What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Raijinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Sorry but no. I do not go by these lowly terms.
Got cold there really quickly, heh.

My 2 cents

Nonetheless this ain't the first time I have seen people hold back on self made edits on the MUGEN scenario. All we can do is hope they change their minds.

This is why I also stay away from anything Mugen patreon/donation related. I was supporting a Mugen editor who was sharing his works and accepted paypal donations. So I dipped in a bit on every edit, but one day they suddenly decided to stop sharing. I just left a bigger than usual donation and thanked him for his hard work, he switched to making videos of his characters.

They probably have their reasons, which breaks my heart 'cuz one of the BIGGEST things that I like about Mugen is the interactivity. It's a game, it just feels far better when you are in control (I tend to use the victim 99% of the time... >.>) and play the game. I have beaten some of these wtf life regen Kuros with multiple victims. Simply seeing videos turns it into a "meh" for me.

Kind of sucks for me 'cuz no matter how much I try drawing, :D looks better than anything that I make, and if I wanted to support someone on the Mugen world, it feels like a huge risk. Although, I swear if I ever see an Mugen artist change his mind back, Imma support him to hell and back if he provides some way to do so. I friggin' love sprites and games, heh.

Last edited:

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Multiple reasons, really. Some of which most people might not understand lol.
That and... I kind of don't want her to get in anyone else's hands. I don't care about any other char, but she... Let's just say Shana is very special to me, in a very, very weird way (weird for others, not so weird for me).
Ok, got it. That makes me like her even less.
We both have weird ways to see the things.
You want her so much? You can have her, since she's 'taken' it's no more fun for me to work on her, or add her to my own version.

-BET-

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got cold there really quickly, heh.

My 2 cents

Nonetheless this ain't the first time I have seen people hold back on self made edits on the MUGEN scenario. All we can do is hope they change their minds.

This is why I also stay away from anything Mugen patreon/donation related. I was supporting a Mugen editor who was sharing his works and accepted paypal donations. So I dipped in a bit on every edit, but one day they suddenly decided to stop sharing. I just left a bigger than usual donation and thanked him for his hard work, he switched to making videos of his characters.

They probably have their reasons, which breaks my heart 'cuz one of the BIGGEST things that I like about Mugen is the interactivity. It's a game, it just feels far better when you are in control (I tend to use the victim 99% of the time... >.>) and play the game. I have beaten some of these wtf life regen Kuros with multiple victims. Simply seeing videos turns it into a "meh" for me.

Kind of sucks for me 'cuz no matter how much I try drawing, :D looks better than anything that I make, and if I wanted to support someone on the Mugen world, it feels like a huge risk. Although, I swear if I ever see an Mugen artist change his mind back, Imma support him to hell and back if he provides some way to do so. I friggin' love sprites and games, heh.
I know what you mean, and I can understand.
But honestly, this is the only character I will ever hold back. I share anything I have, just not her. It's a special exception case. I already shared a bunch on my 4shared account. Not sure what else to upload, really.

Ok, got it. That makes me like her even less.
We both have weird ways to see the things.
You want her so much? You can have her, since she's 'taken' it's no more fun for me to work on her, or add her to my own version.

-BET-
Heh, weird indeed :D

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know about the Tiaman Asagi thing I mentioned earlier? Also Xion is the password to your files different from the usual? Friend says it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know about the Tiaman Asagi thing I mentioned earlier? Also Xion is the password to your files different from the usual? Friend says it doesn't work.
For which file? Shana87 should be the pass for all of my 4shared files. If not I made a typo or something and need to correct that :x

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you didnt check my reply,did you? it is on the previous page.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ermagerd MSL...

Ramrod29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I'm looking for the minotaur compatible versions of elastigirl and leela, there was a patch on mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader but I have no clue what the password is, can anyone help me out?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I definitely couldn't do better than that, but yeah. Not really feeling much from that face...
Agreed. Love MSL's work, but eh, not crazy about the face (nor futa).

Ok so I'm looking for the minotaur compatible versions of elastigirl and leela, there was a patch on mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader but I have no clue what the password is, can anyone help me out?
Eh, not sure if those are the most recent versions but whatever. The password is almost always "ryona2" on the uploader. I think a search on this thread for "password" would've given it anyway.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you didnt check my reply,did you? it is on the previous page.
Sorry, missed it. And thanks for the answer. Do you happen to know what Science for Adults does to trigger it? I think I did the right move and I see the static screen but then it vanishes.

And Xion seems i had the wrong password, thanks.

Last edited:

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i dont know if it was mentioend before but while I was going through MSLs tumblr I saw that gettag has a blog as well..there isn't really anything 'new' on it but i think he takes requests on there

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

MSL heard the feedback about the new sprites and wanted me to ask what everyone thinks of this version 2.0.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks a bit better yeah, but I wonder if they should just drop the cheek bulge entirely.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Here's V2 in motion.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's V2 in motion.

Not to be nitpicky (it's MSL so I expect perfection, lol), but the breasts in the first gif don't seem as fluid as the rest of the gif. Not sure if it's the timing, or simply that the breasts hang due to a lack of focus in that area with more frame changes in other areas, but that part doesn't seem right. Just IMO. Face looks much better.

In other news, have y'all seen Gettag's new vids? He's gotten much better--it seems like the 'lying down' missionary pose and breast groping are the 'style' for videos like his and Mugenero's. And his BJ anim looks good too. It's not only good for competition with Mugenero for best H-mugen vids, but he seems comfortable in making raper characters and victim sprites. His vids still aren't perfect and I notice a lack of detail and effort in getting the best vid possible, but he's improved so much and I'm impressed. Marvel/DC girls are also a 'want' for me, so the sprites to Psy and WW and the H compat with Rogue are huge pluses.

Only wish that he either uploaded his characters or his sprites (hope he doesn't become like mugenero and only drop vids/gifs)...trying to figure out how to code those new moves into older characters like Birdie or Abaoker or Mino and not having much success. I'd also love to have his victim sprites like MSL provides us. :(