What's new

RPG Maker Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [v0.2 Public release 09/05]

i think you've made a good story, good detail, graphics are nice ... but activities are so limited, so basically players can only follow place and time you set up, that is too straight, not so many choice players can make.
also i think you should give Sarah a better sense when it comes to neighbor, boss can fire her, hobo has her phone, but feeling sorry for the neighbor and gives him handjob TWICE just because he is old is not very persuasive how about he blackmails her to tell her husband about "what happened the other day",
just a few of my idea, looking forward to next update

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [v0.3 Available to my Patrons]

i think you've made a good story, good detail, graphics are nice ... but activities are so limited, so basically players can only follow place and time you set up, that is too straight, not so many choice players can make.
also i think you should give Sarah a better sense when it comes to neighbor, boss can fire her, hobo has her phone, but feeling sorry for the neighbor and gives him handjob TWICE just because he is old is not very persuasive how about he blackmails her to tell her husband about "what happened the other day",
just a few of my idea, looking forward to next update
In v0.3, I did a scene where Sarah has the choice to help someone or not to. Inorder for the game not to be that linear, I will do more scenes in the future with Sarah having the option to help someone or not.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In v0.3, I did a scene where Sarah has the choice to help someone or not to. Inorder for the game not to be that linear, I will do more scenes in the future with Sarah having the option to help someone or not.
That's great news Impure. Glad you're going that route, looking forward to trying it out.:D

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was thinking of adding pregnancy for the updates to follow. I shared this renders with my Patrons a couple hours ago.

Render 1:

Render 2: (Bigger ass)

Render 3: (Bigger belly)

I asked my Patrons for feedback, and so far they seem to like the idea. How about you guys?

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was thinking of adding pregnancy for the updates to follow. I shared this renders with my Patrons a couple hours ago.

Render 1:

I asked my Patrons for feedback, and so far they seem to like the idea. How about you guys?
I'm not a fan of pregnancy, but I think as long as you keep it optional I don't think anyone would have a problem

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

whatever you do, try not to haste things.
the game so far feels very rushed. everything is happening within 3-4 days.
if you put pregnancy in the 5th day its would be quite silly.
to make a good NTR story it need to be believable and something that could happen in real life.

if you think its too hard to add contents to fill up the story between the different sex-situations, maybe you could try at least to make it seem that shes not doing it so fast. so instead of "days" you could write "some time later", or "time has passed and Sarah have almost forgotten the incident with the homeless dude" or "Sarah has now worked for a while with the new manager, although he is sexistist it has gone well."

i also think that you can only have 1 sex-situation a day. to have too many situations the same day feels very unlikely. at least with different characters.

other then that i really like Sarah and the idea. the CG is good and i really believe it could be a nice game.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Render 1:
http: //i.imgur .com/QOoSWrc.jpg

http: //i.imgur .com/Fuw4sF1.png

http: //i.imgur .com/W019ob7.png

That's really nice, and I would love to see it in game!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they look really good but why is she in a brides dress, is she gonna get remarried?...also, as it was mentioned before, I hope youre gonna slow things down a bit.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like the pregnancy stuff but what can you let us into your idea of what you plan on doing with it?

Also, does your game have any explicit use of mind control (such as hypnosis) in it? I asked you a while back and you hinted at the possibility. Blackmail and/or coercion isn't really mind control IMO though...

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Render 1:

Whos the father? My bet is on neighbor, that old fart is dangerous :D

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As expected the opinions on this matter are very mixed (my Patrons and here). In the end I will have to make a choice and go with it. I will also consider making it optional (depending on how much work/time this will take)

@1baka
If I decide to put pregnancy in the game It definitely won't be for the next update, but much further down the story. I just had this random idea, and wanted to know the opinions of you guys and my Patrons.

@torkenstiem
No, she is not getting remarried. I just wanted to do some renders for testing purposes (and I really liked the wedding dress on Sarah). For a NTR story to be good it has to progress slowly, so I definitely won't be rushing things.

@lord_toker
I was actually thinking of doing some hypnosis scenes for the "next next" update v0.5 (I'm almost finished with v0.4)

@Byk
If I decide to do pregnancy, I can assure you that the father won't be her husband Steve :)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Byk
If I decide to do pregnancy, I can assure you that the father won't be her husband Steve :)
this should be interesting, please don't make steve a moron.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this should be interesting, please don't make steve a moron.
I prefer the "He's so busy with work that he is largely oblivious" idea. Seems to also happen in life far too often.

Renders look awesome as always, though I'm not a fan of pregnancy personally. Hopefully it can be an optional kinda game-over route or something?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I prefer the "He's so busy with work that he is largely oblivious" idea. Seems to also happen in life far too often.
well the thing about that is its been done to death, how about a bad end where he beats the crap out of both of them and then divorces sarah. atleast it would be something different.

Mouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There could of course be a storyline where Sarah ends up getting divorced from Steve (and possibly with someone else), but she'd be pregnant with Steve's child. Sort of NTR within NTR.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Impure, i think you should explore pregnancy, at least in one of the routes Sarah can take, but obviously not all of them. its not everyones cup of tea.

i agree with torkenstiem.
Steve should not be stupid, instead make him suspicious and force her to answer him from time to time. this could be a good twist. if she answer truthfully that could lead to different paths, such as jealous Steve and paranoic much. or cuckold Steve path, where initially he dont like it but after a while he gets a good boner listening to Sarahs adventures. OR she could answer with lies, making Steve clueless on whats going on.
i would love to have Steve participate too in one route. :D

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would like to see a scenario where Steve thinks the baby is his, but the baby ends up being black or asian. Good luck explaining that Sarah :cool:

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would like to see a scenario where Steve thinks the baby is his, but the baby ends up being black or asian. Good luck explaining that Sarah :cool:
Aha yeah, that would be an interesting twist :D

After reading all the comments here and on Patreon I think the best way to go is to make it optional with different endings (pregnant, non-pregnant).

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just released Sarah's Life v0.4 to my Patrons ($30+ tier). In this version I've done a lot of different choices for Sarah, now she can choose whether to do something or not.

Here are some spoilers: