OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thunder Warrior Raidy

K.

Raidy 2.

I'm not sure if it uploaded right (because it seemed to take 2 minutes) but it's possible I just lost track of time. Let me know if it works or not.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Whoa.

The parts.

Epic upload either way.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I damn well wasn't going to re-rar them when I already had the parts I got them in. =D

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

So I download all of those, extract them, then mount them, right?

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Think of it as one big archive. If you have all the parts in the same folder and open one of them, you're opening the whole archive. So just extract what's in that, then mount, install, blah blah.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grrr. I keep getting an error when I try to install thunder warrior raidy 2. It's in moon speak but it's at 63% installation. Help?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Grrr. I keep getting an error when I try to install thunder warrior raidy 2. It's in moon speak but it's at 63% installation. Help?
You got 2 discs for the Install- GameCD and InstallCD. When the dialog box appears, unmount GameCD and mount InstallCD. when the download ends, it has you do that step in reverse

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, gamecd first and then install cd?

But...I erk.

Isn't it install cd then gamecd?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Wait, gamecd first and then install cd?

But...I erk.

Isn't it install cd then gamecd?
That's what I meant. Thank you. Names and moving don't mix well

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Posted a link to the 100% save file, just replace the file in your C:\Program Files\Raidy folder.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Unlike the person above me, I'm trying to go the strait and narrow to get CG's, but it seems I'm missing a few. Anyone know where?

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

pretty sure that was a link to the save file for raidy 1. I'm still missing quite a few for raidy 2. Gone through the game twice and still haven't gotten them all so I figure I'll just wait for the official translation (even though it was supposed to come out like two years ago -_-) so yeah sorry can't help you =(

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

GOD! I want this game! The hentai in Raidy1 was good but the system kinda sucked and what was worse was the map. From what I heard this one is supposed to be much better. But from what I've seen on the net the translated version wont be out until fall/winter of next year! :( Does anybody have a save file possibly of the second game? I would download the untranslated but I prefer things in English.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Even though Agth gives me the general idea of what's happening during the game, I'm really wishing that they would stop delaying Raidy II. Anybody have some info on why it's taking so damn long?

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be having a problem. I got past everything up to and including the install with disc swapping at 63%. But when I get to the disc start up screen with "Game Disc" at the top and hit either of the 2 top options (start game being the first one I assume) the screen disappears and nothing comes up afterwords.

Lordante1939

Reputation score

Hey guys first time poster I need some help with Raidy 1. I've downloaded the files and mounted the image using Damon tools but when I start up the setup I get message saying "Setup cannot open source file 'J:\RAIDY\RAIDYSYS.EXE'."
Any help would be kindly appreciated:D.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Half the time the auto-run will fuck up with these kinds of things. Try running the actual setup file itself inside the disc (after you mount it). Of course, this might be some other problem, but hopefully that helps.

Lordante1939

Reputation score

Still doesn't work tried re-downloading it. Suffers from the same problem but thanks for the help on this matter.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Assuming that RAIDYSYS.EXE is actually in disc and the files aren't corrupted then what could cause this to not read properly? Regional settings? Administrative Privileges? File Protection? The setup file seems to be calling the proper location (I assume J is your virtual drive). Am I just spacing here and missing something obvious? Hearing such things vexes me so. Especially considering my fickle memory :p