What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 鳥籠 ] To H... RJ130528

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ130528|RPG]To H...

Guys, why my game keeps crashing because lack of certain graphics etc.
I've reinstalled the game again just in case, yet it still doesn't work.
Any suggestion?
Are you using japanese locale?

Bryanis

Reputation score

yes ive changed my system to japanese locale. still the graphic etc etc keeps showing every single time
If you're using japanese local setting, the most likely cause is the lack of the proper RTP.
You need rpg vx ace rtp installed for the game to work.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Guys, why my game keeps crashing because lack of certain graphics etc.
I've reinstalled the game again just in case, yet it still doesn't work.
Any suggestion?
Having this save problem, and yes my local is set to Japanese and I have the VX Ace RTP installed, hell I actually have VX Ace itself installed.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Have you checked you have the file in the graphic folder ?
You may have had a corrupted name by uncompressing the archive before having set the japanese setting (or if the file was uploaded with corrupted setting).

The only other thing, I had a few time trouble when having a game in a folder with very long pathway or symbol (live "(...)name-v.12").
You could try putting the game in another folder to try.... (that's a very slim possibility).

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have you checked you have the file in the graphic folder ?
You may have had a corrupted name by uncompressing the archive before having set the japanese setting (or if the file was uploaded with corrupted setting).

The only other thing, I had a few time trouble when having a game in a folder with very long pathway or symbol (live "(...)name-v.12").
You could try putting the game in another folder to try.... (that's a very slim possibility).
Considering my system has been set for Japanese for several years no I am certain that is not the problem. Since the folder is sitting on the desktop I know the filename is not the problem. I checked the path it listed for the missing file and it isn't there. Since I have been unable to find the translation anywhere else I am at a loss as to what to do.

I am thinking that the link is a corrupted file since it also seems to have three copies of a file in one of the folders, really wonder how they managed that. So does anyone have a link for the translated version of the game other than the one above since it seems to be corrupt?

Last edited:

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't have 15 post yet so the link is in the txt file.

edit*
Added a mega link(just made the account XD)

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score

I am thinking that the link is a corrupted file since it also seems to have three copies of a file in one of the folders, really wonder how they managed that. So does anyone have a link for the translated version of the game other than the one above since it seems to be corrupt?
Yeah something is amiss or broken with the mega upload.
Two .png files somewhere around 'ち&の_の_通常.png' (I think) in the Graphics\Pictures directory cannot be downloaded.

Actually they are 'ち&の_基本.png' and 'ち&の_ち_通常.png'. If you download them manually from the Graphics\Pictures folder in the mega archive (i.e. browsing through the uploaded game on the net, on mega's page), you should be good. :p
Though even without them, for me, the game started up just fine. Does the error and file missing message get produced when reaching a certain scene in the game? Well, that would make sense, I guess.

Anyhow, if I choose 'Download as ZIP' on mega, they don't seem to be missing...
Weird.

EDIT: guess I waited too long to post! lol
See the above post. Nevermind me, then...

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah something is amiss or broken with the mega upload.
Two .png files somewhere around 'ち&の_の_通常.png' (I think) in the Graphics\Pictures directory cannot be downloaded.

Actually they are 'ち&の_基本.png' and 'ち&の_ち_通常.png'. If you download them manually from the Graphics\Pictures folder in the mega archive (i.e. browsing through the uploaded game on the net, on mega's page), you should be good. :p
Though even without them, for me, the game started up just fine. Does the error and file missing message get produced when reaching a certain scene in the game? Well, that would make sense, I guess.

Anyhow, if I choose 'Download as ZIP' on mega, they don't seem to be missing...
Weird.

EDIT: guess I waited too long to post! lol
See the above post. Nevermind me, then...
It was crashing as soon as I tried to start a new game or load the save that was there. Got a PMed version before Chance posted so it's all good. Hopefully it will be helpful to anyone else looking though.

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but I'm having the same issues as this guy and it is pissing me off.

Does anyone at least have a walkthrough for this game? I'm pretty much stuck--gone to all available job locations (which, as far as I can tell, is the pub near Nori and Tamami's apartment, the restaurant at the train station, the convenience store, Nori's workplace, and the bar in the seedier part of town), progressed through each one until the events just repeat, bought both available outfits from the clothing store, and Tamami's still at level 1. No corruption progress, no secret diary, no additional events, no nothing. My progress has come to a complete halt and I'm tired of it.

It'd be one thing if there was an available translation of the base game; maybe I could puzzle it out then, but as is? I'm just wasting my time, and I need help to continue further.
I already tried what hrpgheaven said and nothing is working. At this point the game is looping. I talked to everyone, I try to go above the business district and I get "there are bad people I shouldn't go there." I can't do anything with the hobo, the other guy in the park just says something about a flat chested girl. I already tried to have sex with the husband in bed and bath. Every weekend I go out to the restaurant or karaoke. I've done pretty much all the scenes I can with coffee shop, 7/11, restaurant, office as those are all I can access.

People are talking about a lewd meter, but there is nothing that indicates there being a lewdness meter aside from the Title which mine is "Pure Wifey" and never changes.

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember much, but Nori should propose you to work as a cleaner in the office. You should work there a few days and the boss will meet you. Than he will come to your home to have deaner...

Nori's work is to the south from the shop.

To progress in the game to higher corruption levels you need working in the bar, shop and office(Nori's work), after seeing events in all three places your corruption level will rise.

Keyen

Reputation score

To progress in the game to higher corruption levels you need working in the bar, shop and office(Nori's work), after seeing events in all three places your corruption level will rise.
This. Once the events are looping, try another job of the 3. Once you are finished with all 3, new events are unlocked.

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the game with full english translation:
mega.nz/#!VNxFxKZZ!i3LHil880mBz2pbBMB4GAbnPM8nb97Q67m8dkxjIAVw

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is the game with full english translation:
mega.nz/#!VNxFxKZZ!i3LHil880mBz2pbBMB4GAbnPM8nb97Q67m8dkxjIAVw
Hi I know this is an old post but is this version 1.03? And anyone here knows how to use the cheat inside the laundry? And where's the CG Room I can't find it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. To get this thread unlocked PM a mod with an update to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.