What's new

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

So after some break and recharge,he is slowly but surely started to working on it again,and he is now starting to work on the mansion.

Goat girl,another type of inviting mon girl,if you get too close...well... :p

we know you want to anyway

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

every version the background and the platforms looks like this everything else is ok also i hear that i need locale emulator how do i use it

the normal game
This error is probably because you didnt unpack the game using locale emulator. Check my guide to the game and go to "Installation Instrutions" there you will find a link and stuff to Locale Emulator. (I cant post links here yet)

jjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This error is probably because you didnt unpack the game using locale emulator. Check my guide to the game and go to "Installation Instrutions" there you will find a link and stuff to Locale Emulator. (I cant post links here yet)
looks the same

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks the same
So when you unpack the game from the .rar file by first opening it with Locale Emulator and then try running it, it still looks the same?

You know when you have done right if the names of the files in the game's folder is using japanese letters instead of just a bunch of random symbols and other crap.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So after some break and recharge,he is slowly but surely started to working on it again,and he is now starting to work on the mansion.

Goat girl,another type of inviting mon girl,if you get too close...well... :p

we know you want to anyway
Blog has been updated. Mc is going ham.
Or you could say, they are going...LAMB.
Oh my, will that be the very first time our MC being the rapist?! :D

Granted, there must be some hypnotizing involved so i believe it's not really that non-consensual. :)

jjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So when you unpack the game from the .rar file by first opening it with Locale Emulator and then try running it, it still looks the same?

You know when you have done right if the names of the files in the game's folder is using japanese letters instead of just a bunch of random symbols and other crap.
the problem is with the computer is old and someday I'll have to buy another

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Granted, there must be some hypnotizing involved so i believe it's not really that non-consensual. :)
Hah. I actually like the idea fo the Mc turning a new leaf towards the end, but its not likely. Most games dont do that.
Shes pretty hot...warm tho right? so fluffy.......I WANNA FUCK IT!

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another awesome monster girl shown. Hopefully there'll be a second scene with her awakened and doing the raping (MC deserves it after disturbing her nice nap).

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh SHIT thats a good blog update. I love that position as well.
Raping sleeping monster girls huh. Hope thats going in the next game update. Would love to see that with SFX.
Wonder if this game will have a story to explain why he does this and if not thats fine. This game is already good without a story.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i dunno i see that escape button down there. main characters probably gonna cum explode and die.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

kinda like the mummy girls action and stuff in "that" room

remain me of silent hill doujin thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i dunno i see that escape button down there. main characters probably gonna cum explode and die.
Well, I once heard somewhere in the deep, dark corridors of the internet that the insides of a lamb (or was it a pig) are always plush and durable... So maybe it applies here?! >.>

My sources:
SOME REALLY FUCKED UP HENTAI I WISH I HAD NEVER WATCHED

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I once heard somewhere in the deep, dark corridors of the internet that the insides of a lamb (or was it a pig) are always plush and durable... So maybe it applies here?! >.>

My sources:
SOME REALLY FUCKED UP HENTAI I WISH I HAD NEVER WATCHED
Please, do tell the source, there is always time to some fucked up hentai.

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save for 1.09 or 1.09a? I had pretty much everything unlocked in 1.08 and I really can't bring myself to do that all again.

This game is fantastic, but god damn can collecting everthing be super time consuming.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save for 1.09 or 1.09a? I had pretty much everything unlocked in 1.08 and I really can't bring myself to do that all again.

This game is fantastic, but god damn can collecting everthing be super time consuming.
Yep, I have it (you can find a link in my signature).
PICO may want to update his first post to include saves, cause it's kinda hard to look through 90+ pages.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, I have it (you can find a link in my signature).
PICO may want to update his first post to include saves, cause it's kinda hard to look through 90+ pages.
Well you do have it in your signatur and you are definitely active, so it shouldn't be that that hard for slayerx91 to find it xD

But I agree, the OP should add some links to the numerous posts which drown in this thread ^^

Also adding Zell's Pixiv and Twitter would be an option too :3