What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

xplo

Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

M.U.G.E.N. Hentai - Shana (シャナ) & the girls video on fc2

Does anyone have a link to the hentai stages found in that video or at least know the name of the stages and the creators?
Without the Shana added to them is what i'm trying to find and the ones with the capcom and snk girls.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

M.U.G.E.N. Hentai - Shana (シャナ) & the girls video on fc2

Does anyone have a link to the hentai stages found in that video or at least know the name of the stages and the creators?
Without the Shana added to them is what i'm trying to find and the ones with the capcom and snk girls.
I added most of the stages to my 4shared, you know. Did you not get my PM on the video site? (Yes, those are my videos)
I have no idea which are SNK girls and which aren't tho, so you might want to describe the stage some more if you want me to try and help.

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanna get into mugen but it just seems like so much work to even get it started.. Like hunting down all the good characters and such

xplo

Reputation score

I added most of the stages to my 4shared, you know. Did you not get my PM on the video site? (Yes, those are my videos)
I have no idea which are SNK girls and which aren't tho, so you might want to describe the stage some more if you want me to try and help.
Ah i didn't see it. I've sent you a PM back.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many rounds do your fights last? Because it only works at the end of the last round. That's what drove ME crazy when I first tried that character.
2 rounds, nothing seems to happen after i beat her, except asagi masturbates

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new video by msl is out

heavy d(the guy on the same team as brian in KoF) vs hanzo
the cowgirl looks oddly familiar

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those of you wondering how to make a character H-compat, Gettag posted a step-by-step tutorial for Baromaru moves on his site. Most of the H-mugen vets already knew how to insert sprites, but this saves us time in having to explain how to do so.

Now if only Gettag would actually release those sprites (and characters)... ;)

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just wanna say I like the shana and girls video. Hope you make more futa vids :D.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wanna say I like the shana and girls video. Hope you make more futa vids :D.
Problem is that I don't make the sprites myself - I pay someone to make the sprites. As of now those are the only futa sprites I have and I have a somewhat bigger project planned for now, so further futa sprites will have to come later.
Also the password on the ryona uploader is almost always "ryona2".

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, I've been doing an Edit on Heart Aino with Missionary position. The thing is, one of heart's 12250 sprites don't appear at all when you hump her on speed 1, I tried everything i could, indexes 0-2 are the ones found on the uploader, and indexes 3-4 are just duplicates in one of my attempts to fix it. I'm guessing the sprite group 12250 and animation 180111 seems to be the culprit and i tried re doing it countless times still nothing, The insertion animation on the victims( a common bug for all my edits) is a problem too. Help is appreciated. Raper move is down back x.

update: I tried her with other baomaru rapers, whenever i stop humping ( both in an idle state) it happens, it just disappears but when i hump she is visible again with correct animations, I dunno what to do next lol
note: The sprites i got from the uploader weren't indexed so i followed gettag's guide and indexed it myself

update: Fixed it, idle animation time is set to 0 lol

Last edited:

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Problem is that I don't make the sprites myself - I pay someone to make the sprites. As of now those are the only futa sprites I have and I have a somewhat bigger project planned for now, so further futa sprites will have to come later.
Also the password on the ryona uploader is almost always "ryona2".
...Didn't know you were going for futa on Shana as well.

I am cringing over here at your ever faithful decision not to share this character.

Also, I am on the same spot you were for Talbain, I tried emailing him to see if we could strike a deal.

I still am, despite it being shared on Mugen Archive for god knows what reason.

Your Shana just 1+upped Skyrim on Sexlab with futa Elins :/
To top it off I bumped into what I think is also you on another forum, also with Shana vids. T.T

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am cringing over here at your ever faithful decision not to share this character.

Also, I am on the same spot you were for Talbain, I tried emailing him to see if we could strike a deal.

To top it off I bumped into what I think is also you on another forum, also with Shana vids. T.T
He's paying someone to make a product the way he personally wants it, and you don't understand why he won't share it? What he spends his money on really isn't any of our business.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, as the person above me said, I'm paying someone to make those sprites how I want them so yeah, it's kind of obvious I don't share ;P Well aside from that there's a lot of personal reasons involved. But explaining what exactly would be kind of long-winded and I won't bore you with details ;P

That other forum - it has a Skyrim modding section as well doesn't it?
Well it's kind of obvious that it's the forum I think it is since it's the only forum I actually posted my videos in their own thread.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Xionfenix: Just curious, do you know what happened to Neoseraphim? He was working on Shana and posted progress on his blog until he just randomly vanished without any reason. Thought you might know, as you're working on a private Shana.

(lol, did you kill him and steal his sprites? Kidding...sorta).

mugen12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Xionfenix: Just curious, do you know what happened to Neoseraphim? He was working on Shana and posted progress on his blog until he just randomly vanished without any reason. Thought you might know, as you're working on a private Shana.

also when was the ash raper going to release

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fun fact, it all started with me talking to him, he got interested not knowing there were sprites for her out to work with. He made the clothed version of the compatible sprites that I used in the beginning. At some point he told me that he was sick nowadays and that's really the last I ever heard of him, which is also why I always say that I hope he's alright.
After that I waited a bit and then talked to the person that now makes my nude version sprites as (private) comissions.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

also when was the ash raper going to release
Uhhh, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that was Mugenhti working on it. Looking at his blog, he's promised the release several times without any tangible result. Doesn't really matter to me, since he doesn't owe us anything, but I've taken that news with a grain of salt now.

He's on these forums and checks this thread once in a while, so you can ask him about it if you're really curious.

Fun fact, it all started with me talking to him, he got interested not knowing there were sprites for her out to work with. He made the clothed version of the compatible sprites that I used in the beginning. At some point he told me that he was sick nowadays and that's really the last I ever heard of him. After that I waited a bit and then talked to the person that now makes my nude version sprites as (private) comissions.
Ah, that's a bit sad. Not really concerned with the loss of his Shana, but I do hope he's okay. Everyone seems to be so demanding of devs and their products that they often forget that devs and content creators are people too. Neo was (and I hope still is) a good guy, so wherever he is and whatever he's doing, I wish him the best.