imprisoned by the bandits rather than sneaking in from the outside.

I'm going to try a seduction/black-widow run on the updated version. I might be able to answer your questions then if I can finish the game without wasting too much time exploring.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, you've decided to start imprisoned by the bandits rather than sneaking in from the outside.

I'm going to try a seduction/black-widow run on the updated version. I might be able to answer your questions then if I can finish the game without wasting too much time exploring.
No I snuck in from the outside. You can enter the prison (it is in B3 far west, where you go north into the direction of magician/kitchen/armory etc.).

You will also get there if you get caught and raped by bandits.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No I snuck in from the outside. You can enter the prison (it is in B3 far west, where you go north into the direction of magician/kitchen/armory etc.).

You will also get there if you get caught and raped by bandits.
I must have skipped that room or just forgotten about it.

Didn't need anything from it to finish my first run so I wouldn't stress over it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ending priority is listed in the order in which they appear in the gallery.

Therefore, slaying the dragon overrides all other endings even if players satisfied the necessary conditions to unlock the achievement.

The "bad endings" should be self-explanatory. Mutually exclusive choices and easily viewed with a save and load.

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, wanted to ask if the game is long?

I might considering putting it as a side project to translate.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is comparatively short (~1-2h), much faster if you have played it before I would say.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Therefore, slaying the dragon overrides all other endings even if players satisfied the necessary conditions to unlock the achievement.
The dragon fight, if you know exactly what you are doing is actually quite doable.
On the other hand, you can forcefully kill the dragon with enough fire oil and without hide though that's noticeably harder *face in palm*

Equipment:

Anti-Dragon Dagger
---
Anti-Thunder Ring
Anti-Curse Ring
Diamond Heal Ring

Then lay the web trap BEFORE you get to the part where you require the dragon to breath attack.
Engage the dragon after you require the dragon to breath attack. Which gives you free attack for the first 3 turns.
After that it's just a +50 potion when your low.

For the record, I didn't use the web nor hide (since my hide button is broken) it was quite hard that way lol.

If I go by the last game's ending, where I got the treasure ending, this makes her treasure hoard bigger than a dragon's ww.

Ending pic spoiler warning for dragon ending. Aisha's cute.

Go Aisha, kill them all, I knew I was more suited for this type of gameplay lol.

That's the hint room. Designed to give you hints in game

It's on a gold ring that's in important items.

The two other questions are not specific enough to answer. This is really a game you need basic knowledge of JP in.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The dragon fight, if you know exactly what you are doing is actually quite doable.
On the other hand, you can forcefully kill the dragon with enough fire oil and without hide though that's noticeably harder *face in palm*

Equipment:

Anti-Dragon Dagger
---
Anti-Thunder Ring
Anti-Curse Ring
Diamond Heal Ring

Then lay the web trap BEFORE you get to the part where you require the dragon to breath attack.
Engage the dragon after you require the dragon to breath attack. Which gives you free attack for the first 3 turns.
After that it's just a +50 potion when your low.

For the record, I didn't use the web nor hide (since my hide button is broken) it was quite hard that way lol.

If I go by the last game's ending, where I got the treasure ending, this makes her treasure hoard bigger than a dragon's ww.

Ending pic spoiler warning for dragon ending. Aisha's cute.
Didn't use the firebomb, found it impossible to win without engaging it from stealth. That's the first ending I got, so that's why I know it overrides all others since I got everything bar the two bad endings.

Messing around with the slave part, but no idea how to trigger the ending scene. It seems to be an endless loop of toil and rape.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The playtime for a run is about 1-2h (1 hour if you know exactly where to go when. 2 hours if you know what you have to do but need exploring).
That's based on the last game and the info from this game in jap language (dev info and a few try on the game).

Translation is low on item / enemie / skill.
But you'll have to be extra careful on the everyday text since it's a stealth game - you need to have the right info by talking / listening / reading.
And you'll have probably a good amount of the game text for H scene since there different version of the same scene depending on how you react to H (shy away, accept it, want it). And probably some slight variation depending on starting as a virgin or not (not certain how much of variation that cause).

Still, as a stealth game following a great stealth game by the same cirle, you can be certain that lot of peoples (me include) would love a full translation ^^

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Some useful info from my own playthrough (I haven't beaten the game yet). Spoilers of course.

