What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

Yeah, surprising that no one had made an partial trans for this game yet, so I made one

How to use? Here

Download:
-
- Attachment
P/s: I removed the time counter script in the menu for the sake of text hooker.

Attachments

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, surprising that no one had made an partial trans for this game yet, so I made one

How to use? Here

Download:
-
-Attachment

P/s: I removed the time counter script in the menu for the sake of text hooker.
appreciate it bro, but would be useless cause i don't have the game itself, a game link would be appreciated more

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

appreciate it bro, but would be useless cause i don't have the game itself, a game link would be appreciated more
Google is our overlor... friend. Try to use your "friend" as much as possible please

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seriously, I found this working link in less than 3 minutes. I know the speed is limit but it better than nothing. Try more active with google, bing, or any search engine you have, don't just being lazy and waiting for someone do the work for you

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seriously, I found this working link in less than 3 minutes. I know the speed is limit but it better than nothing. Try more active with google, bing, or any search engine you have, don't just being lazy and waiting for someone do the work for you
Yah, and I found another link in the meantime as well, but sometimes I just like the luxury of finding fast trustworthy links to the most recent version in one place :D That doesn't make me lazy.

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lol, don't waste time for those links bro, they will never complete downloading

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update post #162, fix some errors and translate a few more common events.

lol, don't waste time for those links bro, they will never complete downloading
Riiight, I downloaded it myself and it working so far. And they said beggars can't be choosers...

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you for the partial!

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full English translation available here:

nutaku.net/games/download/ghost-town-gunsweeper/

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full English translation available here:

nutaku.net/games/download/ghost-town-gunsweeper/
It says its uncensored too. I wonder if they will release the other games too, uncensored and full english is something that has my attention.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It says its uncensored too. I wonder if they will release the other games too, uncensored and full english is something that has my attention.
It says its uncensored but the screenshots have mosaics. I hate when they claim somethings uncensored only to pull that crap.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It says its uncensored but the screenshots have mosaics. I hate when they claim somethings uncensored only to pull that crap.
Thats false advertising then? I would by only for the proper english translation, but uncensoring is a great bonus, but claiming that and it being a lie, its serious business.

Bought. Thanks for the heads up!
Can you tell how "uncensored" they mean? After reading razisgosu comment, I made a research and some people say when nutaku says uncensored, it means it has sex scenes in the game, but thats normal for a hentai game...

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thats false advertising then? I would by only for the proper english translation, but uncensoring is a great bonus, but claiming that and it being a lie, its serious business.

Can you tell how "uncensored" they mean? After reading razisgosu comment, I made a research and some people say when nutaku says uncensored, it means it has sex scenes in the game, but thats normal for a hentai game...

Yes that is what uncensored means. There is still some small blurring because of weird laws in other countries.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes that is what uncensored means. There is still some small blurring because of weird laws in other countries.
I see, thanks man.
Just to be sure, cause I will be buying it. It has less censorship than the japanese version then? Its blurred, but less censored?

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's fully translated. The game has been completely rebalanced and a lot of features have been added like quest trackers, higher resolutions, dialogue options and crafting choices.

There is a little less censoring but it is mostly the same on that front.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's fully translated. The game has been completely rebalanced and a lot of features have been added like quest trackers, higher resolutions, dialogue options and crafting choices.

There is a little less censoring but it is mostly the same on that front.
I see. That seems like a big update from the older version. Thanks for all the info man! I will grab it :D

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So basically Nutaku uncensored means minori games less mosaiced than before?