RPG RPG Maker [ 鳥籠 ] To H... RJ130528

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayakai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ130528|RPG]To H...

how to wear the dress im buy in store?
its seem related to workin in cofee shop and pub in downtown..
It equips automatically once you've progressed enough with the event.

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you work as the cleaning lady at hubby's workplace? I think I raised the flag but I can't find hubby's workplace

sayakai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you work as the cleaning lady at hubby's workplace? I think I raised the flag but I can't find hubby's workplace
Go downtown, there is a gap towards the road southeast of the convenience store.

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found it thanks... stuck because of this

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It equips automatically once you've progressed enough with the event.
hmm... next question is how to progress?
already in event with 3 npc... but no matter what it seem not continue?
or is it looping?

sayakai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

or is it looping?
It doesn't continue until you've reached another central event, it seems. Once it stays the same, work elsewhere.

mindyourwords

Reputation score

or is it looping?
In general, if the story doesn't go, just try doing the events with the initial cafe, the convenience store blonde guy, and your hubby's boss

The boss scenes can be a bit confusing because I believe one event loop twice before allowing you to progress, which is he inviting you out for dinner.

Cafe and convenience store "end point" should be obvious, the former is just the three old men surrounding you and going ho ho ho, the latter being BJs containing no more than like 3 lines of dialogue

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you reach "level 3 lewdness" (you start at level 1), the game goes into completely free mode, every guy that previously had a h-event has gotten one or two new ones (with a few additional pregnant scenes), and that's it, the game has no ending, it just keeps looping events after that.

sayakai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you reach "level 3 lewdness" (you start at level 1), the game goes into completely free mode, every guy that previously had a h-event has gotten one or two new ones (with a few additional pregnant scenes), and that's it, the game has no ending, it just keeps looping events after that.
It also unlocks the CG room, with all scenes open, including some "secret" scenes. Helps with not having to bother with pregnancy and looking for the secret events/going through all regular events. The daytime management is sort of a hassle, with only 4 days available per week.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really love this style of game -- modern day, no dungeons/battles, and just not a typical RPG Maker game in general. The artwork and events are nice, too.

I only wish there was more to do outside of work. Going along with the NTR theme, I think it would've been great to have events that involved neighbors, friends, or maybe even the husband's family.

Last edited:

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

v1.03
mega.co.nz/#!rhYmVLJA!FrL_H5rNMmAlvJqogS0TtA4pgZA4N0vOb9ch6VT6XfM

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Isn't that the same thing but from a different perspective?
The perspective is what makes the genre, I think.

It's all about cheating, but playing as the guy who makes the wife cheat (netori) is completely different from playing as the husband (netorare). And both are different from playing as the wife (cheating, as I call it).

It's like the difference between victory rape and defeat rape, probably. Please don't clump them together.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

n general, if the story doesn't go, just try doing the events with the initial cafe, the convenience store blonde guy, and your hubby's boss

The boss scenes can be a bit confusing because I believe one event loop twice before allowing you to progress, which is he inviting you out for dinner.

Cafe and convenience store "end point" should be obvious, the former is just the three old men surrounding you and going ho ho ho, the latter being BJs containing no more than like 3 lines of dialogue
I'm sorry something is wrong with the solution.
I have the cafe 2 x times made'll groped and talk every time with the one before but nothing happens.

have first is to invite them naked, sex has fotogafiert and economic.

2 In the café economic se only groped and she freaks out.

3 shopping invite there until they go to the toilet and she blows him.

4 brothel because nothing moves on how to start.

Last edited:

Airi0302

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in fashion stores sell an item has the shape of an envelope or letter - I don't know what kind of that item and its function

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

in fashion stores sell an item has the shape of an envelope or letter - I don't know what kind of that item and its function
It's a voucher/ticket for a hotspring trip. Instead of the option of going to the karaoke or out drinking on the weekend, you can go on a vacation instead. Not positive if there are scenes related to it though.

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to see the secret scenes wiouth resorting to the CG room?, I did "finish" the game 3 times and no luck, just wondering if there is really a way to trigger them.

Status
Not open for further replies.