What's new

[Complete - Full] シノビバスター ミズナ (Shinobi Buster Mizuna) Translation Progress

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: シノビバスター ミズナ (Shinobi Buster Mizuna) Translation Progress

Never mind - looked through the original pre-trans thread and found it buried under pic saying "how to get past this" - answer is to go back to the rock that had to be moved to get in there and just move it back to it's original position...
THANKS MON
now back playing, that one mom in capital city is hot

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im grateful for all the translators out there spending tons of time doing this for free. many thanks to elfloren. much appreciated!

but i also want to thank kR1pt0n1t3. wanting to help is also a great thing.
now, i get it that what elfloren say. the best is of course to communicate and help each other in a good way. to feel hijacked is bad. but in the same time i also get it what kR1pt0n1t3 did. it was marked as complete translation and did found something untranslated and fixed it on his own as it was a major thing, not just some grammatical error.

in the end its elflorens project, so he need to take charge here otherwise we get two different versions. but again, its not that obvious and kR1pt0n1t3 should not be blamed, instead its better to find a way to collaborate and make the best translation possible of this fine piece! :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I couldn't get any of those errors. I tried losing with the sexchange technique on, and I got no error, just the regular H scene. This could be related to a certain enemy, so could you say which one so I can look more into it?

About the Tengu, I tried learning all techniques and could learn them normally. It could have something to do with a particular skill learned, or with the order the skills were obtained?
I think I lost to one of the ninja in the mine. (commander/master)

As for the Tengu. I got all of the sex skills and the wind one. There were a bunch of other skills I could have picked instead of wind, but it won't let me go back and get them now.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I lost to one of the ninja in the mine. (commander/master)

As for the Tengu. I got all of the sex skills and the wind one. There were a bunch of other skills I could have picked instead of wind, but it won't let me go back and get them now.
The bgms used if you are defeated are c_karakuri, c_event, c_town, c_village, Scene3, Scene2, and effects called Shock and Run. I couldn't find a Defeat2 sound file even in my own files. I have no idea how to help with this. Maybe a screenshot could help me >.<

So you only keep getting the message "I already know that technique.", and you're still missing some skills? I looked into the event that's used to learn those techniques, and it does seem that there's some sort of variable that makes that message come up at a point, but I couldn't make that happen in my version no matter which order I acquired the skills... It only shows me that message when I try to get a technique after I've acquired all of them. I'll keep looking into this.

By the way, do you have the Demon Blade when you run into this problem? Cause it shows up in the event as well, but I don't have it so I didn't test it with it in my inventory.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bgms used if you are defeated are c_karakuri, c_event, c_town, c_village, Scene3, Scene2, and effects called Shock and Run. I couldn't find a Defeat2 sound file even in my own files. I have no idea how to help with this. Maybe a screenshot could help me >.<

So you only keep getting the message "I already know that technique.", and you're still missing some skills? I looked into the event that's used to learn those techniques, and it does seem that there's some sort of variable that makes that message come up at a point, but I couldn't make that happen in my version no matter which order I acquired the skills... It only shows me that message when I try to get a technique after I've acquired all of them. I'll keep looking into this.

By the way, do you have the Demon Blade when you run into this problem? Cause it shows up in the event as well, but I don't have it so I didn't test it with it in my inventory.

In order, Only got the defeat2 bug once, but I lost my whole save, so I'll start over and see if it pops up again.

as for techniques, I'm sure I didn't get them all, if it happens in my next plythrough I'll remember whatever I learned last.

And no, I don't have the demon sword. I went into the mine and to the Tengu house. That's literally all i've done so far.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help fam.
How to beat the boss in the mine? no matter what technique i used on him, in the next turn his health back to full.

Do i need the black sword? if so where to find it, people in the tavern only saying cedar shadow have it, but i only got bamboo scroll from village chief house. I can't find the key to open the cabinets in cedar shrine.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need help fam.
How to beat the boss in the mine? no matter what technique i used on him, in the next turn his health back to full.

