What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Just wanted to mention that fc2.video.com website for some reason hates my PC, it pretty much don't let me watch anything on it for like few months now. But when I decide to check the website out on my laptop.

There was no lag whatsoever. o_O

All the videos I watched as a guest pretty much loaded instantly.
Have you tried deleting cookies?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jeez. That sonodashiki person or whatever have uploaded a lot of stuff on the FC2 video site recently. Most of it is pretty bland as well. My main problem with it is that the actually good or decent stuff is getting pushed away and harder to get to.

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Jeez. That sonodashiki person or whatever have uploaded a lot of stuff on the FC2 video site recently. Most of it is pretty bland as well. My main problem with it is that the actually good or decent stuff is getting pushed away and harder to get to.
Yeah I would have reported the guy for spamming... if I know how.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Didn't he freaking set it to premium for the most time too before switching it to free? Like what a joke.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys it's been a long time since i last posted or even touched mugen because of finals ;-; Recently the Kuromaru with the mating press move got updated and it is amazing. The zip file came with the kuromaru itself and a modified Milia Rage. So ugh the maker posted on the new imageboard these instructions, adding the corresponding animations to other characters is easy but still i cannot figure out how to find and correctly assign sounds to these specific states because i still dont understand how they work with each other (lol) here is a google translate of his post :

Correspondence is only in you should be able to easily register a dedicated number to do that side of the air and snd
air setting of
180,109 insertion
180,110 piston waiting
180111-180113 piston speed 1 to speed 3
180,114 ejaculation and lingering
to bulbul convulsions to 180,115 ejaculation just before
1801091 ~ 1801151 front of the time that does not transmit set of snd 4218 21 - 23 speed 1 pant voice 4218 24-26 rate of 2 pant voice 4218 27-29 rate of 3 pant voice 5693 0-1 weak scream, resistance and lingering 11 0-2 silk scream like tear, such as the insertion or ejaculation

the file is: mugeryona1528.rar from the uploader, a detailed guide would be much appreciated.

p.s: as of 6/25 i got it to work
Would you mind filling me in on how you did it? I've been messing around with it for some time now, with no proper results so far. The animations for me come out as glitchy. The sprite/animation for the 180,114 one, i think. The "Ejaculation and lingering" is missing, the victim disappears, in other words.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would you mind filling me in on how you did it? I've been messing around with it for some time now, with no proper results so far. The animations for me come out as glitchy. The sprite/animation for the 180,114 one, i think. The "Ejaculation and lingering" is missing, the victim disappears, in other words.
the only buggy animation for me so far is the insertion, everything else is fine

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the only buggy animation for me so far is the insertion, everything else is fine
I see. I'd like to figure out how to fix that, but i have no clue where to start. Gotta go for some trial and error i guess.

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's time like this I wish I was good at editing so I could bring characters like Roomi up to date. Possibly my favorite at the moment but the most recent version of her I have is so incompatible at times.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does your Lieselotte have anything different from the old version? Also are you planning to further update these characters?
Good question! I have no idea to be honest. I know I had another version not long ago that was highly inferior to the one I have now but you might already have that since I have no clue how old it was. And what do you mean by updating them? If you are asking if I am gonna modify some characters I must say I don't, simply because I suck at spriting and I only do the coding part, when I do something. As I'm focused on my Shana... I highly doubt I will change any other character. If you're asking if I am going to upload more, then the answer is yes. However it's more of an "on demand" kind of thing. When people ask me if I have a certain character and I do I upload it. I do it like that because I do have quite a collection of characters and I'm a lazy bum :3

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not that great at MUGEN, but I was looking through Taiaman Asagi and I saw a series of sprites under the group 26275, but can't find the state anywhere, know where that comes from?

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good question! I have no idea to be honest.... :3
I also tried to edit Lieselotte, but I badly failed, because the sprites I had were too big and (even if someone gave me some suggestions) I never realized how to resize that animation.

Still, I have no probelems (usually) to add or modify sprites with the same size/proportions.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I also tried to edit Lieselotte, but I badly failed, because the sprites I had were too big and (even if someone gave me some suggestions) I never realized how to resize that animation.

Still, I have no probelems (usually) to add or modify sprites with the same size/proportions.
Yeah, adding in sprites is no biggie at all. I can code about everything I need, too. And I can do... small... VERY small edits to sprites if I'm desperate but... in general I suck at that.

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

In the Riesbyfe raw materials upload a while back, there's files relating to animation number 9292 and 9090 in the sample air files that come with the zips. Which characters activate those animations? They don't seem to be Kuromaru or minotaur.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not that great at MUGEN, but I was looking through Taiaman Asagi and I saw a series of sprites under the group 26275, but can't find the state anywhere, know where that comes from?
stadedef -2,an explod for an especific state of Science For Adults char.
Code:
[state -2, ŽÊ￾^]
type = explod
triggerall = NumExplod(9926275) = 0
triggerall = statetype = L
triggerall = enemy,name = "Science for Adults"
trigger1 = stateno = 1406
trigger1 = time = 42
anim = 9926275
ID = 9926275
postype=p2
pos = -62,0
sprpriority = 10
scale = 0.5,0.5
ownpal = 1
bindtime = -1
persistent = 0
removetime=1158
In the Riesbyfe raw materials upload a while back, there's files relating to animation number 9292 and 9090 in the sample air files that come with the zips. Which characters activate those animations? They don't seem to be Kuromaru or minotaur.
9090 it is for Kuromaru,a sort of titfuck,there it was a gif on the ryona moe hinanjo site.9292 it is the pregnant finisher but i can´t recall what chars use it.

Last edited:

tigerbag

Reputation score

Hello :)
Please help me.
I want a new character shana in http ://neoseraphim.tumblr.com/
How to find it or give me a download link please.
Thankyou.

Sorry my bad english.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello :)
Please help me.
I want a new character shana in http ://neoseraphim.tumblr.com/
How to find it or give me a download link please.
Thankyou.

Sorry my bad english.
No one made a compatible Shana yet - except me.
But it's the only character I keep to myself.
So I'm sorry to disappoint you but... there is no downloadable Shana.

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No one made a compatible Shana yet - except me.
But it's the only character I keep to myself.
So I'm sorry to disappoint you but... there is no downloadable Shana.
And may I ask you why? Just out of curiosity.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And may I ask you why? Just out of curiosity.
Multiple reasons, really. Some of which most people might not understand lol.
I was also the reason why neoseraphim (which has been missing for months now, sadly) even started doing these sprites. Since that day he was done with his first animation I downloaded the gif, took it apart and implemented it. I did that with many more that were to come. Eventualy he vanished. I waited until I talked to someone else who I actualy then paid to nudify the sprites that neo already made and that even made new ones for me (and continues to do so even up until today).
A lot of time went into my version of Shana. It's no simple case of "put sprites in an voila". I wrote tons of MUGEN code for new sex moves, other special, little things that I enjoyed watching her do, etc.
That and... I kind of don't want her to get in anyone else's hands. I don't care about any other char, but she... Let's just say Shana is very special to me, in a very, very weird way (weird for others, not so weird for me).