What's new

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Please, do tell the source, there is always time to some fucked up hentai.
No idea what he's talking about but there's some

...what do you meant you wanted sheep? Ah damn aren't so popular.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Been a while since I lurked ULMF. How much did zell update his game since he finished Dream Buster Alice?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been a while since I lurked ULMF. How much did zell update his game since he finished Dream Buster Alice?
Im sure DBA was not his project and he/she just worked on it.

Now about for the avarage pron game maker, Zell its really fast as you can see and the amount of content for FREE its astonishing (Also good quality).

No idea what he's talking about but there's some

...what do you meant you wanted sheep? Ah damn aren't so popular.

Meh Curse meh i never learned to use that site, i will guess its the one with the guy who have a sentient sheep (Bestiality) as a waifu

Last edited:

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

No idea what he's talking about...
Well I there were these two flash animations series I came across while randomly browsing around various sites. I tried seeing if I can find either of them, but can't find them at all although one of them no matter where I look. I'm guessing they were deleted/removed everywhere or my memory is to vague to find out how they were tagged.

One was about a big bad wolf who grew tired of being tormented by several pigs. He managed to finally capture them and proceeded to devour some of them, but missed a few females and decided to keep them for other purposes. It didn't start off bad at first. It seemed like just an average cartoon-ish "what if" type of animation. But the longer you watch it, the more it goes from cartoon-ish revenge nature to full on torture and rape.

Then there was this other one that was just a really silly animation about a farmer who, I guess, was stuck with a sudden burst of raging hormones and had no one else but his life stock to tend to his need. But eventually, I guess he started to become one with his life stock and would sometimes want more than just his animals to fulfill his sex drive. He wasn't really human anymore by this point, and had developed a few traits from his animals... And let's just say the next few minutes of the animation went something like this...

Last edited:

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Meh Curse meh i never learned to use that site, i will guess its the one with the guy who have a sentient sheep (Bestiality) as a waifu
No no no no no, human male on animal female is not ok, but then I'm not Welsh. :D

It's easier than ever
!
!

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I there were these two flash animations series I came across while randomly browsing around various sites. I tried seeing if I can find either of them, but can't find them at all although one of them no matter where I look. I'm guessing they were deleted/removed everywhere or my memory is to vague to find out how they were tagged.

One was about a big bad wolf who grew tired of being tormented by several pigs. He managed to finally capture them and proceeded to devour some of them, but missed a few females and decided to keep them for other purposes. It didn't start off bad at first. It seemed like just an average cartoon-ish "what if" type of animation. But the longer you watch it, the more it goes from cartoon-ish revenge nature to full on torture and rape.

Then there was this other one that was just a really silly animation about a farmer who, I guess, was stuck with a sudden burst of raging hormones and had no one else but his life stock to tend to his need. But eventually, I guess he started to become one with his life stock and would sometimes want more than just his animals to fulfill his sex drive. He wasn't really human anymore by this point, and had developed a few traits from his animals... And let's just say the next few minutes of the animation went something like this...

Ok that gif is awesome.
Wolf and pig huh....I think your talking about wolf and SHEEP animation...I think i know what your talking about but sadly it has loli in it so nope....but it is simple to find.
If you REALLY want to know what it is thanks to your memory being vague and it bothers you i will tell you by PM. Can you even PM that kind of info? if not then i will not do anything. I respect the rules after all.
however the other one i have no idea and the gif just made me laugh.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wolf and pig huh....I think your talking about wolf and SHEEP animation...
Oh yeah, that's the one. I thought they were pigs xD But yeah, don't post or pm it.

As for the other one, but I'll see if I can find it again. It's bizarre, but in a ridiculously hilarious way. That gif pretty much sums it up.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is why Goat are often associated with the devils. :p

I don't know why but i can't really wrap my head around the Sleeping Sheep's foot nail.
I mean, here take a look.

I can't help but think of an electric plug. :D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This bleating its out of control

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is why Goat are often associated with the devils. :p

I don't know why but i can't really wrap my head around the Sleeping Sheep's foot nail.
I mean, here take a look.

I can't help but think of an electric plug. :D
"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"? ;)

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I just figured out how to upscale a gif and lose nearly no quality, I will still convert all new gifs in around the same small sizes, but if anyone wants a special gif rezised to a much greater resolution, just write me a PM including the link to the gif you want resized or mention it in your post

I can rezise gifs around a max of x15 times the original size, example:

A gif with the res of 188x142 can be upscaled to 3000x2160, but of course that transforms the filesize into a much higher amount, in this case from 5.25MB to 171MB

But that doesn't mean you can ask for little improvements, I could easily rezise a gif from 188x142 to 500x378 and the filesize would still just jump up to 18MB from the 5.25MB it had before, in this case.

Maybe someone wants a resized Yamabiko gif

*resized gif at 796x600, originally 138x104
If you have a weak PC, be careful, it could bring your browser to crash!

Also little info: With the next update of FOBS, I will try to upload the files that couldn't be uploaded to exhentai before and bring it to the same progress as the Imgur gallery

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok I just figured out how to upscale a gif and lose nearly no quality, I will still convert all new gifs in around the same small sizes, but if anyone wants a special gif rezised to a much greater resolution, just write me a PM including the link to the gif you want resized or mention it in your post

I can rezise gifs around a max of x15 times the original size, example:

A gif with the res of 188x142 can be upscaled to 3000x2160, but of course that transforms the filesize into a much higher amount, in this case from 5.25MB to 171MB

But that doesn't mean you can ask for little improvements, I could easily rezise a gif from 188x142 to 500x378 and the filesize would still just jump up to 18MB from the 5.25MB it had before, in this case.

Maybe someone wants a resized Yamabiko gif

*Brutally resized gif at 796x600, originally 138x104

Also little info: With the next update of FOBS, I will try to upload the files that couldn't be uploaded to exhentai before and bring it to the same progress as the Imgur gallery
*Immdately asked for all sex gifs at 796x600*

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*Immdately asked for all sex gifs at 796x600*
What he said. ^
Impossible, at least for my connection. It would multiply all file sizes 8 times, resulting into a way too OP folder size. That's is exactly why I said I do it on request xD

Also I updated the post, it now has a link to a 2866x2160 version xD

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Impossible, at least for my connection. It would multiply all file sizes 8 times, resulting into a way too OP folder size. That's is exactly why I said I do it on request xD

Also I updated the post, it now has a link to a 2866x2160 version xD
is it possible to upload externally in parts?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you mean that? : o
I mean you put the gifs into a zip file and then split it into like 6 parts and then upload each part as an indiviual upload so then you are only uploading like 200MB at a time and makes downloading by people with slower connections easier.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I mean you put the gifs into a zip file and then split it into like 6 parts and then upload each part as an indiviual upload so then you are only uploading like 200MB at a time and makes downloading by people with slower connections easier.
I do it different. I will upload the gifs to imgur, since it's definitely the easiest way. That way, you also don't have to download the full thing, you can choose.

The resolution will always be around 800x600 and I will only upload the sex animations, I will include the link to it to all my other imgur links found here
I will add a few ones when I feel like it, today should come some though

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I do it different. I will upload the gifs to imgur, since it's definitely the easiest way. That way, you also don't have to download the full thing, you can choose.

The resolution will always be around 800x600 and I will only upload the sex animations, I will include the link to it to all my other imgur links found here
I will add a few ones when I feel like it, today should comes some though
*tries to upvote but recives the following message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GermanPlasma again." :(:(:(:( *