What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

So, got a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answers to.

1. What does the guy's remote control do? I think it's supposed to go to some kind of vibrator pair of panties, but I have NO idea where to find them.

2. One of the update said it added variations to the lust charms you buy from the shrine maiden. I haven't noticed any variation though when using them on monsters, am I missing something?

3. Despite trying to check the blog, I haven't been able to figure out where the bonus scenes are that 1.4 added. Any help? Or hell, I'd even just happily take a full CG save if anyone has it. Thanks!

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just what is the timing on a successful h-attack? Towards the center, or at one of the ends of the animation? I can't find it consistently.

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it depends on the character.

Ray (blonde) seems to work best when you push z closer to the base of the wang.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a 100% save for this yet?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

From what I can tell the success of h-attacks is just based on the damage of the clothing of the girl, and the clothes she's wearing (or lack thereof). That's why it's always just simpler to go full nude for semen-farming.

Also I think waiting in a few seconds before pressing 'z' to the next stage might increase your chances... though I could just be deluding myself.

Anyways great game.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys, can someone post the game 1.4?

thank you!

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hello ive been a lurker for quit sometime now but now im gonna try and be active almost everyday anyway im stuck on step 13 where i get a piece of paper that has navigation too the tombstones but i dont know where to start at do i start where the cutscene ends after the ghost leaves or go east too next area where its a t junction??

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It seems this game was updated to 1.5 a few days ago. I think it a couple new scenes involving the entire group.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for notifying us, in addition to extra scene it also seems like there's a switch to unlock all the h-scenes (need to have cleared the game once).

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll upload the updated version later
my ISP is acting up so I can't upload or download properly
don't know when it will stop but it'll be uploaded later on.

as promise

Last edited:

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

omg!!!!
This game seems really cool and all but I'm soo lost I dont know what to do!!
I even read all the previous posts but I still dont get it!!
What hotel?!?
I brutally murdered anyone I could find!
I fought the store owner but where the fuck is the officer?!
Theres a little house at the bottom right in the area with the pink sign that cant be accessed because of those damn trees!! How do I get past them?!?

This game will be the death of me!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game seems awesome. But I cannot for the life of me figure out what the menus do. Half of them are your standard items, status, character portrait stuff; bu the other ones are just a bunch of text and I don't want to mess with them...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah fixed the fullscreen problem I had. Just got it and did some trial and error testing.

Menu:

From Left to Right:

Skills on characters - Items - Equips - Overall Stats - H Scene Graveyard

Next Row

1.Change character shown on screen/lead character

2. Shop - The options change depending on who's in your party.

Full party options:

First option:
First option - First option = Ammo purchases, costs sperm 1:1 ratio 20/40/60 rounds.

First option - Second option = Buy potions for 500/2000/Max hp, costs sperm

First option - Third option = Brings up another menu with about 5 choices, I tried them all and they exchange sperm for various items, 3 were unusable in the item menu and one is some pill that has 100cc on it and it's usable on your characters (But not if they're healthy) If anybody knows what all these do, lemme know. They're usable in battle but not in the normal inventory window, I think they cure different conditions like poison and such. One may be a perm upgrade because it was only available once I think.

Second option = Armor repair for 1st girl (You need to repair each individual piece)

Third option = Armor repair for 2nd girl

Fourth option = Armor repair for 3rd girl

Fifth option = Armor repair for guy...

Sixth option = Exit
Second option:
First option = Some dialog with the blonde?

Second option = Exit
Third option:
First option = Dialog

Second option = Scroll shop (Cost money)

Third option = Back
Fourth option:
BJ from all 3 girls on the guy.

3. Change skills used in battle - You can change your default attack to like a double or triple attack once you have them, just locate the character then the skill set of symbols you want, quickens battles) Hit the first option a couple times and you'll get to a menu with all your skills to change your default attack.

It's really easy to fuck up your battle skills in this menu so be careful. I somehow added a skill to one of my girls that they don't even have, maybe she's chugging a potion or something. Save before you try changing things and revert it if your battle skills are weird.

4. Save - Pretty self explanatory.

5. Exit game.

Scrolls:
The one you start with turns on and off showing the BJ attacks if they miss, if they succeed you see the cumshot, saves some time if you get tired of spamming through the talk menus.

200: Vastly increases enemy encounter rate, you'll hit enemies every couple steps. Very helpful for grinding semen or money. It seems to cancel if you change screens.
2000: Decreases enemy encounter rate (Assumed with the similar names and all)
5000: Usable in battle, not sure what it does but the first BJ attack I tried succeeded and had a little glowing scroll icon near the cum meter, the next BJ attacks did not. Seems like it would do more than make a single BJ attack succeed for the price.
10000: Was available to me after I failed sex with the ghost girl twice in a row with the guy, there was a cutscene with all the characters talking then the scroll window opened and it was there, it transfers the guys dick to the blonde to have sex with the ghost and remains in your inventory to swap genitalia whenever you want.

I remember the first game had upgrades you could buy but I don't know where they are here.

Anybody know if there's a way to skip the dialog needing to spam keys to get through the BJ attacks? I'd like to see them quickly without hammering on my keys constantly.

Last edited:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks FruitSmoothie. that clears alot of thing up for me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks FruitSmoothie. that clears alot of thing up for me.
Yeah I tried to fix some of them up to be more accurate, I'll be trying to add to it as I find things out but there sure is a lot of trial and error to work through stuff with no translation.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What?! I used the 2000 scroll and all the ghosts disappeared! No random encounters either! ! couldn't even get the exp gear!

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What?! I used the 2000 scroll and all the ghosts disappeared! No random encounters either! ! couldn't even get the exp gear!
when you use that no encounter scroll, a new scroll appear in your inventory to revert it back to normal, i'm not sure what the name is since I haven't been playing this for a while.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, bumping out of frustration, on the walkthrough im at about 5 i think.

took the right side, think i killed everything, did the appartments, got the photo, killed a old man ghost (in the hotel i think?) then met up with the other two, cleared the supermarket, got shotgun, got the hidden key (and the panties from the ghost) where the fuck is the "office"? seriously, i'm lost as fuck, i never found a "book"

checked the hotel (on the right) again, no ghosts there, no girl. checks the appaerments, nope.

wat do?