What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 鳥籠 ] To H... RJ130528

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ130528|RPG]To H...

yeah, check Tamami's title, if it's already Fallen down houswife(?), that's already the free point.

as far as I know, the start of the free play point is when Tamami see Nori having sex with two highschool girls at the boss' house

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have not reached the free play point, I know that much. Tamami's title is still Healthy Housewife/Newlywed Housewife or something along those lines (I can't freakin' get Aggregator to play nice; half the damn options won't work). Just checking the base game's screenshots on DLSite shows there's more to the game that I haven't reached, but I can't progress any farther.

Is there a proper sex scene or something in the train station restaurant as per Tamami working there? 'cause I haven't gotten any sex scene there, but I do keep getting the same events there happening repeatedly. Same with the seedy-looking bar where Tamami sees the green-haired girl having sex at. Just the same things happening over and over; no scene progressions like the rest of the available worksites.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have not reached the free play point, I know that much. Tamami's title is still Healthy Housewife/Newlywed Housewife or something along those lines (I can't freakin' get Aggregator to play nice; half the damn options won't work). Just checking the base game's screenshots on DLSite shows there's more to the game that I haven't reached, but I can't progress any farther.

Is there a proper sex scene or something in the train station restaurant as per Tamami working there? 'cause I haven't gotten any sex scene there, but I do keep getting the same events there happening repeatedly. Same with the seedy-looking bar where Tamami sees the green-haired girl having sex at. Just the same things happening over and over; no scene progressions like the rest of the available worksites.
as far as I know, the only workplace that matters is only coffee shop, convenience store, and Nori's workplace.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And I've already hit the point in all three of those places where the scene just repeats over and over.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Izakaya, Park and Pub.

Izakaya is next to the train station (easy to miss)

Park is pretty self-explanatory, only the hobo is there, not sure it's allowed this early in the game.

Pub is in the area above the 7/11

Are you sure you are picking the right option in every job? (Some of them invite you to go out after work, if you don't pick correctly, the game doesn't progress).

There's also the oil salesman, but I don't think you're that far yet either.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If Izakaya is the restaurant at the train station, I'm at the point in there where several of the patrons will grope Tamami, like the two brothers surround her and the older one gropes her, etc, but no sex scene plays. Every attempt to go there plays the same events over and over.

At the coffee shop nearest to the park, before the train station area? That has a sex scene where she's at the table, gets her naked breasts groped, and then she gets fucked. That's repeating every time.

At the convenience store, I've gotten it to where Tamami was taken to the seedy area of the town (which before I couldn't enter) and in the store events itself, it's just giving head in the bathroom every time.

At Nori's workplace, Tamami's become Fujita's secretary, and the sex scene that currently plays in there is identical every day.

Like Izakaya, the seedy bar has no sex scene for Tamami, but she can watch the green-haired girl get fucked. A few of the patrons can grope Tamami, but beyond that nothing's happening in there. All dialogue and groping events are identical regardless of how often Tamami works there.

At the clothing shop, the store inventory has a maid uniform and a bunny girl uniform available for purchase, but nothing else. I have bought one of each outfit already, but neither of them have been used in any scene I've had so far.

I'm missing something, clearly, but hell if I know what it is.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Same here I'm using version 1.03. and started a new game once again. things just repeat over and over, with no change in progress. do I have to do certain things with the guy? like ignore her, goto the bath with her, sleep with her, talk with her. which do I do. :confused:

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If Izakaya is the restaurant at the train station, I'm at the point in there where several of the patrons will grope Tamami, like the two brothers surround her and the older one gropes her, etc, but no sex scene plays. Every attempt to go there plays the same events over and over.

At the coffee shop nearest to the park, before the train station area? That has a sex scene where she's at the table, gets her naked breasts groped, and then she gets fucked. That's repeating every time.

At the convenience store, I've gotten it to where Tamami was taken to the seedy area of the town (which before I couldn't enter) and in the store events itself, it's just giving head in the bathroom every time.

At Nori's workplace, Tamami's become Fujita's secretary, and the sex scene that currently plays in there is identical every day.

Like Izakaya, the seedy bar has no sex scene for Tamami, but she can watch the green-haired girl get fucked. A few of the patrons can grope Tamami, but beyond that nothing's happening in there. All dialogue and groping events are identical regardless of how often Tamami works there.

At the clothing shop, the store inventory has a maid uniform and a bunny girl uniform available for purchase, but nothing else. I have bought one of each outfit already, but neither of them have been used in any scene I've had so far.

I'm missing something, clearly, but hell if I know what it is.

It's pretty much your 'lewdness' is not high enough, your best bet is to keep spamming her job at the same place a couple of times which will eventualy lead to her pretty much getting molested, raped and corrupted. It takes a while to get going but after a while you'll start unlocking quite a few h-scenes.

