What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

Does any one have a full save with every-single H scene?? I am missing few.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It seems nobody else is having this problem, but I downloaded the game and I'm just getting this error. I have no idea what file it's looking for.

EDIT: I think I got it, both games had to be in the same folder.

Attachments

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 12530

支給/会話 >>> 弾丸・装備支給 >>> 弾丸・回復・薬 >>> 弾丸

If Hscene in NE corner, need 2nd heroine, when first time break to 2 group, go right side, this building View attachment 12531 has boss, got GoR scene from it.

Hey etigoya why does your ghosts in your save have ghosts ejaculating outside the girls instead of inside like mine?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, short Walktrough for all who just came to the thread.

1st - Go into the 2 houses at the start and clear them (kill all enemies)
2nd - Splitt into 2 groups, go left or right
3rd - Kill all enemies inside the buildings and collect all stuff there
4th - Kill bosses at the Store (left side) and Office (right side) and collect Book
- You schould now have a Shotgun from the officer
- go back to the beginning 2nd house there is a big wooden box you can now destroy with the shotgun, inside is a room with a key in the toilet
5th - kill all enemies inside the Hotel (left from Office), now schould appear a Gost Girl on the 2nd floor, 2. room (from left)
I am stuck at the last bit. I have the shotgun, I have killed the store keeper, and I have been inside the hidden room and collected the key. I have also cleared the hotel (the one with the pink neon sign), but I still cannot find the girl. Help please?

Also, what book? The only thing I collected after the split is the photo.

Edit: I think we are all referring to different buildings as the hotel. Is the "hotel" the three floored apartment, or the two floored building with a pink neon sign?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am stuck at the last bit. I have the shotgun, I have killed the store keeper, and I have been inside the hidden room and collected the key. I have also cleared the hotel (the one with the pink neon sign), but I still cannot find the girl. Help please?

Also, what book? The only thing I collected after the split is the photo.

Edit: I think we are all referring to different buildings as the hotel. Is the "hotel" the three floored apartment, or the two floored building with a pink neon sign?
If for note about passwords is 3 floored apartment, if ather ghost inside box is 2 floored one, book? no idea, i find photo only.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... I still don't see the ghost girl anywhere.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... I still don't see the ghost girl anywhere.
The ghost girl is in the hotel on the right split (not the pink one on the left). That hotel is the furthest right that is directly beneath the two 3-story apartment buildings.

You have to clear that hotel of ghosts; afterwards, she appears on floor 2.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Wish games like this came out in english. I've never been able to get one of those translators working

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guys, when I finished the game started, I solved the problem of invisibility but I'm not save the game, I'll be grayed out as if it were turned off, I have to do? is a bug?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys, when I finished the game started, I solved the problem of invisibility but I'm not save the game, I'll be grayed out as if it were turned off, I have to do? is a bug?
go hscene room then come back, a lot message about this...

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After you are visible, take a few steps and you'll trigger the first fight scene against jellies. Afterwards, the game starts, where you would've started if you were playing for the first time, allowing you to save. If you still can't save, keep progressing until you get to the 2 buildings.

Blueburry

Reputation score

download RPG maker VX ACE or all RPG maker older can play :D

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One question: I reloaded an old nave to go fight the boss who appears when you open the chest, but the password is not 420 anymore, and I can't find any correlation between the stuff on the paper and any real numbers. Help?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' the game's up to ver 1.3 right now.

1.2 adding 3 more variations to 「欲情札」 (Lust Charm)

1.3 Add more skill for Tomomi (I believe that's the Miko)

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haven't got very far in this yet, but is there anything other than blowjob scenes? The first game had a greater variation in the enemies, but I wonder if the increase in cast size has meant fewer positions.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if I have a newer version of the game or something, but it seems the password for the chest has changed? People in this thread say the password is "420," but it doesn't work.

Here's the I got from the woman's chest. I can't read it myself.

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll upload the newer update later just watch my original post

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know if I have a newer version of the game or something, but it seems the password for the chest has changed? People in this thread say the password is "420," but it doesn't work.

Here's the I got from the woman's chest. I can't read it myself.
The paper say "Town's Name" on it - -a if that help...too lazy to go look at it right now

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The paper say "Town's Name" on it - -a if that help...too lazy to go look at it right now
town' s name 四ツ輪
四 = 4
ツ = 2? not very sure
輪 = wheel