Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

xxx.mediafirecom/file/npizpiwezjkiq4c/goki.zip
/video.fc2 com/en/a/member?mid=75616175
got this before it was taken down
Did you get this from sun-aegis or something?

Also, does anyone else have an issue with getting his KO scene to trigger properly? It doesn't work like it does in the video at all. They just fall down and KO and they go away.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I thought you were done with this discussion?

I was entirely willing to just let this die, but now you've gone back on that claim and such dishonesty really rankles me.

Bullshit. You offered a throwaway "one-size-fits-all" solution, then when the viability of that solution was challenged you made multiple sarcastic and dismissive attacks on my own competence and understanding.

Japanese locale can break non-Japanese non-Unicode programs just as easily as non-Japanese locale can break Japanese non-Unicode programs. Thus, some (I would hazard to say many) do not have the luxury of permanently using Japanese locale. Many do not have the luxury of a computer that boots in less than 2 minutes, and for those people changing to and from Japanese locale is tedious and time consuming.

A one-time expenditure of at most 2 minutes to fix some broken text when installing a rare few characters, versus 5-10 minutes changing to and from Japanese locale whenever one wishes to lauch MUGEN. And you're saying the latter is universally faster and easier? Perhaps it's more convenient for you to simply stay in Japanese locale, but your circumstances and use of your equipment are not universal, and assuming so is both ignorant and arrogant.
Japanese locale can break non-Japanese non-Unicode programs just as easily as non-Japanese locale can break Japanese non-Unicode programs...
listen..read facking carefully your earlier post before even try to teach bullshits to me. Avoid any explanation about Unicode language (and at this point anything in general). It's pretty clear that you don't know a shit about it. You didn't learn anything from my yesterday's post (even cos before my post is clear as the sun that you didn't even know what unicode language was).

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay guys, let's just move on. Problem's fixed, so there's no need to get heated now.

In other news, anyone know the kanji in the password for the new GRF2016 in the ryona uploader? Last one doesn't work. I'm not too hurried to get it, because it looks like there's just the gangbang KO added (and I don't even play that mugen), but it's nice to have the characters updated.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you get this from sun-aegis or something?

Also, does anyone else have an issue with getting his KO scene to trigger properly? It doesn't work like it does in the video at all. They just fall down and KO and they go away.
honestly i'm having issues getting the character to just load

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's coded for Mugen 1.1, chances are you have 1.0.
you are correct, i fixed it but now i'm having that same issue of that character just not doing the ending animation

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you are correct, i fixed it but now i'm having that same issue of that character just not doing the ending animation
Mhm, same here. Kinda feels like something is missing or something...
My char has the animations it asks for but for some reason it just drops me into the cave thing and the char simply lies down.

Edit: I found what was wrong. Apparently there were 2 entries of variables that were wrong. If you want to fix it, go to goki's cns file and look for 2 entries of "root,var(41) = 1" and change the 41 to 39. It should work if the victim has the animations 19234 and 51232 after you've changed those.

Last edited:

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mhm, same here. Kinda feels like something is missing or something...
My char has the animations it asks for but for some reason it just drops me into the cave thing and the char simply lies down.

Edit: I found what was wrong. Apparently there were 2 entries of variables that were wrong. If you want to fix it, go to goki's cns file and look for 2 entries of "root,var(41) = 1" and change the 41 to 39. It should work if the victim has the animations 19234 and 51232 after you've changed those.
NICE!

good freaking job finding that out...

How did you figure it was that?

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

NICE!

good freaking job finding that out...

How did you figure it was that?
Eh. A lot of trial and error. Looking through a lot of its states, looking at what triggers what, where the animations are played, how the character is led there, etc etc etc... It took a while. And I was at the verge of giving up lol

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys, anyone here who has the kuromaru lite with the knotting animation? I lost mine and I can't find it anywhere in the repositories.

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys, anyone here who has the kuromaru lite with the knotting animation? I lost mine and I can't find it anywhere in the repositories.
I think this ver has what you want. The command for it is b+y

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

You can find a download for at least a version of kuromaru lite by following the links on the first post in the thread. I haven't tested it myself but I don't think there were ever other versions of lite, aside from perhaps personal edits, so it should be what you're after. If you've already got lite but the knotting isn't working then it might be victim compatibility, since the knotting animation only plays if the victim has animations set up for it.

I haven't tested thoroughly but from my brief tinkering it looks like it calls animations 19232-19233. If your victim already has dog animations, you should be able to make them knot compatible by adding the following animations in Fighter Factory, or just directly copying the following code into the character's .air file. Be sure to make backups first, just in case something breaks.

;
[Begin Action 19232]
19230,0, 9,-21, 156, H,
19230,2, 9,-21, 40, H,
19230,1, 9,-21, 12, H,
19230,2, 9,-21, 40, H,
19230,1, 9,-21, 12, H,
19230,2, 9,-21, 40, H,
19230,1, 9,-21, 12, H,
19230,0, 9,-21, 130, H,

;
[Begin Action 19233]
19230,0, 9,-21, 156, H,
19230,2, 9,-21, 40, H,
19230,1, 9,-21, 12, H,
19230,2, 9,-21, 40, H,
19230,1, 9,-21, 12, H,
19230,2, 9,-21, 40, H,
19230,1, 9,-21, 12, H,
19230,0, 9,-21, 130, H,

Depending on the character in question you might need to adjust the animation position in Fighter Factory to get everything to line up properly, (and if you do, remember that you have to adjust each frame of the animation separately,) but it will at the very least give you a starting point.

Last edited:

Akitsuki92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I was planning on buying TheBlueKims characters on his page and then giving them out to you guys, take one for the team I suppose.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New vids from Gettag in HD

Brian Test

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't even realize you had to pay until I checked but it doesn't look like there is much to miss on Kim's website towards characters, then again there may be more male rapers but still, paying for edited characters via donating to patreon to use on Mugen when the game the original characters come from aren't actually Kim's, he shouldn't really be asking for donations since it's not a totally custom character made from scratch but buy away if you want. :rolleyes:
The only characters on his blog that are rapers and with this the only ones that are interesting for non-gay interested people are Jon Talbain, which I actualy got, and some other dude named Super Boy or something, don't remember.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone with a better understanding of japanese know what's going on on the uploader? I threw what someone said on the image board ( ) into googletrans but yeah... we all know how well that works. From what I understand tho it seems that the uploader was hacked by some dipshit or something and people are unable to upload. This is just a guess tho as I have to piece together what googletrans throws at me.

Edit: Seems like that text file got deleted. Wonder if it's over now. Still wonder what exactly happend tho.

Last edited:

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only characters on his blog that are rapers and with this the only ones that are interesting for non-gay interested people are Jon Talbain, which I actualy got, and some other dude named Super Boy or something, don't remember.
Man. I am actually pretty interested in that Talbain. I was considering actually shelling out for it, but sadly that's not in the cards for the foreseeable future now. I wouldn't be opposed if a samaritan where to share it though.