Just keep spamming her jobs for the initial start, everything else after you go through her first 'lewdness' breakthrough is relatively straight forward.
BTW tip once you unlock that perfume that increases her horniess it'll allow you to access H-scenes you normally won't I encourage you to use that to speed things up.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why wouldn't they just release the unofficial translation patch and the extra~~~

the author haven't replied, true, but that could means he already dead for all we know.... :(:(:(

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I got it figured out, I had to have a bath, and then has sex with main guy and after that the bottle arrived and her title changed as well.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's pretty much your 'lewdness' is not high enough, your best bet is to keep spamming her job at the same place a couple of times which will eventualy lead to her pretty much getting molested, raped and corrupted. It takes a while to get going but after a while you'll start unlocking quite a few h-scenes.

Just keep spamming her jobs for the initial start, everything else after you go through her first 'lewdness' breakthrough is relatively straight forward.
BTW tip once you unlock that perfume that increases her horniess it'll allow you to access H-scenes you normally won't I encourage you to use that to speed things up.
I'd find this believable if that hadn't been what I've been doing. I'm spamming each job over and over and no more progress is being made.

How do I unlock this perfume or whatever it's supposed to be?

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep spamming the same job instead of multiple ones, I recommend you start with the cafe first. The perfume becomes available when a salesman comes around and offers you the product.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why wouldn't they just release the unofficial translation patch and the extra~~~

the author haven't replied, true, but that could means he already dead for all we know.... :(:(:(
This has nothing to do with permissions or anything like that. Its mostly about Starke and his feud with Ulmf. I don't think they intend to release their translations ever if they can help it.

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i dont think that is true honestly since they have released more than one translation too us in the past so i dont think its fair to say they wont when u dont know that

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep spamming the same job instead of multiple ones, I recommend you start with the cafe first. The perfume becomes available when a salesman comes around and offers you the product.
Like I said, that's what I've been doing! I have stuck with the one job, doing it over and over and over, until the scene just repeats with no changes! I've done it several times since it started repeating, before moving on to the next job because there was no more progress! And now, I'm out of jobs to try, as all of them are as far as I can get.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like I said, that's what I've been doing! I have stuck with the one job, doing it over and over and over, until the scene just repeats with no changes! I've done it several times since it started repeating, before moving on to the next job because there was no more progress! And now, I'm out of jobs to try, as all of them are as far as I can get.
There's various things that are necessary to progress the game:

• Coffee shop (Your first job)
• 7/11 shop
• Nightclub (North of 7/11)
• Nori's Workplace (East of 7/11)
• Izakaya (Near the train station)
• Landlord

Side-"quests":

• Weekends with Nori.
• Aromatherapy salesman.
• Hobo at the park.

I might be wrong in some of the required ones, I'm not sure if the Izakaya or the Nightclub are required, and not ENTIRELY sure you need the landlord scenes or if they're simply unavoidable, but yeah... That should help.

I also think that in order to trigger Nori's conversation about working in the same company as he does, you need to talk to him at dinner.

Most likely you're just missing a minor trigger.

Patience young padawan, maybe if he doesn't reply by Christmas.

We messaged him in Japanese so language barrier is not an excuse.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Landlord's pretty much impossible to avoid. I tried saying no during the first sex scene encounter with him and it only kept looping the question until I said yes. As far as jobs go, the only ones that I can't get a scene with Tamami to trigger are at Izakaya and the nightclub. There's plenty of gropes going on there, but no actual sex scene. The green-haired girl at the nightclub gets fucked, but no one makes any move on Tamami there that I can trigger.

And believe me, I've tried. I've analyzed every bit of dialogue through Aggregator, and every NPC says the same thing, makes the same actions. It just... won't progress any farther than that.

I've done what I could on the weekends and during dinner. I've had Nori take her out on a date to both options. I've had Tamami go out on her own. I've had Nori go out on his own. I've talked to Nori about his day at work. I've had Tamami talk about her own. I've sent them to the bath, I've sent them to bed, and I've had them go for and without sex. It hasn't seemed to have triggered anything. Similarly, selecting either option for the hobo at the park just causes Tamami to refuse.

I'll attach my save file. The rest of you can see if you can get any farther.

View attachment Save Files.zip

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, I'll check what you've missed, I'll edit this post when I'm done.

EDIT: Not sure when, where or HOW you got stuck. Here's what I did on your first save:

Day 1) Work at coffee shop (new scene). Have sex with Nori.
Day 2) Work at coffee shop (new scene). Talk with Nori.
Day 3 - Nori in control) Go Izakaya
Day 4 - Nori in control) Go Karaoke
Day 5) Game progressed, aromatherapy oils salesman showed up...

Pretty basic stuff... anyway, hope it helps, back to watching Big Bang Theory :p

Last edited:

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Following those instructions, it's now progressing, thank you.

I dunno why it wasn't before. I had spammed the coffee shop for two weeks without the scene changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.