What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Man. I am actually pretty interested in that Talbain. I was considering actually shelling out for it, but sadly that's not in the cards for the foreseeable future now. I wouldn't be opposed if a samaritan where to share it though.
Not promising anything, but if you send me a link to his site, i could at least take a look at him.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

h tt p:// thebluekim. blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks. Nothing too interesting to be honest, especially not willing to pay for any of it right now. I'll let you know if i do, though. But seems unlikely right now.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man. I am actually pretty interested in that Talbain. I was considering actually shelling out for it, but sadly that's not in the cards for the foreseeable future now. I wouldn't be opposed if a samaritan where to share it though.
The thing that most people are actually reluctant about is paying 30 bucks for one character, since most people I know that are into this type of MUGEN stuff are not interested in the majority of his characters but that Talbain and his patreon paywall is pretty messed up for these people. I mean, you do get a ton of characters with those 30 bucks but if you are like me you won't care about most of them but that Talbain. But I found out that the guy himself is a pretty nice guy actually. While he isn't really fast on answering he was actually willing to strike a deal with me about that particular Talbain and sell it to much less. I'm always willing to work for work done, especially if it's spritework and well done but I am not willing to pay a ton more for characters that don't actually interest me. If you message him you too might come to an agreement with him, if you want to do that.

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HI guys new here. I'm just wondering where to get the most updated characters both rapists and victims. Thanks!

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yesterday someone uploaded thebluekim's edit of kuromaru, minotaur and venom to mugenarchive, so if anyone's interested go check it out.

Not my taste though.

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

didnt care much for it

foward+a is the move you're looking for, then press direction/other buttons when you grab 'em.

(I'd share the superboy one but I got rid of it and don't have the link anymore)

Last edited:

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow this wolf raper has baomaru moves. Though i feel it could be more erotic if it had the same mating press moves with fertilization from kuromaru_press by horuakuti has. It would be a real turn on! If only I could give him that move(which i am incapable of because i only know how to add sprites, sounds, type in some animations) but IF I were to replace kuromaru_press's mating press sprites with talbain's(the wolf) ones, would it work without any issues? All this for this fetish of mine. I think this is a workaround for noobs like me.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow this wolf raper has baomaru moves. Though i feel it could be more erotic if it had the same mating press moves with fertilization from kuromaru_press by horuakuti has. It would be a real turn on! If only I could give him that move(which i am incapable of because i only know how to add sprites, sounds, type in some animations) but IF I were to replace kuromaru_press's mating press sprites with talbain's(the wolf) ones, would it work without any issues? All this for this fetish of mine. I think this is a workaround for noobs like me.
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, though you'd need to tinker with talbain's sprites a little since the press move actually uses two sets of sprites - one of the full body, and one of only the waist down - so that the victim's legs can be layered above kuromaru's arms but below his legs. I actually considered doing it myself, but half the reason talbain even appeals to me is the snarl/growling sounds - they give him a real sense of dominance, aggression and frantic lust - and I've no experience meddling in such.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, though you'd need to tinker with talbain's sprites a little since the press move actually uses two sets of sprites - one of the full body, and one of only the waist down - so that the victim's legs can be layered above kuromaru's arms but below his legs. I actually considered doing it myself, but half the reason talbain even appeals to me is the snarl/growling sounds - they give him a real sense of dominance, aggression and frantic lust - and I've no experience meddling in such.
i replaced kuromaru's missionary sprites with talbain's, it works but i'll fix the axis later on.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I honestly am waiting for Get-tag to post his updated zip file of his work.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its kind of interesting people are willing to pay for that, I guess its a niche that doesn't get much attention so there is that but the edits are pretty basic. better hope gettag does not decide to go the way of that guy too

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if Blueinsect has a place he posts his stages? I used to go to a Brazilian MUGEN board for his stuff but it went offline a few years ago.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know if Blueinsect has a place he posts his stages? I used to go to a Brazilian MUGEN board for his stuff but it went offline a few years ago.

Click the smaller left-hand link in the middle of the page (it's in Japanese) for the stages. That being said, I don't think he's made anything for quite a while.

