What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

*tries to upvote but recives the following message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GermanPlasma again." :(:(:(:( *

Know that feeling ^^
*cries erytim*

I added the resized collection, currently includes one gif at the time I write this, but it'll sure get some more today ;)
I also changed the appearance of the post a bit, was too confusing before.

There it is, also including all information what to pay attention to e.t.c:
We love sprite hentai whoop whoop!

Ok I just figured out how to upscale a gif and lose nearly no quality, I will still convert all new gifs in around the same small sizes, but if anyone wants a special gif rezised to a much greater resolution, just write me a PM including the link to the gif you want resized or mention it in your post

Maybe someone wants a resized Yamabiko gif
*resized gif at 796x600, originally 138x104

You should be able to prevent quality loss by upscaling to dimensions that are whole number multiples. i.e. instead of converting from 138x104 to 798x600, try 690x520 (5x) or 828x624 (6x).

You should be able to prevent quality loss by upscaling to dimensions that are whole number multiples. i.e. instead of converting from 138x104 to 798x600, try 690x520 (5x) or 828x624 (6x).

Doesn't make any difference, the tool I use doesn't lose quality ^^ (compared)
Though it is true that the gifs won't look as great when being upscaled, due to the game's resolution itself.
It also seems to depend on the background, for example, the thief cat in the temple does look a bit worse, but I also encountered this in game. It seems like some Monsters have more quality then others

Best quality girls so far are the white bunny and the Yamabiko

Last edited:

This is why Goat are often associated with the devils. :p

I don't know why but i can't really wrap my head around the Sleeping Sheep's foot nail.
I mean, here take a look.
hlg3MZw.png

I can't help but think of an electric plug. :D

Funny_Memes_excuse-me-sir-have-you-hailed-satan-today_14276.jpeg

Doesn't make any difference, the tool I use doesn't lose quality ^^ (compared)
Though it is true that the gifs won't look as great when being upscaled, due to the game's resolution itself.
It also seems to depend on the background, for example, the thief cat in the temple does look a bit worse, but I also encountered this in game. It seems like some Monsters have more quality then others

Best quality girls so far are the white bunny and the Yamabiko

My mistake. I didn't notice the artifacts were also present in the smaller images. It's probably a result of the screen recorder reducing the number of colors to comply with GIF limits.

It seems to take a lot of trial and error to eliminate the quality loss. Here's a sample with that Yamabiko animation, but with a tighter frame around her:

small
cVSFbpb.gif
large
mQEcxzc.gif

I love the attention Zell is giving to Titfucking. As a proud titfucker I am happy with this level of representation.

My mistake. I didn't notice the artifacts were also present in the smaller images. It's probably a result of the screen recorder reducing the number of colors to comply with GIF limits.

It seems to take a lot of trial and error to eliminate the quality loss. Here's a sample with that Yamabiko animation, but with a tighter frame around her:

small
cVSFbpb.gif
large
mQEcxzc.gif

Hmm trial and error :/
And I have no clue how made that file just 100 kb big o.o

Ok I've just been using a bad recorder, THANKS so much for pointing that out. I will use something better for now on, I will also remove all 800x600 gifs and reupload higher quality ones!
Let's start this with something good:
uVzsD4s.gif

ALSO, will edit alot of gifs (recored them again, cut, e.t.c.)
I think I may update every Sex animation in a way they have around the same size as before, but are a good step bigger and have higher quality.

Last edited:

Know that feeling ^^
*cries erytim*

I added the resized collection, currently includes one gif at the time I write this, but it'll sure get some more today ;)
I also changed the appearance of the post a bit, was too confusing before.

There it is, also including all information what to pay attention to e.t.c:
We love sprite hentai whoop whoop!

Um it says 5 gifs in it but I only see one :SS

Hmm trial and error :/
And I have no clue how made that file just 100 kb big o.o

Ok I've just been using a bad recorder, THANKS so much for pointing that out. I will use something better for now on, I will also remove all 800x600 gifs and reupload higher quality ones!
Let's start this with something good:
uVzsD4s.gif

ALSO, will edit alot of gifs (recored them again, cut, e.t.c.)
I think I may update every Sex animation in a way they have around the same size as before, but are a good step bigger and have higher quality.