Do i need the black sword? if so where to find it, people in the tavern only saying cedar shadow have it, but i only got bamboo scroll from village chief house. I can't find the key to open the cabinets in cedar shrine.
ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=855741&postcount=190

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wanted to post and say "thank you very much!" for translating this game. It is an enjoyable little gem and I look forward to further progress on the English translation by elfloren.
^This.
The animations were spectacular, inside and outside of combat.
A really nice idea, where maybe the only flaw was a MC a little less sexy than she could have been.
She is "just" very pretty, but overall this is the sexiest kunoichi game I played.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All - I am SO CLOSE, but was wondering - does anyone know if there is scene associated with the top right center position in the recollection room? Only hole I have

Attachments

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All - I am SO CLOSE, but was wondering - does anyone know if there is scene associated with the top right center position in the recollection room? Only hole I have
I think it has something to do with blacksmith in town before castle (if i'm not mistaken you must have sex change technique and 100 lust)

Sorry if i'm not much of a help,,,

Hoboy

Reputation score

I think it has something to do with blacksmith in town before castle (if i'm not mistaken you must have sex change technique and 100 lust)

Sorry if i'm not much of a help,,,
No - you had it exactly. Rewards are armor for the animals. Now at 100%...thanks!

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just one thing i noticed, there's supposed to be a window size script for the game tied to F5.
But nothing happens when trying to use it with the translated version.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just one thing i noticed, there's supposed to be a window size script for the game tied to F5.
But nothing happens when trying to use it with the translated version.
Did it work before you applied the translation? I don't think I messed up with that particular script, but it could be messing with something else that broke it, though it seems unlikely.

P.S. It works in my copy, are you sure you have the 2.0a version of the game?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did it work before you applied the translation? I don't think I messed up with that particular script, but it could be messing with something else that broke it, though it seems unlikely.

P.S. It works in my copy, are you sure you have the 2.0a version of the game?
yes i have the 2.0a version and the 1.1.3 patch and it works without the patch.

quite odd.

Tried replacing the translated script file with the original, but still didn't work, must be something wrong on my end.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes i have the 2.0a version and the 1.1.3 patch and it works without the patch.

quite odd.
Did you put the translation in a fresh copy of the game, or did you use something else as well? Maybe a custom script or something the they collide?

I'll upload the version as I'm using it right now in 1-2 minutes so try that one.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you put the translation in a fresh copy of the game, or did you use something else as well? Maybe a custom script or something the they collide?

I'll upload the version as I'm using it right now in 1-2 minutes so try that one.
it was a fresh copy, and used the all decrypt to get the files like normal

just tested, and still didn't work...

Edit: Could it be win10 messing with me?
or maybe got a bad download

Last edited:

Hoboy

Reputation score

I'm on Win 10 with no problem - not an idea what you may be having an issue with...

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it was a fresh copy, and used the all decrypt to get the files like normal

just tested, and still didn't work...

Edit: Could it be win10 messing with me?
or maybe got a bad download
The copy of the game I have was one I got on nyaa, it's still there, but I dunno if I'm supposed to give a link just like that... If you search using the word mizuna, you'll get 2 results, it's the one with the 149.5 MiB size. Other than that, I seriously don't know why it won't work. If you had rpgmakervx I'd tell you to go in and check for the particular script, though since I gave you my latest ones it should 100% be there...

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The copy of the game I have was one I got on nyaa, it's still there, but I dunno if I'm supposed to give a link just like that... If you search using the word mizuna, you'll get 2 results, it's the one with the 149.5 MiB size. Other than that, I seriously don't know why it won't work. If you had rpgmakervx I'd tell you to go in and check for the particular script, though since I gave you my latest ones it should 100% be there...
i do have vx, but as far as i can see, this game is vxace

Ah screw it, I'll just play it on full screen, can't waste your time on a bug that looks like it's only on my system.
Thanks for your time though.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i do have vx, but as far as i can see, this game is vxace
I thought they're the same thing, since I've only ever seen XP, VX, and MV games. Anyway, if you can edit it, look for the エセフルスクリーン script. There, you can customize the button for resizing, by default it's been F5, but since you're saying it won't work....

Btw, do the other shortcuts work for you? Like F1 bringing up a menu, F2 displaying FPS, or F12 resetting the game?