What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

So I'm getting back to sex mugen now.

I downloaded Kof2 spirites from mugen sex tumblr/MSL site. Does this mean I have to create a template of a character, and add the sprites in through fighter factory for the animations to work? I was expecting to extract the folder into char section, just to edit the select.def file through selfish means.

Last edited:

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay I tried, but I failed. anyone got any tutorials to add animations to existing characters.
For example I'm trying to put in the msl animations to K' character but it's not working.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

If only Mugen_Rape would release his characters...

I'd be using Jill all the time.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At this point I wouldn't mind using Gettag's characters; as I said before, he seems to be nearly as good as mugenero (mugen_rape). And yeah, we all want to have either of their characters, but I suppose that's the joy of trying to emulate them and their skill levels. Personally, I just want their sprites, but learning to code those moves would be nice too.

You mean the Jill raper? I think the uploader had "Ero_jill" which had the functionality of being able to summon the rape creatures. For me, it was huge because I also REALLY wanted that Jill, and it was almost as good as mugenero's character. Totally forgot when that Jill was posted but I'm pretty sure it's still in the uploader. I'll look in my files for it, since I'm sure I have it as well.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At this point I wouldn't mind using Gettag's characters; as I said before, he seems to be nearly as good as mugenero (mugen_rape). And yeah, we all want to have either of their characters, but I suppose that's the joy of trying to emulate them and their skill levels. Personally, I just want their sprites, but learning to code those moves would be nice too.

You mean the Jill raper? I think the uploader had "Ero_jill" which had the functionality of being able to summon the rape creatures. For me, it was huge because I also REALLY wanted that Jill, and it was almost as good as mugenero's character. Totally forgot when that Jill was posted but I'm pretty sure it's still in the uploader. I'll look in my files for it, since I'm sure I have it as well.
I'm more for Gettag's characters at this point, to be honest. I mainly want the rapers he's been making, since i like some variety there as well as with the victims. Mainly because him sharing them seems more possible as things stand right now. That's his decision of coarse. I'm dreaming of becoming as good as Gettag or mugenero someday, and if i do, I'll do my darnest to share it with everyone. I'd want my work to get appreciated, or at least used, not dust away on my computer for my use only, but again, that's up to each individual really, and i do respect that even though i have to admit it gets annoying at times, haha.

I've got Papanomics covered in regards to ero_jill. I have it in my backup 4shared folder. Bought a new laptop some days ago, so i needed somewhere to have my most wanted characters when i switch from my old laptop to the new one.

Anyway, to the point. Here she/they (the zambos) are.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm more for Gettag's characters at this point, to be honest. I mainly want the rapers he's been making, since i like some variety there as well as with the victims. Mainly because him sharing them seems more possible as things stand right now. That's his decision of coarse. I'm dreaming of becoming as good as Gettag or mugenero someday, and if i do, I'll do my darnest to share it with everyone. I'd want my work to get appreciated, or at least used, not dust away on my computer for my use only, but again, that's up to each individual really, and i do respect that even though i have to admit it gets annoying at times, haha.

I've got Papanomics covered in regards to ero_jill. I have it in my backup 4shared folder. Bought a new laptop some days ago, so i needed somewhere to have my most wanted characters when i switch from my old laptop to the new one.

Epic. Thank you.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried or attempting to add the kof spirites from MSL to your characters
how did it go for you?
If it worked well for you mind sharing your characters via link?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Epic. Thank you.
No problem, glad i could help.

Have you tried or attempting to add the kof spirites from MSL to your characters
how did it go for you?
If it worked well for you mind sharing your characters via link?
Haha, not even close. When or if i get to it, i will be sure to share my progress, though. Someone else doing it before me is a lot more likely.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No problem, glad i could help.

Haha, not even close. When or if i get to it, i will be sure to share my progress, though. Someone else doing it before me is a lot more likely.
Thanks bro. It's difficult stuff lol. and MSL isn't really helping either when I'm messaging him on tumblr.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks bro. It's difficult stuff lol. and MSL isn't really helping either when I'm messaging him on tumblr.
Hmmm, instead of asking for characters, can you explain exactly what you're struggling with in terms of adding the sprites? I mean, IMHO the hard part is already done (getting the sprites); hell, usually I have to look for gifs and then split them and then export into png or something before adding every painstaking image into FF3, then correcting orientation and palette swapping. MSL was so organized in labeling and putting them together that I think you really only need to learn which move goes where and what group number to categorize each sprite.

If you can do this, maybe I (or the rest of the community) can help. FYI, I've applied the sprites to the characters already. No, it wasn't too difficult, at least for me. No, don't ask for them. lolz :D

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm, instead of asking for characters, can you explain exactly what you're struggling with in terms of adding the sprites? I mean, IMHO the hard part is already done (getting the sprites); hell, usually I have to look for gifs and then split them and then export into png or something before adding every painstaking image into FF3, then correcting orientation and palette swapping. MSL was so organized in labeling and putting them together that I think you really only need to learn which move goes where and what group number to categorize each sprite.

