What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

so...anyone know the chest code? :(

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a trick to relieving ghosts? Is it time based, as in you have to press z at a proper time or is it random?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

but keeping everyone in suspense is what make it more mysterious.
Tyvm good sir! +rep

Edit* Oh crap! I can't you rep yet x.x lol

jurgen783

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn i got a problem
i tried everything
i don't know what to do :( any1 knows how ?

Attachments

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

damn i got a problem
i tried everything
i don't know what to do :( any1 knows how ?
RPGVX RTP problem. Do you have japanese vx rtp installed and did you have problems with it before?

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck, I beat the ghost in the convenient store and went to the next map up north, but I've searched every house and have no idea where to go next, there's a dirt road up north of the map but the characters just turn around cause it was raining -_-

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck, I beat the ghost in the convenient store and went to the next map up north, but I've searched every house and have no idea where to go next, there's a dirt road up north of the map but the characters just turn around cause it was raining -_-
if get shotgun, back to first area has hidden room 1.jpg , get key and 1 exp equipment from mob, if clear right side area hotel has hscene and get note about passwords, go north area, 1 house door in north(hidden), passwords 420 and key for box

Last edited:

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hell yeah finally i love the gameplay of this one, i hope there isn't a Futanari again...

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got a cleared save/public data file I could get?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if clear right side area hotel has hscene and get note about passwords
I must be missing some item, my hotel hscene was cut short and I didn't get a note about the password. Any idea what it is?

ETA: Nevermind, you just need to buy a desire tag from the miko.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i am really sure is extremely easy to figure out yet i am quite stupid probably.

i am stuck at the left part of the road when divide in 2 groups - in left side there is 2 building and 1 road that a sound come out saying i cannot pass - ive entered every house and did search in every box toilet - etc in there even each tree and y still cannot enter those buildings am i missing anything?

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi ppl im stuck after the secret door with the chest (password 420) where after the boss u get the machine gun (btw u get h scene if u loose to him) so can any1 tell me what to do next?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi ppl im stuck after the secret door with the chest (password 420) where after the boss u get the machine gun (btw u get h scene if u loose to him) so can any1 tell me what to do next?
Go back to the Western area, and enter the building with the big pink sign on it, it triggers an h-scene, another npc shows up afterwards as you leave, telling you to go to the forest next.

zalithian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i am really sure is extremely easy to figure out yet i am quite stupid probably.

i am stuck at the left part of the road when divide in 2 groups - in left side there is 2 building and 1 road that a sound come out saying i cannot pass - ive entered every house and did search in every box toilet - etc in there even each tree and y still cannot enter those buildings am i missing anything?
Also having this issue :(

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck now, after getting to the end of the forest, the school girl's mother talks to you then leaves, giving you the machine gun as well. If you try to advance, it says you require a ring that seems rather important to the plot. I went up north and found an area with a boat. Other than finding the rope there, I'm not too sure where to go next.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When you lose all your clothes after a GOR scene, I ask the guy to repair the clothes but nothing happens. Does it only work if the clothes is damaged and not completely gone?

Edit: Wow didn't know I had to re equip it...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck now, after getting to the end of the forest, the school girl's mother talks to you then leaves, giving you the machine gun as well. If you try to advance, it says you require a ring that seems rather important to the plot. I went up north and found an area with a boat. Other than finding the rope there, I'm not too sure where to go next.
2 hidden road when using boat