What's new

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Where the fuck is key to mansion? There's no post that explains it correctly and I checked all places, nada, this is the only area in game I can't get into.
If you checked everywhere in-game, used the forum search function with the key word "mansion", and still couldn't figure it out...
Then man I don't no what to say. Do you want a hug? I feel bad for you.

You have to get the kappa girl power-up, go to the room with the first slug girl you encounter, and go all the way to the end to get the key you need to go there. It should be just a black-ish box. Then go back to your house with the box equipped and enter the purple portal.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the key to mansion?
Well, first you'll have to find a hidden room found in the Tree Hut Zone. If you take the shortcut from home, it'll take you straight to the area the hidden room can be found in. Look around till you spot something that stands out. Investigate it, then follow the instructions given in the post before this one.

If all else fails, I'll pm a guide with a screenshot of the area you should be looking in.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We seriously need to somehow change the OP to be more informative.

At this rate, every already answered FAQ is going to be asked again and again and again...

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you checked everywhere in-game, used the forum search function with the key word "mansion", and still couldn't figure it out...
Then man I don't no what to say. Do you want a hug? I feel bad for you.
Too bad that slug girls room has portals of both ends.
Hand vore girls room has bunny alternate scene at the end.
Sooooo mr genius of search?

Well, first you'll have to find a hidden room found in the Tree Hut Zone. If you take the shortcut from home, it'll take you straight to the area the hidden room can be found in. Look around till you spot something that stands out. Investigate it, then follow the instructions given in the post before this one.

If all else fails, I'll pm a guide with a screenshot of the area you should be looking in.
Thank you, finally someone mentions that it's in HIDDEN room, that's major difference when you progress normally and encounter slug girls in ruins' inner area.

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I decided to recreate my guide from scratch and post it on another similar forum to the last one. I have no idea if the other forum will come up again or not but just in case it doesn't or takes way to long to get back up.

Link to my new guide is in my signature.

Its not yet fully recreated but I'm getting there.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay so I decided to recreate my guide from scratch and post it on another similar forum to the last one. I have no idea if the other forum will come up again or not but just in case it doesn't or takes way to long to get back up.

Link to my new guide is in my signature.

Its not yet fully recreated but I'm getting there.
I like that you included "endless rape", that might be pretty helpful for me for future gifs. I do try to find all animations, therefor that's some high quality information right there if I don't have time to force every "death" :D

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At this rate, every already answered FAQ is going to be asked again and again and again...
Well, seeing as how this thread is 94 pages long, someone could ask a mod if we could create a new thread and then lock this one since the OP abandoned this thread. As long as whoever creates the thread is an active member and promises they're willing to keep the OP updated. And hopefully whoever does it is also someone who tries to keep up with any new developments on the blog.

I.... personally don't consider myself active enough. But I'm willing to help with corrections and stuff.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No idea if the OP still bothers for Zell23. However we should be somewhat thankful to him that he made us notice that gem.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like that you included "endless rape", that might be pretty helpful for me for future gifs.
Speaking of which, do you have the ?????(mummy) girls after sex loop? It was added in 1.09a but was easy to miss. After the climax, If you wait a few more seconds when the hero starts fidgeting, she'll start going again... like wtf? o.o

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Speaking of which, do you have the ?????(mummy) girls after sex loop? It was added in 1.09a but was easy to miss. After the climax, If you wait a few more seconds when the hero starts fidgeting, she'll start going again... like wtf? o.o
Oh well, I didn't played the 1.09a, so that seems new. Gotta make that when another version comes out though, but thanks for telling me! Oh also, good time to post the two gifs I have from the other game Zell's working on called Incubus Fighter

Just two, one has no cum animation, though I'm not sure if you can even bust a nut in the one I'm talking about. Maybe it's a bug, who knows:

Edit: Oh wow I just realized I do have that one, it was before 1.09a though, is it this one:

Last edited:

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow I just realized I do have that one, it was before 1.09a though, is it this one:
Mummy gif
YEP, that's the one. Odd, I swore I didn't see it in 1.09. Guess it's because of how long it takes before the loop begins. I was trying to find some bugs around the area. I had went afk after getting caught, and came back to witness what was going on. My reaction:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

YEP, that's the one. Odd, I swore I didn't see it in 1.09. Guess it's because of how long it takes before the loop begins. I was trying to find some bugs around the area. I had went afk after getting caught, and came back to witness what was going on. My reaction:

That's literally the first reaction I always had when seeing the animations.

Followed with an arousing feeling, Zell really knows how to equip his H-Games

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of course monstergirlunlimited decides to go online again just when I decided to make recreate the guide on another site, oh well now I have a backup incase it goes down sometime in the future :)
I have updated my signature to get to my first more complete guide, but I will get the other one up to date aswell as soon as I can.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Don't be ashamed of that, glorious fluffy tails should lead this world.

And they're just too fluffy, I mean, come on

Not literally please o.o
I never said anything about being ashamed...
I was complaining about all of those
touching my tails without permission.

*looks away* :eek: whats wrong with that?
<- likes fluffy tails and robots
"Evil plots"

Must... touch... fluffy... tail... regret... NOTHING...!
"lots of words...."

*gets closer to the fluffytail*

"more words...."

*looks at the fluffytail*

*touch*
.....TAIL IS FLUFFY!!

"!!!!!!"

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No Tails -Especially the Fluffy Ones- Shall Goes Untouched!!!

A little info, Mummy's Game Over Loop Animation had been added since version 1.08, and that was released back on July.

Last edited:

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, Guise! Try as I might, I do not know how to proceed after reaching the black-and-red door with the bench wolf girl in front of it (mansion level).

In that corridor with the drop traps, I can't find any secret passage except the one leading to the monkey girl emblem.

Once I use the portal on the right end of the corridor, it leads me back to the room with the four doors, with me standing in front of the elevated door.

I can't enter the elevated door. The doll room has no secret passages, and the drop trap room has no changes in it. I also don't know how to reach the mummy room (wherever that is).

Could you guise please help me out? If direct guides should not be posted here, a PM will be highly appreciated. (I also tried searching here and in Slimmo's guide for the answer, but to no avail.)