What's new

VN/TEXT [ZyX] Lightning Warrior Raidy / Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy / 雷の戦士ライディ

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Thunder Warrior Raidy

Party members? Including the first enemies?

>,>
<.<

^,^ <3

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

A small update...

My folks apparently JUST got around to beginning to ship my stuff... Tentative ETA for Raidy 2... within a week?

Sorry this is taking so long =( It really is worth the wait though.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh I don't think anyone is getting impatient. Just get it up when you can.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Just get it up when you can.
That's what she said. :D

Also, official Raidy 3 site, and source for speculation that those 3 bosses from Raidy 1 are going to be in the game.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems that besides having a party in the 3rd game, you'll get to fuse with those party members too. And judging from the pictures in that section, you can get extra different CGs depending on which fusion you use to defeat a boss.

It would also seem that the Sorceress enemy from the 1st game's 2nd floor makes a return, though I'm not sure why.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It would also seem that the Sorceress enemy from the 1st game's 2nd floor makes a return, though I'm not sure why.
Why not? If the site says 'boss enemies from the first game,' doesn't that include the sorceress enemy? I'm not sure why you're not sure why =D

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this, but I got a question-

I finally got a win from it last night (yay!) but I found myself with a missing sword and armor set still. Anyone know what's after Mithral in the equip bar?

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

No worries, I'm going to be necroing it anyway as soon as my lazy ass family sends my stuff (I STILL haven't gotten all my shit...) from upstate. As for the sword, it's been too long since I've played - screenie of your inventory? I'm pretty sure there's one sword and one armor that you have to get in a special way - maybe the screenshot of your inventory will jog my memory (I'd go into the game but I don't have it installed atm).

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

from what i remember while they give what looks like enough inventory spaces for one extra set of armor and a weapon i do beleive the last weapon and armor slot will stay empty. just didnt put that many items in the game.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

No worries, I'm going to be necroing it anyway as soon as my lazy ass family sends my stuff (I STILL haven't gotten all my shit...) from upstate. As for the sword, it's been too long since I've played - screenie of your inventory? I'm pretty sure there's one sword and one armor that you have to get in a special way - maybe the screenshot of your inventory will jog my memory (I'd go into the game but I don't have it installed atm).
In that case, I'll have to wait for when I can get into the game again, then get where I can connect online again. AKA- get privacy, then get to other house with the router :p

I CAN tell ya I got everything on the Item tab (besides the Fallen Angel statue, but that's part of the puzzle on Floor 5) and all the maps, plus all the CG and all weapons up to the missing holes I mentioned.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Good news.

I FINALLY got my external from upstate. Raidy 2 will be up by tomorrow.

......Orrrrrr it would be, if they'd not repacked everything and kept it the way I packed it, and actually got the power cable to me.
*massive sigh*

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I accidentally wiped my save file in Raidy 1 :(

So yes Raidy 2, do want!

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys, I've got a bit of a problem I was hoping you could help me with. Recently I downloaded an English and uncensored version of Lightning Warrior Raidy on this site I visit now and again. I downloaded all 8 parts and extracted them all to my documents and got this. Exactly what do I do to get the game to work? I'm sure I need some kind of program I don't have.

Screen shot.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Any virtual drive software like daemon tools or alcohol 120. Mount it using the .cue file and install the game.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Any virtual drive software like daemon tools or alcohol 120. Mount it using the .cue file and install the game.
Thank you. * Adds to your rep *

Hope this is as simple as you made it sound...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to ask more questions but I'm not sure what to do. I downloaded Alcohol 120% but because I don't use software like this ever I've no clue as far as what to do. What do I got to, to select the .cue file to mount the game data?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I've never used Alcohol for my virtual drive needs (I prefer Daemon Tools), but that screenshot suggests you should look under either "Virtual Drive" on the left side, or the F: entry at the bottom there.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

I've never used Alcohol for my virtual drive needs (I prefer Daemon Tools), but that screenshot suggests you should look under either "Virtual Drive" on the left side, or the F: entry at the bottom there.
I clicked on Virtual drive as instructed and got this. Any clue as to what I should try next?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, it's not there. Now right-click on the F: entry at the bottom. You're looking for something that says "Mount Image" or some variation.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I find DT to be much more intuitive:

Hover over which slot you want the image in, browse for the image, double click, and voila.