Well Gettag does good work, he seems to be quite hesitant about releasing anything after his first character using the same excuse over and over, even when people ask about previous work that people can't find anymore, he doesn't exactly help.
Here's his most recent blog update:
So a quick update for everyone.
I’m working on making some more compatible edits of characters using the new position i added for brian. I’ve lost track of all the requests people have been asking for so i’m basically going to start from scratch going forward here.

Right now, the next video I do will probably include Mai, Yuri ,Leona and one of those three girls up there, which should leave room for 1 more
I want to try something new and use strawpoll or something so you guys can decide on one of the characters I do, but i’m not 100% on how I want that to work yet.

Also i’ll be going through every compat character I made for an updated zip including them. The majority of them are edited for compat with baomaru-specific moves so for those of you with the know-how, it will probably be better for you to just take the sprites and implement them into an existing version of characters who have compat with base kuromaru or minotaur/slime etc. In the future I might just upload zips with only the sprites and anims so they can be added to any version of an existing character.

Not sure if that assuages your concerns, but it's encouraging to me. He doesn't really owe us anything anyway. Many content creators have the same sort of style--promises and excuses. I think Gettag's been a bit better, though I do agree it's a little frustrating that he has characters he says he'll release but doesn't. Trying to be patient.

Last edited:

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Click the smaller left-hand link in the middle of the page (it's in Japanese) for the stages. That being said, I don't think he's made anything for quite a while.

I’m working on making some more compatible edits of characters using the new position i added for brian. I’ve lost track of all the requests people have been asking for so i’m basically going to start from scratch going forward here.

Right now, the next video I do will probably include Mai, Yuri ,Leona and one of those three girls up there, which should leave room for 1 more
I want to try something new and use strawpoll or something so you guys can decide on one of the characters I do, but i’m not 100% on how I want that to work yet.

Also i’ll be going through every compat character I made for an updated zip including them. The majority of them are edited for compat with baomaru-specific moves so for those of you with the know-how, it will probably be better for you to just take the sprites and implement them into an existing version of characters who have compat with base kuromaru or minotaur/slime etc. In the future I might just upload zips with only the sprites and anims so they can be added to any version of an existing character.

Not sure if that assuages your concerns, but it's encouraging to me. He doesn't really owe us anything anyway. Many content creators have the same sort of style--promises and excuses. I think Gettag's been a bit better, though I do agree it's a little frustrating that he has characters he says he'll release but doesn't. Trying to be patient.
Thank you for the info. It's a shame I can't see what the stages are before downloading though, especially since I sometimes can't get some stages to work.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

It's probably been asked here before, but this thread is just too big to pick through at this point with what time I have. Just how hard or inconvenient would it be to add the random fertilization cut-in/mechanics from the down-press Kuromaru, into the dog-girl summon ability? If it's even possible.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly he's not much better than the others. The thing is he promised people he will upload his characters, now he's swaying from that and just said he'll release their spirites :/. Disappointing.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly he's not much better than the others. The thing is he promised people he will upload his characters, now he's swaying from that and just said he'll release their spirites :/. Disappointing.
Yeah, promises suck. But then again, he doesn't owe us anything. I just tend to take promises and things people say online as lies and to expect nothing, and then be pleasantly surprised when production is actually there. Sad and disillusioning, but that's the way with content creators.

As for sprites, that's actually fine with me; sometimes it's easier to just add the sprites to existing characters than get new ones and try to figure out what's added and then swap everything onto an existing character. The downside of uploading sprites is that any new feature (e.g. the facing standing fuck or groping, or lying down missionary poses) of the rapers doesn't get included and you must code yourselves (or if it's a raper we just don't have existing, like Brian or something). So like you, I'd prefer uploads of complete characters but meh, I can't complain if I just get something free, lol.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to do the new Taimanin Asagi's finisher moves? Google translate doesn't help me, i tried holding down the D-buttons but nothing is happening. Im pitting her against 22b's schlussel (the most compatible victim in mugen)

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there's a toggle somewhere you gotta turn to on.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to do the new Taimanin Asagi's finisher moves? Google translate doesn't help me, i tried holding down the D-buttons but nothing is happening. Im pitting her against 22b's schlussel (the most compatible victim in mugen)
How many rounds do your fights last? Because it only works at the end of the last round. That's what drove ME crazy when I first tried that character.