What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

could someone post a save before the hotel scene?, can't seem to trigger it myself T_T . .. thanks

oh, and i seem to accidentally made them skip erotic move scenes, how does it revert?

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if get shotgun, back to first area has hidden room View attachment 12526, get key and 1 exp equipment from mob, if clear right side area hotel has hscene and get note about passwords, go north area, 1 house door in north(hidden), passwords 420 and key for box
Can someone explain this a little more clearly? I have the shotgun. I've cleared every building, got the hscene in the hotel and whatever was in the chest next to the hscene (I assume the note). I found the hidden door, but password 420 doesn't work on the chest.

What mob do I have to kill to get the key and 1 exp equipment? Is there anything to spend money on? I have like 20k right now...

--
"Revert back from skipping Erotic move scenes" - post above (I don't wanna double post).

I believe the long skinny paper that is above your notes in the inventory does that.

Last edited:

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone explain this a little more clearly? I have the shotgun. I've cleared every building, got the hscene and whatever was in the chest (I assume the note). I found the hidden door, but password 420 doesn't work.

What mob do I have to kill to get the key and 1 exp equipment? Is there anything to spend money on? I have like 20k right now...
theres a green ghost in the hidden room which drops the exp equip, then rummage thru the toilet bowl for a key. . .,
what hscene?

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

theres a green ghost in the hidden room which drops the exp equip, then rummage thru the toilet bowl for a key. . .,
what hscene?
the hscene in the hotel in the right area after clearing out all of the ghosts on all 3 floors. A ghost with a ? appears next to a bed.

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's great to see the sequel posted here.

+rep

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha i am completely lost - i restarted game just to chose right area and yet as welli am stuck - got the little cutscene with the photo and got a note with numbers - cleared all ghosts i have seen and also i cannot enter to 1st door in one of the hotels and the building as east of that area yet - anyone?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

On the 2nd play through, when it begins how come my character is invisible and also I can't save.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got past the forest where the group splits into 2. You take the boat to the farthest right dock, head all the way south and follow the path to the next screen. You'll be surprise attack by death. Regardless as to whether you win or lose, he goes away. Next area you'll see the other 2 people.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hum... apparently the download I have is a trial? wtf?

I used the link from Phantasy89 and as soon as I reach the convenience store I can't enter, because it's the trial version...

Can anyone share with the full game link please?

Edit* I just started to wonder, may the cause be the save files that I'm using are the ones from the trial version?

Edit** CONFIRMED! EVERYONE THAT IS USING THE SAVE FILES FROM THE TRIAL VERSION, STOP NOW, OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS IN-GAME! You'll have to start from scratch...
[Rage]
Srsly I hate it when the game creators don't script the saving processing right x.x
[/Rage]

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did what you said etigoya, now I can see my characters but I still can't save...

Edit: Nevermind I can save again. I had to go into the cg graveyard and watch one of the scenes.

At the end, it mentions something about forgetting the president's soul. Where do you get that?

Last edited:

zalithian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hum... apparently the download I have is a trial? wtf?

I used the link from Phantasy89 and as soon as I reach the convenience store I can't enter, because it's the trial version...

Can anyone share with the full game link please?

Edit* I just started to wonder, may the cause be the save files that I'm using are the ones from the trial version?

CONFIRMED! EVERYONE THAT IS USING THE SAVE FILES FROM THE TRIAL VERSION, STOP NOW, OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS IN-GAME! You'll have to start from scratch...
[Rage]
Srsly I hate it when the game creators, don't script the saving processing right x.x
[/Rage]
I just tested to confirm your confirmation.. how annoying :(

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get past the forest with the 7 chests? I tried looking at each chest in order but that didn't seem to work.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did what you said etigoya, now I can see my characters but I still can't save...

Edit: Nevermind I can save again. I had to go into the cg graveyard and watch one of the scenes.

At the end, it mentions something about forgetting the president's soul. Where do you get that?
see first memo, start from forest entrance n(north) 1, e(east) 11, n(north) 1 ....... to get item

How do I get past the forest with the 7 chests? I tried looking at each chest in order but that didn't seem to work.
follow box's memo only like upper, btw if 2nd heroine not need care 7 chests

Last edited:

impureblood

Reputation score

I am missing チンカスライム from the cg graveyard, anyone has an idea where this one comes from?

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am missing チンカスライム from the cg graveyard, anyone has an idea where this one comes from?
Get raped by the slimes with a full group.

--

How do you stop the dragon from healing? He takes forever to get low and then just heals back up.

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you get the manager cg because I lost to the manager in the supermarket in both phases and nothing happened

TakashiX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got past the forest and I have 2 rings (One from the boat area in a hidden path to the far left tombstone, and there is a hidden path near the dock where the boat originated in to the right a little hidden by bush and such) seems like there is a third ring or something...
EDIT:
Oh yeah for the second ring thats not in the boat area be sure to have picked up the rope because thats the only way to reach the tombstone with the ring in it

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I got past the forest and I have 2 rings (One from the boat area in a hidden path to the far left tombstone, and there is a hidden path near the dock where the boat originated in to the right a little hidden by bush and such) seems like there is a third ring or something...
Follow the river in the top right area of the boat area (hidden by some trees). You'll go under some bridges, etc. Underneath one of the chests you'll see is a spot, where you can use a rope to get the chest. The other chest is at the end of the river.

Word of warning, when you get all 3 rings and enter the new area, random encounters cease to happen until you finish the game. Make sure that you are at least level 12 before trying to find the 4th ring.

Last edited: