What's new

VN/TEXT [ZyX] Lightning Warrior Raidy / Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy / 雷の戦士ライディ

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thunder Warrior Raidy

I'd be interested in trying to get through the second game. The first one was really different than most H-games I've played.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*chuckles* Yeah that would explain why I've beaten it <3

@Kuro: You're very welcome =) And yeah, the second one obviously has been through some improvements and design changes.

@cybeast: Yeah. Somewhere. I can't find it though. I'll upload it when I do.

@Janna: Sure thing. I'll have it uploaded in a couple days or so, depending on how lazy I feel.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

@Kuro: You're very welcome =) And yeah, the second one obviously has been through some improvements and design changes.

@Janna: Sure thing. I'll have it uploaded in a couple days or so, depending on how lazy I feel.
Spoiler Fail pic?

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Fixed -_-

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

take your time, I'll wait :3

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah unfortunately it might be a while, I'm in the middle of moving and my external is being shipped to me... sorry

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Add the link and some more screens to the first post Alias, hope you don't mind.

I like the story and general feel of this game, and the images and text and voice acting, but I can't get past how bad the levelling system is.

You can just grind on a lower level and get to really high levels, and since you're not dying / having difficulty with the monsters, you spend less time getting to the higher levels (since much more difficult monsters only give a bit more exp, and the amount it takes to level doesn't increase by much between levels.

Moreover, the only way to heal is with items, and so the game almost forces you to grind before moving on to more difficult stages, because otherwise you'll run out of potions and it will be impossible to continue.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Not a problem, I've been meaning to do that for a while, I just thought I'd get to it whenever I uploaded Raidy II. Which still has no definite ETA, as I only just got a shipping address I can have my stuff sent to.

And yeah, the grinding is really really boring. They could have improved the game if they'd just scaled up the XP each monster gives. That said, I think they did make somewhat of an improvement in the second one.... you still have to grind, but since there are shops you can buy your equipment at, it's worth it to grind higher level monsters because they drop a TON more gold. If I'm remembering correctly.

But even so, I find the nature of the hentai scenes incredibly erotic and that makes it worth what grinding I have to do.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Sometimes I find the enemies who can hit with spells to be a little annoying since spells always hit and ignores defense. I suppose they do add a bit of challenge to the fights but when my level isn't high enough to hit them consecutively and kill them in a few turns... lol. I've once or twice had one who hit me with 2 spells in a row totalling 70+ damage. Needless to say, I had to grind a bit in the lower levels to stock up on a few more potions, haha.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Another thing that annoyed me a lot when it should have just been a tiny bit annoying is how it says the cerberus girl "recovers" when she does her fireball attack.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

The enemies sprites are more than enough of a reason to keep me grinding :)

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Agree with twisted. I do wish there were a little more variety for the time spent, say five or six girls per floor, but eh, I can't really complain.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Agree with twisted. I do wish there were a little more variety for the time spent, say five or six girls per floor, but eh, I can't really complain.
Or several different "slain" images :D

Or what I'd really like to see is Raidy actually sexually punishing each enemy on defeat.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Should I even bother trying to DL this on a mac, or would it be a pointless endeavor? (I don't play a lot of games. You can probably guess that though.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Should I even bother trying to DL this on a mac, or would it be a pointless endeavor? (I don't play a lot of games. You can probably guess that though.)
It's a Windows game. Ya got good familiarity with Boot Camp, or a Windows emulator?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Like I said, I don't play a lot of games. This one tempts me to try, though I'm not very program savvy so I'll have to google around for either of those. :x

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

What do i need for this game it won't let me play it

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

What do i need for this game it won't let me play it
Enough computer knowledge to describe the error message you're getting would be a start.

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you actually play this game?

Which file should I click once I have extracted the game into a certain folder?

Help please.:(

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You need to download a program called daemon tools in order to mount the image of the CD to install the game.

In this case it's not actually a .iso file you're mounting but a .cue file.