What's new

RPG Maker Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [v0.1 available to all 24/02]

so far so good.
one thing that i hope is that you will not rush things.
many ntr games the girl became a slut after a few cheats and it ruins it a bit.
the struggle she have to be faithful is what makes the ntr great. when she loose that it doesnt matter what she do.
also, many ntr they keep the dude unaware, or that he is part of it.
so, the husband need to notice that something is going on, and bit by bit suspect that Sarah is hiding something but never really get to the point that he discover it, at least not for a awhile.
keep up the good work! so far one of the most interesting 3D-ntr i have played.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still working on it ? I hope you wont quit with just version 0.1 ;]

HanzoH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i found 0.2 and i think its bugged after the boss tell her to go and pick up the new dress and then takes me back to the jogging scene with old man near the bench:confused:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's what bothers me most with those one-man-team projects and their early access - bugs.
Just get a few beta testers and get those releases polished, people.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well i found 0.2 and i think its bugged after the boss tell her to go and pick up the new dress and then takes me back to the jogging scene with old man near the bench:confused:
it aint been released here yet. usually the patrons get to play it first and if they see sumpm wrong, it gets fixed before public release...hopefully.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the feedback, i will take these suggestions into consideration. But i won't be able to please everyone.

Need to get other women involved too...seeing her getting raped/blackmailed by lesbians in the locker room would be hot.
I might do a lesbian scene, i just never thought about it.

so far so good.
one thing that i hope is that you will not rush things.
many ntr games the girl became a slut after a few cheats and it ruins it a bit.
the struggle she have to be faithful is what makes the ntr great. when she loose that it doesnt matter what she do.
also, many ntr they keep the dude unaware, or that he is part of it.
so, the husband need to notice that something is going on, and bit by bit suspect that Sarah is hiding something but never really get to the point that he discover it, at least not for a awhile.
keep up the good work! so far one of the most interesting 3D-ntr i have played.
That's what i'm trying, a slow paced corruption to Sarah. I'm not a big fan of those ntr-games where the protagonist becomes a sex addict after 2 scenes.

Still working on it ? I hope you wont quit with just version 0.1 ;]
I was just very busy with my personal life and developing this game, i kinda forgot to reply here on this forum. So yeah, i'm still working on this game, and i'm definitely not quitting.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it aint been released here yet. usually the patrons get to play it first and if they see sumpm wrong, it gets fixed before public release...hopefully.
Yeah so, apparently the early version got leaked on a certain website. In the latest version all the small bugs are fixed.

When i release the game to the public, i'll make sure to update this thread and make a post about it.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's what i'm trying, a slow paced corruption to Sarah. I'm not a big fan of those ntr-games where the protagonist becomes a sex addict after 2 scenes.
that made me very happy to read! :D

i have some thought.
the 2D-arts (the characters) are based on fantasy settings.
do you have any plans to use 2D-arts that are more suited for modern age?
also, im not sure about "free" characters for rpgmaker. are there any free one to download and use? (its a question for everyone) i think it would enchant the experience more if the 2D art are more modern. i know that we have some rpgmaker games with modern 2D-characters. but they are copyrighted right?

another thought:
the game is almost linear, you follow a "story". you cant affect the story much. and the flow of time is very fast. its because i feel that she gets harassed too fast and by too many in the same time. the old man, the homeless dude, the boss and the shop clerk within a few days.

i would like something more dynamic, examples:
boss scene:
give choice to "not" accept the boss offer.
if she say "no", the boss will tell her, come back if you change your mind.
now, each day, you could add a "threaten" boss event. where he bully her. make her work hard and harsh. maybe threaten to lower her salary, or even fire her.

homeless dude:
choice of "not" show boobs. he will then not give her back her phone.
she will then go home and tell husband. that way we dont get the homeless dude event. she can jog the next weekend and trigger the event by talking to the homeless dude and then give the choice to show boobs or not.

old dude:
she gets a choice to go home after see him masturbate or continue watching and trigger the scene. now, the next day, if she didnt enter his room, the old dude could ask Sarah about the last time and apologize. and tell her if he can get another chance. if she say "no", then the old dude will be there every day (outside in the bench). she can now choose to talk with him, and he will repeat the question. if she choose "yes" it will lead to the event again.

if you make the game more dynamic, it would make it more interesting to play.
but you need to have some daily-events that she can do that are repeatable. so, jogging, working, make dinner, masturbate shower and in bed and all that.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you make the game more dynamic, it would make it more interesting to play.
but you need to have some daily-events that she can do that are repeatable. so, jogging, working, make dinner, masturbate shower and in bed and all that.
I agree completely. When you remove the ability to make choices it becomes more of a story than a game. The player needs to have control of Sarah's actions and receive the consequences for their choices. It makes it much more enjoyable rather than just having no control over the story. Different responses or actions should shape the story differently.

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, the clothesshop scene is a bit off because in the original you wrote it as an empty store scene, but you added 2 people. The chatlines seem a bit weird now like, "I heard a noise did somebody enter the shop?" or something like that. Also, loving the blackmail so far ^^ Keep it up

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, the clothesshop scene is a bit off because in the original you wrote it as an empty store scene, but you added 2 people. The chatlines seem a bit weird now like, "I heard a noise did somebody enter the shop?" or something like that. Also, loving the blackmail so far ^^ Keep it up
This bug has already been fixed in the latest version.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just finished v0.2 hours ago. Game was good but you need to spend some time to change sprites (draw new ones?). An elf in 21th century? That's kinda weird.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [v0.2 Public release 09/05]

Yesterday, I released Sarah's Life v0.3 to my Patrons ($30+ supporters), and today I'm releasing v0.2 (one version older) to the public.

Download link:

Have fun and enjoy the game!

p.s. a big thanks to "thswherizat" from the ULMF forums for proof reading the text! (day 1 till day 3)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks man.

My deapest respect to everyone releasing their creations to public.
I wish you many supporters on Patreon.
Maybe at some point I will donate a single month worth or money to you as well.
But before I do this I will wait for some real sex ;]

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is this just a NTR game or is there anything else in the game for elements that attempts to steal Sarah away, such as hypnosis, mind control, blackmail, etc? If so what are they?

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this just a NTR game or is there anything else in the game for elements that attempts to steal Sarah away, such as hypnosis, mind control, blackmail, etc? If so what are they?
Yes, there are different ways on how they try to persuade/steal Sarah away.

Blackmail is a big part of the game, and then there is also humiliation, mind control, voyeurism ect.

I would say try out the game, and see if this is something for you.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks man.

My deapest respect to everyone releasing their creations to public.
I wish you many supporters on Patreon.
Maybe at some point I will donate a single month worth or money to you as well.
But before I do this I will wait for some real sex ;]
Thanks, I appreciate that. I want people to enjoy the content I make, and if they decide to support me, that just motivates me even more.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is mind control in the 0.2 public build?

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thx Impure for the free public .2 release. i love your game.

keep it up and make this the ultimate NTR! :D
i hope you will include choices, so she can take different paths.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is mind control in the 0.2 public build?
Just a small portion, but more will come in the next versions.

Last edited: