What's new

RPG Maker Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

lets talk about Sarah's Life

Impure started with Sarah's Adventures: Episode One when he should really be focusing on completing Sarah's Life.
Ep1 was released 11-01 and noticed he will now work with 0.8

after 0.7 it took him 6 weeks to release the game, im not sure what it is about, i have not tried it and i can't say about content, but i hope its more the just 1½ scene. take note that the 2nd game is titled Episode One. meaning he plans to make sequels, instead of adding content to the "weak" story Sarah's Life have. maybe its easier to just make small episode based games then create a more complex and bigger game.
wait he's making a totally different game?
Can you link me to it so I can check it out? IS it the same things as Sarah's life or is it a new game with new scenes? I thought he was still working on Sarah's life

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just check his patreon page:

rizo

Reputation score

just check his patreon page:
I had a look, there is no info on it except a patreon post about it. You'd think there would be public info on so you could decide wither to pledge or not...

thswherizat

Reputation score

From what I can tell, it's based around a specific scenario that I think one of his 50$ (or whatever high tier) patrons wanted him to do.

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In adventure ep.1, Steve - her husband watched her had sex with black dude who was his new friend or neighbor, since it is a ntr game guess it makes sense that the pathetic guy just stood and had a hard on, not much to do but read the lines

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In adventure ep.1, Steve - her husband watched her had sex with black dude who was his new friend or neighbor, since it is a ntr game guess it makes sense that the pathetic guy just stood and had a hard on, not much to do but read the lines
I despise that cuckhold s**t. But to be fair to the dev he catered to what his paying community asked for as a majority.

As far as Sarah's Adventures goes. It started off terrible, got worse but by the end started to get ok. That was months ago though and not seen anything else on the main project.

TheGreatOne

Reputation score

Can somebody tell me which daz model he use? Is it victoria 4 or victoria 7? For victoria 4 i saw the model sigrid. She looks similar. Can i get this character on genesis 3?
Please some details. I read a post here, where somebody gives a vague description but I can't do anything with it.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He's just throwing a bone to the fools who still support him. And also making sure he can milk this from any possible angle. Next time he'll try to attract some zoo guys, those pay well.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

30-08: Sarah's Life v0.6
30-11: Sarah's Life v0.7 (3 months)
31-05: Sarah's Life v0.8 (6 months)
v0.9 would probably be released in Feb 2018 to $30 patrons, :D so excited

cant believe there are still ppl supporting him

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or the scenes became more ... credible? The bus one was better structured that the previous ones, maybe someone is helping him write them. That's a thumbs up I guess.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just playing over because of a corrupted save.

Does anything happen with the Old Neighbor? I goto work and he goes from his house to Sarah's, is something supposed to happen here? whats the next step?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just playing over because of a corrupted save.

Does anything happen with the Old Neighbor? I goto work and he goes from his house to Sarah's, is something supposed to happen here? whats the next step?
AFAIK and I can be completely wrong, he peeps on you a few times and there's a time where you can go to a window and put somewhat of a show for him, I think that's as far as it goes in the latest.