To reduce the large gif file sizes, you can optimize them through GIMP, imagemagick, or most other image processing tools.
For GIMP:
Filters > Animation > Optimize (for GIF)
This decreased the size of the dorobou neko gif you posted from 18.6MB to 1.04MB.

For imagemagick via command-line:
Code:
convert input.gif -layers OptimizePlus output.gif
This decreased the size of the same gif to 2.15MB.

Both options will not affect image quality and will better decrease the size with still backgrounds. GIMP should produce a smaller file size and not require using the command-line, but is a ~100MB download instead of ~20MB for imagemagick.

Um it says 5 gifs in it but I only see one :SS

I removed them due to bad quality, I now have a better recording application and am currently recording every sex animation again and will convert them ^^

To reduce the large gif file sizes, you can optimize them through GIMP, imagemagick, or most other image processing tools.
For GIMP:
Filters > Animation > Optimize (for GIF)
This decreased the size of the dorobou neko gif you posted from 18.6MB to 1.04MB.

For imagemagick via command-line:
Code:
convert input.gif -layers OptimizePlus output.gif
This decreased the size of the same gif to 2.15MB.

Both options will not affect image quality and will better decrease the size with still backgrounds. GIMP should produce a smaller file size and not require using the command-line, but is a ~100MB download instead of ~20MB for imagemagick.

Thanks, I try using that soon, let's see how it turns out ^^

Edit 2 hours later:
I recorded, resized and reduced the filesize of around 64 files. Their filesize went from 305MB to 46,5MB, damn! The gifs will soon replace the older ones in my collections, they are a bit bigger, have better quality and of course a way smaller filesize, I will also make multiple sizes (those are all around 300x--- and are the new "Small" ones, the 800x600's are the "Medium" ones and something beyond that will be the "Big" ones.

Let me wait a bit more and I can give you some more reputation, damn cooldown, you definitely deserve it ^^

Last edited:

I love the attention Zell is giving to Titfucking. As a proud titfucker I am happy with this level of representation.

Agreed. The Clay Golem is the best one by far because of her gentle and playful touch. My least favorite would have to be between the imps and the white rabbit. The imps bust are a little exaggerated and insufferable to enjoy. The white rabbits isn't bad, but I never enjoyed moving toward the chest compared to doing it nearly parallel to the chest.

I've just received a critical hit with that Black Wolf Girl, apologies gentlemans but it is the best one :p, I need a second animation!!!

Is this really a "one dev game"?

Since the game has very good H-content I can only criticize design things like the punishment to lose to the Red Ghost: if you don't succeed you cant skip animation and you goes back to the save that is not close. And if you keep pressed the jump button you jump reckless forever.

I leave this as a question: In the mansion, up to the RED door that leads to the 5 mummys, we can find the red skirt footjob wolf and next to her a regular door that seems to not work, am I missing something?

I leave this as a question: In the mansion, up to the RED door that leads to the 5 mummys, we can find the red skirt footjob wolf and next to her a regular door that seems to not work, am I missing something?

Anywhere you see her indicates that there's nothing beyond that point. It either hasn't been fully implemented or it's just unfinished. She can be found in several other areas throughout the game depending on what version you're playing.

But in other news, the Black Wolf is also my favorite. But she comes second to the Clay Golems flow imo

Last edited:

Thread should get locked anyway if it reaches a high enough number of pages. Nobody should have to go through the hassle of browsing so many.

Thread should get locked anyway if it reaches a high enough number of pages. Nobody should have to go through the hassle of browsing so many.

Who the hell forces you to read them all...?

Ok it's time for a small update:
I replaced all sex, after ejaculation and sex + after ejaculation gifs with bigger and better quality ones which all have a way smaller filesize.

I am currently optimizing the even bigger variants, expect some in a few minutes!

Link to my old post including the new gifs

WpqQxaY.gif

Edit: Done, I added 17 bigger ones, the rest will follow the next days ^^

Last edited:

I've just received a critical hit with that Black Wolf Girl, apologies gentlemans but it is the best one :p, I need a second animation!!!

I really like her design but I wish her animation was more dominant, everything about her was very dommy but dev seemed to be very boob job happy with the last update.

I really like her design but I wish her animation was more dominant, everything about her was very dommy but dev seemed to be very boob job happy with the last update.

If you ask me, she's looks more playful than dominating to me, which makes her boob-jobing even more fitting personally.

Back