What's new

[Complete - Full] シノビバスター ミズナ (Shinobi Buster Mizuna) Translation Progress

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: シノビバスター ミズナ (Shinobi Buster Mizuna) Translation Progress

Thanks for the update. Just found this as well.
i.imgur.com/rVaPgFK.png

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So there were some untranslated lines in some other troops as well... I packed this in 1.1.5 as well, so redownload that if you may.

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i.imgur.com/Ly0GvIR.png
Using the latest patch just had this happen when losing against Wolfman/Roujin during the fight where he meets you in the town overrun with bandits on your way towards the cave after having lost to him previously inside the cave. If it matters I had the demon blade kagesai equipped and a clone, the hawk, and the cat in my party. Thanks again for all the continued support.

edit: After having a bit of trouble reproducing this crash I believe it is caused when your clone dies from damage on the same turn that it would have dissolved from your main's death.
edit2: Figured I should test if it happens without the translation applied and it does not.

edit3: i.imgur.com/cEwJ05t.png Unrelated to the previous stuff, this guy says I'm naked but I'm not.
edit4: imgur.com/a/tf7Xn Found several missed lines with one of the prostitutes.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i.imgur.com/Ly0GvIR.png
Using the latest patch just had this happen when losing against Wolfman/Roujin during the fight where he meets you in the town overrun with bandits on your way towards the cave after having lost to him previously inside the cave. If it matters I had the demon blade kagesai equipped and a clone, the hawk, and the cat in my party. Thanks again for all the continued support.

edit: After having a bit of trouble reproducing this crash I believe it is caused when your clone dies from damage on the same turn that it would have dissolved from your main's death.
edit2: Figured I should test if it happens without the translation applied and it does not.

edit3: i.imgur.com/cEwJ05t.png Unrelated to the previous stuff, this guy says I'm naked but I'm not.
edit4: imgur.com/a/tf7Xn Found several missed lines with one of the prostitutes.
Hmm, so... I can't reproduce the crash either. You might be right since I didn't try using a clone, but it still is a weird bug. I'm not too good with ruby so I don't think I can try fixing it unless I can try to correct it through the common event it's linked.

Crow's line is my mistranslation, for some reason that's his answer when you're actually naked.

How the heck did I miss that many lines in Kikuo's scene? Though seeing as Kikuo's/Mizuna's names are the only parts translated reminds me that I've tried translating some scenes by firstly copy-pasting the names through the whole scene, then going back and translating the text. It seemed...easier. But I am low.

Thanks for the input, I've fixed those except the wolfman bug, but I'll postpone the next update since I want to check some stuff on the scripts.

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i.imgur.com/nsHoF7E.png
In the change menu when you press shift on a pet the choice to remove or keep them in the party is untranslated.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright translated that as well. The new update is on the first page, as always.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i.imgur.com/nsHoF7E.png
In the change menu when you press shift on a pet the choice to remove or keep them in the party is untranslated.
May I respectively suggest that - rather than pepper the thread with one error per post you complete a complete play through and then list all errors found in one post? I think it would help Elfloren to then work more efficiently and easily, in that he can concentrate on one project at a time?

Just a suggestion...;)

Keep up the good work, Elfloren. Always a fan!

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the new fixes.
edit: i.imgur.com/VeaoXVv.png I reported this one in a gallery of 5 before but it was missed.

May I respectively suggest that - rather than pepper the thread with one error per post you complete a complete play through and then list all errors found in one post? I think it would help Elfloren to then work more efficiently and easily, in that he can concentrate on one project at a time?
What if I get sidetracked and never finish the game? I reported errors in netorare imouto misaki and married warrior emma quite some time ago but still haven't gotten around to finishing either of them and who knows if I ever will. I've at least been editing my posts with updates on more errors when no one else has replied yet, rather than having 5 posts in a row.

Last edited:

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish this game was easier, but anyway thanks for the translation elfloren.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're welcome. I believe I've made some slight undocumented changes so that the game would be slightly easier, but I guess it's still hard ;)

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be some untranslated lines that pop up for me when I don't move Mizuna for a bit, like:

「オマンコ擦りたい… あぁ、指で激しく擦りたいっ…」
"I want to rub my pussy... Aah, I want to rub it intensely with my fingers..."

and,

「はぁはぁはぁ… オ、オマンコ触りたいよぉ…」
"Haah, haah, haah... I-I want to touch my pussy~..."

and,

「ん〜… もう頭の中が気持ちいい事で一杯だよぉ〜 あぁ… オマンコぉ〜…」
"Nngh~... my mind is already filled with lots of things that would make me feel good. Aah... My pussy~..."

and,

「オマンコ、オマンコしたいっ はぁはぁ! オマンコぬるぬるして来た…」
"My pussy, I want to make my pussy feel good... Haah, haah! My pussy is starting to get (super) wet..."

Etc.

These aren't all of them, but I don't have the time to go through all of them right now. You might want to check some of the events again to make sure you covered all of them. Sorry for bothering you with this. If you don't have the time to spend time on translating these silly lines, just pass them on to me and I'll just do them real quick (I love doing h-scenes, so no problem there).

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are using the latest patch, right? Because those lines are translated in the version I checked. There's always the possibility that I missed an event that uses similar lines, so if you use RPG Maker or something, check Common Event 50(should be called Steam). If the lines are translated there, but you still get untranslated phrases, then I'll have to look into it...

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You are using the latest patch, right? Because those lines are translated in the version I checked. There's always the possibility that I missed an event that uses similar lines, so if you use RPG Maker or something, check Common Event 50(should be called Steam). If the lines are translated there, but you still get untranslated phrases, then I'll have to look into it...
Oh okay, I see now. The one who put together the torrent didn't update to the last version you released. I replaced the files and all said lines are now in English. One question though, because it's been a while since I've worked with RPG Maker. How do I edit the game? Normally you would need some kind of .project file, right?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh okay, I see now. The one who put together the torrent didn't update to the last version you released. I replaced the files and all said lines are now in English. One question though, because it's been a while since I've worked with RPG Maker. How do I edit the game? Normally you would need some kind of .project file, right?
Yeah, you need to file that's used to open a game you would try to create in RPG maker. You can start a new project and drop that file in the folder of the game you want to edit.

alterego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

xttp://i.imgur.com/Fwg590L.png
found this, it's when I speak with a kid while naked:D

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

xttp://i.imgur.com/Fwg590L.png
found this, it's when I speak with a kid while naked:D
I see you're using version 1.0 of the game, while I translated it based on its 2.0a version, so you might be missing files the added in the meantime.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I get the most recent game? Sukebei is down atm, and most magnets I find just leads to errors.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh and some of the npcs in the beginner town is not translated.

NekoKao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get the most recent game? Sukebei is down atm, and most magnets I find just leads to errors.
Sukebei/Nyaa are gone for the foreseeable future due to law changes

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The full english translation is available here: