What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

patreon.com/reddahlia

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looked at their Patreon and it lists that they are translating Shinobi Buster Mizuna - which I thought was already translated?? By Elfloren? Anybody seen any posts on a forum from Red Dahlia?:eek:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looked at their Patreon and it lists that they are translating Shinobi Buster Mizuna - which I thought was already translated?? By Elfloren? Anybody seen any posts on a forum from Red Dahlia?:eek:
according to his translation thread its complete. i havent played it all the way thru yet.

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We do more than just translate.

We rebalance the games and add content. Shinobi Buster has significant performance hitches, and can't really support increased resolutions at all.

We are doing a lot of work on performance and balance. Also it isn't super clear where to go at some points, so it definitely needs a quest tracker.

I will have a more complete list of all the changes as we get closer to completion.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So basically Nutaku uncensored means minori games less mosaiced than before?
i also saw that and i'm extremely baffled. the censors are clearly their in the sample pictures. they promised no censorship in their games, but they don't even seem to be trying to keep their word.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i also saw that and i'm extremely baffled. the censors are clearly their in the sample pictures. they promised no censorship in their games, but they don't even seem to be trying to keep their word.
Define censorship, in a completely universal way, that gives only one possible and true interpretation.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Holy hell - a game with reasonable and actually creative mechanics,
turned into a form my ignorant westerner ass can enjoy without moonrunes?

How the heck did you manage to land a license with the devs to do this...
I'm not going to count vagina pixels, I'm just going to enjoy that I can actually play this and make sense of what's going on, for a change.
I'm consuming art from a different culture, of course it's going to have some aspects different from what I'm used to.

Heck, at this rate, nutaku may be useful for something after all...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Define censorship, in a completely universal way, that gives only one possible and true interpretation.
why do i have to? nutaku did that for me. they said censorship was altered art and mosaics. this one has 1 of the 2 they mentioned was censorship they would not do.

this is no different from their web browsers games. they might not have developed it, but they do host them and get to uncensor them before they host them.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry, I was derailing the topic.

Anyone tested the english version? How good is it?

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, I was derailing the topic.

Anyone tested the english version? How good is it?
I bought it off Nutaku, it's not bad, I never really played it back when it was first released, so I can't comment on better performance/content/difficulty.

Also, it is censored, like, full mosaic on the naughty bits in the CGs

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey everyone :)

Just to clear up any confusion : we have removed the word "uncensored" from the game description.

We used it to mean unchanged, in this case, as it remained exactly as it was in JP.

Sorry for the confusion! Hope you all enjoyed the game

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've done a few playthroughs of this english version, and the only thing i can't find is what Eiichi's remote goes to. I've cleared from what I can tell everything. Any insight into this would be appreciated as i like to be a completionist, and feel I am missing something. Thanks!

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I've done a few playthroughs of this english version, and the only thing i can't find is what Eiichi's remote goes to. I've cleared from what I can tell everything. Any insight into this would be appreciated as i like to be a completionist, and feel I am missing something. Thanks!
Can you tell me how the Erotech Attack works??, i mean it´s like a "pokemon ghost"(when it´s have a very low bar it´s more easy to collect semen) or between every secuence i have to wait a little of time? or what!?, i never understand how it works since the 1st game!!!

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you tell me how the Erotech Attack works??, i mean it´s like a "pokemon ghost"(when it´s have a very low bar it´s more easy to collect semen) or between every secuence i have to wait a little of time? or what!?, i never understand how it works since the 1st game!!!
Near as I can tell it's just completely random, though it seems to me the more damaged, naked, your character performing the skill is, the more likely it is to succeed. i typically only need to do it a few times a game though, just use the seeds, they stack to 5, on a group of ghosts and use the ero tech until each girl succeeds.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is nutaku the only place to obtain the english patch? I have the full game of this from long ago that I stopped playing because I could not understand it. Is there anyway to obtain the english patch without having to repurchase the game all over again?

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually find myself liking the mosaics more than uncensored versions if they're relatively small edits because holy shit do a lot of these artists not know how to draw human genitals.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who's uncensored I had bought it but so I feel xD

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone explain clearly how the erotech in battle works when am i supposed to press enter to get to the end? time based ???
and a nice full walkthorugh??

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

can anyone explain clearly how the erotech in battle works when am i supposed to press enter to get to the end? time based ???
and a nice full walkthorugh??
I think its a percentage chance (not shown really) noticed you got biger chance for the ghost to jizz while the character performing lets say HJ is stripped of some clothes/naked and maybe also when they have cum on them.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I need a little help, i'm in the forest but i don't know how passed?:confused:, i found 3 chests but nothing:(
45645678978.jpg

ps1: i follow what it's says on the paper(for example 12N-12 steps), but got nothing:confused:

ps2: also where do i find the rings?????