What's new

[Complete - Full] シノビバスター ミズナ (Shinobi Buster Mizuna) Translation Progress

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: シノビバスター ミズナ (Shinobi Buster Mizuna) Translation Progress

A small update about my progress. As far as dialogues are concerned, the only ones remaining are Ogre Valley town, some of the houses there, red light district "mansion", plus the mine and the castle.

Then I have to translated around 10 H-scenes, and 2 boss encounters? I think that's it.

I can't tell you to expect it anytime soon, but the summer might get slightly hotter you know ;D

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A small update about my progress. As far as dialogues are concerned, the only ones remaining are Ogre Valley town, some of the houses there, red light district "mansion", plus the mine and the castle.

Then I have to translated around 10 H-scenes, and 2 boss encounters? I think that's it.

I can't tell you to expect it anytime soon, but the summer might get slightly hotter you know ;D
10/10 would stay for the pick up line at the end.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

when you put it that way there isn't much left. :)
Hot summer incoming then ;)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when you put it that way there isn't much left. :)
Hot summer incoming then ;)
Yeah it's not "a lot", I just don't translate on a steady pace, so for example today I translated half a scene, while yesterday one, and so on. That's why I can't say a clear date, but based on my pace, it'll probably take more than 1 month.

rizo

Reputation score

Yeah it's not "a lot", I just don't translate on a steady pace, so for example today I translated half a scene, while yesterday one, and so on. That's why I can't say a clear date, but based on my pace, it'll probably take more than 1 month.
Ahh I get what you mean, fair enough. Last time I played this translated, it was only translated up to a point where there was 2 guys at a bridge. Wasn't that far into the game only about 15 minutes, so will be nice to see what's happening when I can read the context. :p

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember i downloaded this 1-2 months ago from nyaa, was that version based on your translation too elfloren?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember i downloaded this 1-2 months ago from nyaa, was that version based on your translation too elfloren?
If you downloaded the 2.0 version that has some stuff translated by the english DLsite, yeah that's the one I'm working on.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you downloaded the 2.0 version that has some stuff translated by the english DLsite, yeah that's the one I'm working on.
Ah, yeah that's the one. I still stuck at defeating the 1st ninja boss near the mine because i have no clue how to ovepower his crazy regeneration. :(

rizo

Reputation score

Am I missing something... I only have up to the bridge with the two guys on either side... is there a further translation out for after that part..?

Hoboy

Reputation score

The bridge is pretty much as far as I've gotten n that last village. Ive played a lot in jumping around and trying to level up, but until the translation gets a little farther I really don't get what the next steps should be.

I really appreciate these translations. Kudos to all translators!:)

rizo

Reputation score

Yea I'm just leaving it until it's done, that way I can play it all and understand what's happening. :)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess you guys mean some parts where you have to use some kind of special technique to go through. Well, not many NPCs left, then I'll start working on the scenes >.<

Btw, I'll take a 2 week break since my exams are coming up, so I'm hoping to release the patch late June to early July. Unless something else interrupts my pace. I don't like delaying it a lot, but since this isn't my primary occupation, I can't devote as much time as I'd want.

rizo

Reputation score

Well my birthday is the end of June so that will be a nice present. :p
the part I'm talking about is there you get to a bridge with two men at either side and an old man off to the left. lol

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well my birthday is the end of June so that will be a nice present. :p
the part I'm talking about is there you get to a bridge with two men at either side and an old man off to the left. lol
Well... That part is the biggest one in the story. Those two are guards, and you can't normally walk past them... So you'll have to get creative.

rizo

Reputation score

Thought so :p Guess I'll just wait it out until the whole translation is done. :) I don't mind waiting.

Coold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Motivational gangbare post, good job working on so many titles.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Motivational gangbare post, good job working on so many titles.
Haha, well I'd love to actually work on more, but time is limited, and working on more stuff already cuts time I'm putting on Mizuna... But this will be completed, one way or the other.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have some sliiiiightly bad news. My exams got moved up from the 2 first weeks of June, to the whole month, so I probably won't be able to deliver the translation as fast as I wanted.

The good thing is that I'm just missing 5.5 scenes and some other parts so I believe it won't take that long.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for that, things rarely go the way you want them irl...

rizo

Reputation score

Oh well that sucks, I hate exams but ofcourse they take priority. Thanks for letting us know what's happening though.
I know it's nearly finished so I don't mind waiting. :)
Best of luck with your exams.

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In this game, Have some points She got more lewd by having sex so many times?