• Not entirely sure, but I think you can whore yourself by using the prostitute clothing instead of the skill. So may be save the skill point for something more useful. Personally I really like the lock picking skill.
  • There are 4 magical keys, each corresponding to a different door. The keys have symbols of a dragon body part (wings, claws, etc.) Unfortunately the symbol is described in text only. You need the keys to progress the game. They are your main objectives (I think).
  • The dark elf is in a room south east of the thieve's boss' room. To save her you need a rune from the head priest. (More on this later)
  • One way to defeat the boss is by slipping him some sleeping potion (I had forgotten where I found the potion). However, if you had fought and lost against him previously on he will recognise you. Instead, save the dark elf first and let her slip him the drug.
  • Also in the same area where the boss is, there are two chimneys that you can climb after you put the fire out. The right chimney lead to a narrow tunnel area (you will be there a lot in this game), whereas the left chimney leads to a room with a lot of spiders. To kill the spiders you need a leaf (again forgot where I picked it up). Interact with the chimney to burn the leaf and smoke the spiders. There's a chest past the spiders.
  • Assassins cannot be sneaked past without the pearl necklace (the same necklace that allows you to sneak past the priests) even if you have the silent walking boots (recon boots). They are also semi-invisible, but you can make them glow green by using the life detect gem (press A and choose the green gem if you have it).
  • The pearl necklace is in the right side of the assassin's area. Tips : Since you can't sneak past the assassin without the necklace, either kill him or escape from battle.
  • There are 5 (possibly more) books that you can find. One of the books is used for opening a treasure room hidden in the assassin's area. The entrance to the room itself is hidden in the vertical corridor on the right side of the area. When you are going down the corridor, you will notice a missing shadow, and the MC will mutter something. Look to your right and interact with the wall to find the hidden entrance.
  • The blue gem is for seeing magical traps. If you see a rat get blown to smithereens during a cutscene, that's the place where you need to use the gem.
  • When you get thrown in the jail, you can choose not to pick the lock and instead stay in the cell. However, if you do that you will need to do a dice throw (or use up one of your luck points) to hide your bobby pin (yay FO). If you fail the dice throw (or choose auto fail - third option), you become a slave and it's game over.
  • The sandworm has the curse reflection ring.
  • The dragon (the big one and not the small one that feeds on gold coins) is needed for powering the teleportation machine. You don't necessary need the lightning ring to fight him - I was able to dodge his attack by spending a luck point in dodging during battle. Afterwards I got a prompt to run away once his lightning powers the machine.

Got some questions of my own as well. Grateful if someone can answer them.

• How do you defeat the sand worm? One of the thieves said something about light and loud noises, but I can't seem to use the gun powder against it.
  • How do you use the collar against the wolves? It doesn't seem do anything if you wear it.
  • Someone mentioned becoming a disciple of the assassins' master. Where can you find him? I found the classroom like place in their hideout, but the apprentices say the master has left and won't come back til later.

Some funny stuff:
  • In the thieve's sleeping area is a booby-trapped chest. If you fail to defuse the trap the MC will get knocked out by sleeping gas and two thieves will have some fun with you. (FYI the content of the chest is just 2 health potions). You won't get sent to jail, but the thieves will take the health potions. Later on you can set your own trap to get one of them back.

And probably some slight variation depending on starting as a virgin or not (not certain how much of variation that cause).
Not as much as I was hoping for. I picked gangbanged by soldiers in a jail as the background (cuz that's what most likely happened in the last game) and the text still says she's inexperienced in sex.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

• How do you defeat the sand worm? One of the thieves said something about light and loud noises, but I can't seem to use the gun powder against it.
  • How do you use the collar against the wolves? It doesn't seem do anything if you wear it.
  • Someone mentioned becoming a disciple of the assassins' master. Where can you find him? I found the classroom like place in their hideout, but the apprentices say the master has left and won't come back til later.
For the sand worm, I just wandered around and went into a cave and fought it directly, the game warns you that losing the fight results in a direct game over. It has like 70 health or something and I killed it with 2 or 3 back-stabs.

Don't know about the wolves but the dialogues mentioned something about needing something to remove your scents, on top of stealth of course.

To join the assassin guild you need to first assassinate the bandit boss. I just barged into his room and killed him, then the master assassin leaves you a message that tells you to meet him at that underground place with blue fire and stuff, if you don't join the guild you will have to fight him and he'll give you his weapon if you win.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

For the sand worm, I just wandered around and went into a cave and fought it directly, the game warns you that losing the fight results in a direct game over. It has like 70 health or something and I killed it with 2 or 3 back-stabs.

Don't know about the wolves but the dialogues mentioned something about needing something to remove your scents, on top of stealth of course.

To join the assassin guild you need to first assassinate the bandit boss. I just barged into his room and killed him, then the master assassin leaves you a message that tells you to meet him at that underground place with blue fire and stuff, if you don't join the guild you will have to fight him and he'll give you his weapon if you win.
Your character must be a much better fighter than mine is. The bandit boss would 1 hit KO me, so I had to drug him instead.

Edit: Managed to kill the sandworm with 2 burning oil.

Edit 2: Is the curse rebound ring the same as the lightning avoid ring? Can't seem to find the later anywhere.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your character must be a much better fighter than mine is. The bandit boss would 1 hit KO me, so I had to drug him instead.

Edit: Managed to kill the sandworm with 2 burning oil.

Edit 2: Is the curse rebound ring the same as the lightning avoid ring? Can't seem to find the later anywhere.
You get the lightning resist ring by donating money or food to some old guy who lives in a small house located at the corner of the map, forgot which map is it but I'll go find out.

I just found out that the ring that helps you get pass wolves is located at bottom left of the prison which held the dark elf.

edit: The old guy with lightning ring is at the bottom right corner of レクタ遺跡C区面, you have to go through B4 which is the map with blue fire and the assassin master.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You get the lightning resist ring by donating money or food to some old guy who lives in a small house located at the corner of the map, forgot which map is it but I'll go find out.

I just found out that the ring that helps you get pass wolves is located at bottom left of the prison which held the dark elf.

edit: The old guy with lightning ring is at the bottom right corner of レクタ遺跡C区面, you have to go through B4 which is the map with blue fire and the assassin master.
Is that old guy behind a locked magical door? I never found that key.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is that old guy behind a locked magical door? I never found that key.
I guess it has a lock but I don't remember where to get the keys at all.

Also there is a bug where
killing the blue dragon before reaching the generator would prevent you from progressing

so now I'm stuck and have to wait for next patch

Attachments