If you can do this, maybe I (or the rest of the community) can help. FYI, I've applied the sprites to the characters already. No, it wasn't too difficult, at least for me. No, don't ask for them. lolz :D
It's mostly of which grouping of the sprites should go where. Like the index in fighting factory. I'm using K's character, and I don't know where the spirites should go. Pretty much the bold. If someone can tell me where, then that would appreciated/

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's mostly of which grouping of the sprites should go where. Like the index in fighting factory. I'm using K's character, and I don't know where the spirites should go. Pretty much the bold. If someone can tell me where, then that would appreciated/
K huh? IIRC, that's a raper character. I've got much less experience with adding sprites for those. However, I'd suggest taking a look at Bao, since many of the more modern rapers follow his moveset for the H-moves, and since Bao's fairly easy to obtain as a up-to-date character. The advantage of adding sprites to rapers is that they've got much more limited rape moves as compared to victims, who need to be compatible with more rapers and therefore need many more sprites.

So yeah, use Bao's character to find out where the sprites go, and you can also go to Watch Mode and set debug on (CTRL+D) with Bao to see him use those moves and find out which anims/sprites are being used (an AI Bao might not perform those moves...in my experience I don't often see them from the computer for some reason).

Sorry, could give a bit more advice on victims. But perhaps someone else can chime in too.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

K huh? IIRC, that's a raper character. I've got much less experience with adding sprites for those. However, I'd suggest taking a look at Bao, since many of the more modern rapers follow his moveset for the H-moves, and since Bao's fairly easy to obtain as a up-to-date character. The advantage of adding sprites to rapers is that they've got much more limited rape moves as compared to victims, who need to be compatible with more rapers and therefore need many more sprites.

So yeah, use Bao's character to find out where the sprites go, and you can also go to Watch Mode and set debug on (CTRL+D) with Bao to see him use those moves and find out which anims/sprites are being used (an AI Bao might not perform those moves...in my experience I don't often see them from the computer for some reason).

Sorry, could give a bit more advice on victims. But perhaps someone else can chime in too.
Thanks, I'm configuring the rapers before I work with the victims. I'll use Bao for now.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, I'm configuring the rapers before I work with the victims. I'll use Bao for now.
Great. Good luck. If it helps to motivate you, as I said earlier, the rapers are pretty easy to add sprites to as there are only a few available moves, and since they've got the same universal move pool as Bao (and their sprites are all available from MSL), if you can figure out one, you can do the rest easily. Coding new moves is a different story however.

Oh, and to whoever added the Ries sff/anim H-file to the uploader...I love you and hate you at the same time. Been waiting for this for, well, forever, after seeing all the gifs continuously uploaded to the development page. So yeah, this is a much needed boon and it makes things so much easier than splicing gifs and adding sprites manually/figuring out group/sprite numbers. The downside, for me at least, is that I've ALREADY started and was nearly done finishing up that character in terms of adding stuff to her. Haha, so a bit late, but I guess we can all implement the moves to Ries fairly easily now. Yay. :)

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great. Good luck. If it helps to motivate you, as I said earlier, the rapers are pretty easy to add sprites to as there are only a few available moves, and since they've got the same universal move pool as Bao (and their sprites are all available from MSL), if you can figure out one, you can do the rest easily. Coding new moves is a different story however.

Oh, and to whoever added the Ries sff/anim H-file to the uploader...I love you and hate you at the same time. Been waiting for this for, well, forever, after seeing all the gifs continuously uploaded to the development page. So yeah, this is a much needed boon and it makes things so much easier than splicing gifs and adding sprites manually/figuring out group/sprite numbers. The downside, for me at least, is that I've ALREADY started and was nearly done finishing up that character in terms of adding stuff to her. Haha, so a bit late, but I guess we can all implement the moves to Ries fairly easily now. Yay. :)
The thing is it's hard to match the backgrounds of the spirits within the fighter factory 3, color wise, when there's color messing up the background.

I followed this video:

I copy pasted pated one panel of a normal panel, and another of a close up via paint.

and got this result :/

Am I doing something wrong?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, has Elecbyte been on hiatus for a long time or something? I tried accessing their site since i wanted to download Mugen 1.1 to my new laptop, but the Elecbyte site seems to be down. After searching around, it seems to have been like that for at least half a year, or longer.

Anyone know where i can get the most up-to-date version of Mugen 1.1 now?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, has Elecbyte been on hiatus for a long time or something? I tried accessing their site since i wanted to download Mugen 1.1 to my new laptop, but the Elecbyte site seems to be down. After searching around, it seems to have been like that for at least half a year, or longer.

Anyone know where i can get the most up-to-date version of Mugen 1.1 now?

I recommend someone make a mirror and post it on the first post of this thread

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I recommend someone make a mirror and post it on the first post of this thread
Thanks, and i agree. It should be more easily available, especially since elecbyte is out of commission at the moment.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha, I wish someone knowledgeable enough added the kof spirites from MSL to their own characters and uplodaded them here. Wishful thinking, but it would be nice. Or alteast a tutorial

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys i was wondering i have seen a lot of karin from sf with spats but all i have are a bunch of spatless karin´s would you happen to know were i could find that edit?:confused: