What's new

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

You have to defeat all the dolls in that one room for the way to open.
FINALLY! Thank you for that info.

Additional info: Those Doll Girls can tank up to 10 hits each. Yeah, it gonna be a long battle but good luck!
Yea, the battle can be a b*tch compared to the other monster girls. Thank you for the heads up, too.

Anyway, I'm guessing the mummy room is the last part of the trial? I can't enter the black door above it (the one with the bench wolf girl again).

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

FINALLY! Thank you for that info.

Yea, the battle can be a b*tch compared to the other monster girls. Thank you for the heads up, too.

Anyway, I'm guessing the mummy room is the last part of the trial? I can't enter the black door above it (the one with the bench wolf girl again).
The bench girl is just an indicator for work in progress ^^

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Additional info: Those Doll Girls can tank up to 10 hits each. Yeah, it gonna be a long battle but good luck!
If you hit them when they are mid-air you can kill them with less than 10 hit.
But you must be lucky.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you hit them when they are mid-air you can kill them with less than 10 hit.
But you must be lucky.
Ah yeah, that too. It seems they take double damage if attacked like that.

But it's risky and if your timing is not right you're guaranteed to take damage, at least if i remember it right.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi, Guise! Try as I might, I do not know how to proceed after reaching the black-and-red door with the bench wolf girl in front of it (mansion level).
Any time you see the wolf girl on the bench in means that you've reached the end of the road and more will be added in a future update. There are several in the current version but their existence is always the same.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hi guys
sorry for not update anything in this thread

i never check anything new in this game few year
only watch a random animation he made in pixiv

i don't even notice this game already have name now :0 (should i need to change name on topic?)

someone just sand pm to me to update
information about this game in topic

and i see signature Zlymo have a guide in another forum
so...would you mine if i put it on topic??

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi guys

i don't even notice this game already have name now :0 (should i need to change name on topic?)

OF COURSE! :)

Feel free my friend as you are the OP of this thread, you do have the privilege to do so! :D

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp, I've been messing around more in FOBS, but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot of interesting bugs in the game as of this version. Some are minor or had been patched in 1.09a so I don't think they're all worth mentioning.

But in other news, I was thinking about the game as of lately and had a few ideas and questions come to mind.

New Zones/Monsters
Firstly, what are some other mythical creatures you would like to see in the game? Any new zones?

For example, I'd love to see a water temple-ish like zone. Now, judging by the Scylla mob and where she's found, we may be getting some form of a beach/oasis area off the side of the mountains area. It could provide for some interesting new skills, capture methods, etc.. I imagine we'd see a mermaid enemy who will try to allure the hero into her arms. Or maybe a shark girl that'll probably try drowning the hero with rough sex or even group up on him to make it challenging to get out of the water once he's in. Taming one could mean you'll have to survive a session or two underwater while keeping others unaware or at bay. Cum once, and all shark girls in the water will be on your tail

Follower as NPCs​
Another sort of idea I had was about including a few backers. Not necessarily saying he has to do this or crediting any of us for his own works is necessary for any reason either, but it just came to mind. If he decided to include a few followers into the game as NPCs, these are some of the ideas I had in mine.

These are just a few ideas that came to mind. I figured if he were to include some followers, they'd be:

GermanPlasma
Mostly because of you extracting/recording the animations to bring more attention to his sprite work, I imagine you being included as an NPC in the form of a slime or plasma like being found near home. You'd probably provide the Hero with a Bestiary to help them keep track of the many mobs they discovered in game.

AGamerPassingBy
Well... I original only thought about this one because of your screen name and avatar xD But I imagine you'd be included as a Hooded NPC (like the one in your avatar) that could be found in several locations. You'd be all nonchalant whenever speaking to the hero, maybe provide a silly reason for you being in the area you're found in, and even give a hint or two for some mobs found in the area.

drybone
Now as for myself, I'd probably be just some skeleton (yes I know, how original) NPC that can be found in undead area. I haven't entirely thought how I could be of some use to the hero, and probably only just go on about "How I wish I could be a fleshy like the rest of ya" or "Can't bone a girl when you lack a... uh, nevermind. I didn't think that one through...".

Those are just the few I could think of though.

Endgame​
The last idea I had come to mind is a sort of endgame goal. Now I imagine the goal of the game is to capture all the monster girls that are available. However, I wonder if there could also be actual endgame goal.

For example, a similar style reverse-rape game called Erioco had some form of a story. It wasn't elaborate and I don't recall if there was much to the games background to it, but there was an ending.

Another good example would be Trigger Happy. It had a story, although it was a cookie cutter rescue your friend story, there was a lot to collect leading up to the ending outside of just the sex animations. New weapons, costumes, and secrets that provided players with some more background for the story (however I can't confirm because I can't translate the dialogue myself xD).

I'm not saying FOBS needs an endgame to actually be a good game. The game is still a bit early in development and Zell is busy making new sprites, animations, area, and abilities nearly everyday, I doubt he would include a story or an actual end game goal seeing there's no signs of game being linear. But then again, what's hero doing all by himself in the forest? And does he have a reason for capturing the mobs? Maybe I'm thinking into this too much... What are your thoughts? >.>

That's all that's come to mind. I spent longer than I should have typing this nonsense and figured I should end it here... But yeah, share your thoughts. I'm going to take a break now... looking back on all I typed, I think I hit the blunt too hard this time... @~@

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have you considered fairies/ swarm of fairies, lamia, or maybe tailed foxes?

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another sort of idea I had was about including a few backers. Not necessarily saying he has to do this or crediting any of us for his own works is necessary for any reason either, but it just came to mind. If he decided to include a few followers into the game as NPCs, these are some of the ideas I had in mine.
Mhm doesn't sound too bad, but I don't think adding us to the game would be necessary too, I mean of course it would be cool, but we didn't do anything that special that we should be there, we didn't helped programming and so on ^^
Adding to that he would need to include a few more, alot of people in this thread did some great stuff to contribute! :3

Maybe in some kind of credits, but I really don't think we should be in there xD

Though I don't hate the idea of having some kind of random followers, that sounds actually like an idea which could be expanded

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys

Oh so the OP lives :D

Yea you should change the thread name to FOBS or Forest of the Blue Skin or something similar. Probably better than what it is right now atleast.

I don´t mind if you put a link to my guide in the first post. The reason behind the whole thing is to help people who play this game after all :D

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hi guys

I highly suggest you put the thread on at least weekly subscribtions as there will probably be more to add to the front page. Also I'm glad you saw my pm.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh damn that looks destroyed...
Maybe just play the 1.09 without "a", if you really want to play it, that's what I would do in such case.
Or is it with every version?

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, did you download the normal game or the one marked in Japanese as, roughly translated, 'DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNSPEAKABLE EVIL'?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh so the OP lives :D

Yea you should change the thread name to FOBS or Forest of the Blue Skin or something similar. Probably better than what it is right now atleast.

I don´t mind if you put a link to my guide in the first post. The reason behind the whole thing is to help people who play this game after all :D
One other thing I'd recommend putting in the first post, in big, bold, colorful wording, is to not post capture strategies for the monsters until at least 3 days have passed whenever there's an update.

Zell at least wants people to play his game first before giving all the answers away.

jjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh damn that looks destroyed...
Maybe just play the 1.09 without "a", if you really want to play it, that's what I would do in such case.
Or is it with every version?
every version the background and the platforms looks like this everything else is ok also i hear that i need locale emulator how do i use it

Wait, did you download the normal game or the one marked in Japanese as, roughly translated, 'DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNSPEAKABLE EVIL'?
the normal game

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNSPEAKABLE EVIL'?
Wha..?

@jjp, what i'm gonna tell is not anything i'd believe will be useful to you, maybe even the opposite, but, i once have the same problem with version 1.07. The graphic is messed up, but that's actually because i was playing on an old laptop of mine. The problem didn't persist when i play it on my newer laptop, even when the files are basically copy-pasted.

Even back then no one managed to give solutions. So, good luck and sorry that i can only help you by this much. You can find my post about that by reading page 37 of this thread.