What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 鳥籠 ] To H... RJ130528

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ130528|RPG]To H...

this game is unfinished? um dl site say is all ok what happen?

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game is unfinished? um dl site say is all ok what happen?
The game is finished, it doesn't have an actual "ending" once you reach a certain point in it the game just loops over and over.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd also like to know if anybody knows how to unlock the scenes at the bottom of the basement in the cg room.

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have one scene not known to have been unlocked or not - when the female character talk to the man before her house, and then at night she invited him to dinner with her ​​husband and her, and later moved through scenes of couples sleeping in the room and suddenly her husband asked her something when he woke up and found she was out of bed - and then nothing happens :eek:

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have one scene not known to have been unlocked or not - when the female character talk to the man before her house, and then at night she invited him to dinner with her ​​husband and her, and later moved through scenes of couples sleeping in the room and suddenly her husband asked her something when he woke up and found she was out of bed - and then nothing happens :eek:
Interesting, I've never seen this scene myself just waking up and seeing the wife trying to get out, did you see this scene before unlocking the gallery room?

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ I think that's what he's referring to. You can either choose to wake up and, I assume too quickly, she notices you get up and tells you she was going to the bathroom or you can ignore it and nothing happens. I don't know how to progress this either though.

Also, If you try to leave the house alone on saturday or sunday when she's pregnant then you spend the day out alone. From this point on you unlock the ability to go out alone even when she's not pregnant. Something is going on because she can get pregnant but there doesn't seem to be any seen/comment here?

For the weekend outing if you do each of them twice she can go to the toilet at the kareokee for some fun and she can spend time with the guy at the restaurant while you're at the bathroom. But again, I don't know how to make the scene play like in the cg room.

Same thing at the hot springs. You can see them together when you're in the changing room but you cant get a suspicious scene?

Are any of these scenes actually in the game or is it just a bonus "whats actually going on" type of thing?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played that game when it first came out, and it definitely felt "unfinished" so I dropped it... Really it could have been much bigger, especially because ntr rpgmaker games are pretty uncommon.
I'll retry it with the 1.01 version, but....

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is an item I bought at the store, it has the shape of a bottle containing a green liquid inside it - what it is and what's its function ??? :confused::eek:

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is an item I bought at the store, it has the shape of a bottle containing a green liquid inside it - what it is and what's its function ??? :confused::eek:
Its an ovulation drug, drink it if you want to guarantee her pregnancy. And the newest version is 1.03 not 1.01

I'm suspecting more and more that those scenes aren't actually in the game. That's pretty lame considering ntr practically hinges on the partner becoming suspicious and that's what we don't get here. It would have been nice to see him almost catch her a few times and get suspicious.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ I think that's what he's referring to. You can either choose to wake up and, I assume too quickly, she notices you get up and tells you she was going to the bathroom or you can ignore it and nothing happens. I don't know how to progress this either though.

Also, If you try to leave the house alone on saturday or sunday when she's pregnant then you spend the day out alone. From this point on you unlock the ability to go out alone even when she's not pregnant. Something is going on because she can get pregnant but there doesn't seem to be any seen/comment here?

For the weekend outing if you do each of them twice she can go to the toilet at the kareokee for some fun and she can spend time with the guy at the restaurant while you're at the bathroom. But again, I don't know how to make the scene play like in the cg room.

Same thing at the hot springs. You can see them together when you're in the changing room but you cant get a suspicious scene?

Are any of these scenes actually in the game or is it just a bonus "whats actually going on" type of thing?

From my data mining, its seems that your wife fucks the landlord while you are asleep on the bed. I dont know yet if this is implimented or not.

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From my data mining, its seems that your wife fucks the landlord while you are asleep on the bed. I dont know yet if this is implimented or not.
Who's the landlord ? :confused:
I still don't know how to unlock the scene of the main female char when she was staying with her part-time fellow employees ​​in a certain room, but not in a supermarket toilet - and the scene at she's doing "that thing" with a neighbor in his room when she was going with that guy in the mid of the dinner with her husband :eek:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To put an end to any confusion, the scenes that play out while you are the male character are not actually implemented into the main game.

They can only be viewed in the CG secret room.

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is the difference in the version 1.03 compared to previous versions ? :confused:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Where do you buy items? only place that lets me buy anything is the clothing store, all the rest is work and get molestered.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this up, but does anyone have a translation for this game?
The most recent translation would be appreciated.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do you buy items? only place that lets me buy anything is the clothing store, all the rest is work and get molestered.
You buy all the items in the tailoring shop, the more you progress in the game, the more items you have access to, it goes from pregnancy drugs, to spa tickets, different costumes, etc.

what is the difference in the version 1.03 compared to previous versions ? :confused:
Bug fixes plus implementation of text skip button (CTRL)

To put an end to any confusion, the scenes that play out while you are the male character are not actually implemented into the main game.

They can only be viewed in the CG secret room.
I don't think they will ever be, since Nori doesn't "see them", you're just hinted where they happen, you can check them, like you correctly said, in the secret diary in her desk.

Who's the landlord ? :confused:
I still don't know how to unlock the scene of the main female char when she was staying with her part-time fellow employees ​​in a certain room, but not in a supermarket toilet - and the scene at she's doing "that thing" with a neighbor in his room when she was going with that guy in the mid of the dinner with her husband :eek:
Her "neighbor" is the landlord, when he goes to your house, he's "collecting rent", if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Pregnancy drink.

For the weekend outing if you do each of them twice she can go to the toilet at the karaoke for some fun and she can spend time with the guy at the restaurant while you're at the bathroom. But again, I don't know how to make the scene play like in the cg room.

Half of what you said is wrong, not trying to offend you.

You got scenes right by chance, but how you unlocked them, you are absolutely clueless, if you wake up or not it's irrelevant, the scene happens anyway, in fact, in the scene when Nori shows signs of waking up, they're already half way.

You can always go out alone, even when she's not pregnant. You can also visit her at work from the third part of the game towards.

The weekend outings differ from the stage of the game you're in, not how many times you do it.

In the hot springs you see the scene from his point of view, again, when you get there, her sex scene is already done, if you talk to the guys all of them will hint you that you missed "a great show" and that "that woman was crazy" but never really point out your wife was cheating on you. You can see the scene however in her secret diary.

The perspective is what makes the genre, I think.

It's all about cheating, but playing as the guy who makes the wife cheat (netori) is completely different from playing as the husband (netorare). And both are different from playing as the wife (cheating, as I call it).

It's like the difference between victory rape and defeat rape, probably. Please don't clump them together.
In this game, you can experience both points of view. Hers on week days and secret diary, his on weekends.

Last edited:

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this up, but does anyone have a translation for this game?
The most recent translation would be appreciated.
I'd also like a translation. HRPG Heaven seems to have one, but I can't access that site, so I need an alternative.

zero154274

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If they are willing to share the translation out of the good of their hearts, then that would be wonderful~

But, it is best not to pester or hound them for a link to the translated version~

As they are the ones who are working hard to translate the game for their community(those who paid to be allowed into their group/forum)

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I cant access to the site mmm this game really needs a translation..

Fap over and over and over again.. holy netorare god..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.