What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

Wheel = O = 0 I guess '. '

So it IS 420...
Ah, dammit. I didn't want to read the walkthrough on the last page because I didn't want spoilers. Basically I didn't go back for the KEY that I need. It seems you also need the key as well as the password, eh? Sorry about the confusion. I'm just being stupid.

One question: I reloaded an old nave to go fight the boss who appears when you open the chest, but the password is not 420 anymore, and I can't find any correlation between the stuff on the paper and any real numbers. Help?
Ok, short Walktrough for all who just came to the thread.
1st - Go into the 2 houses at the start and clear them (kill all enemies)
2nd - Splitt into 2 groups, go left or right
3rd - Kill all enemies inside the buildings and collect all stuff there
4th - Kill bosses at the Store (left side) and Office (right side) and collect Book
- You schould now have a Shotgun from the officer
- go back to the beginning 2nd house there is a big wooden box you can now destroy with the shotgun, inside is a room with a key in the toilet

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great game! Loved the first one and this seems to be more of the same. Though I have a small problem. When I trigger the BJ scene I have no clue how to proceed correctly. I only manage to advance the scene twice consistently and then I have to try at random.

Is there any indicator or method to this?

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was under the impression that the "ghost ectoplasm extraction" (as I like to call it...aka the BJ scenes...) was a random process in which sometimes you're successful and other times you are not. Maybe the success chance increases the more you attempt it? I have no idea.

Anyway, I beat the game earlier. Very cool. It's been a long-ass time since I've actually enjoyed playing an erotic RPG Maker game. Scale Garden games aside, the only other game I remember enjoying a lot was the game.

lin0083

Reputation score

The game will be up to ver 1.4......

Last edited:

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like ur chances of success increases as ur armor breaks

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"8th - go to the residental area (up north) and look for the red house in the southn part, cause the entrance is there but cannot be seen."

Can someone show me on screen which house is it? I cant find it

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"8th - go to the residental area (up north) and look for the red house in the southn part, cause the entrance is there but cannot be seen."

Can someone show me on screen which house is it? I cant find it

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new update version 1.4
refer to my original post for it

check the blog for update
I think it shows you where to get the new scene too

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what should i do to get my character visible?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got myself a weird bug, I'm stuck going left, as if my left-key was stuck.... GL in forest when your stuck going 1 way. Can navigate menus pretty fine, keyboard works normally, tried a few game restart, losing to ghosts, going to h-scenes, etc. Nothing works and I'm stuck there. Don't want to start new game only cause I bugged it out :(

EDIT : re-installed both the RTP and fresh new start of game to no avail, unless some1 got a miracle, I'm pretty much screwed.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Restart your computer. RPGMaker games do that sometimes.

There's supposed to be a way to fix the issue without resorting to that, but I can't remember what it is.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I couldn't find a rule on double posting in the rules, so I'm not 100% sure if doing this is okay or not.

I mostly just wanted to know if anyone could list all of the skills for the miko character, and what they do.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm confused why this game isnt selling so well...it's tied with princess escape in the ranking for some reason.... better ratings though

only 6 sales? seriously? these rankings should includ jp sales aswell... :(

Last edited:

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well its selling pretty well in the Japanese dlsite. Which makes sense cause you know, its japanese.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Restarting comp solved my problem, thanks.

I'm 1 of those 6 buyers too :D

EDIT : New question, how do I get out of boat in the small "room" to get the 3rd ring ?
EDIT 2 : Can't go west in forest, I can go back to puzzle, go up for boat map, but I can't go left, the schoolgirl says something with 2 in it ... I'm stuck again :(

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NM both...... Finished the game and started a new game+

Now my only problem is that I'm missing 3 h-scenes from losing to creeps, aside from the "secret" boss that needs the 2nd girl as main.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys, I know I'm going off subject but I do not know who to ask.
I'm looking for games from the same publisher of this game:

[新 作] 潜入 レイプ

気持ちいい 人妻 と ハメハメ しよ う! RPG ゲーム 簡単 紹介 と 画像 を 少 々.

気持ちいい 人妻 と ハメハメ しよ う! RPG バグ 対応

[新 作] 新 ヤラ レンジャー

[新 作] 女子 校生 バイト 娘 と 野球 拳

[新 作] 変身 ヒロイン ソープランド 2

[新 作] 変身 ヒロイン を ハメ 倒せ 2

I tried to look for them, can not find them, or have expired links, if you have them posted please?