What's new

RPG Maker Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - English H-Game [Demo]

Update 15-02: Sarah's Life v0.1 out now. Available to my Patrons.

The game will be available to the public after my Patrons have their fair share time with it. I will update this thread and make a post when i release the game to the public.
awesome :D

Reputation score

annnd that's how we do it :D, looking forward to this game, am pretty pumped :) this gonna be goood!!

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you take inspiration from To H, please no husband view point and do not force us to reach a point in one section to get the next and so forth
I played a lot of h-games over the years, and took inspiration from all of those games. And don't worry, i'm not planning on doing husbands point of view.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 15-02: Sarah's Life v0.1 out now. Available to my Patrons.

The game will be available to the public after my Patrons have their fair share time with it. I will update this thread and make a post when i release the game to the public.
Any idea what the fair time is? When should we expect public release around?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

atleast make it so the husband aint sucha lost cause. the way some games are, like To H, the wife might as well be single.
Personally, I like To H and how useless the husband is....

What I don't like is how there's no difference between pure Tamami's and corrupted Tamami's interaction with her husband.

I mean, in term of ntr, it'd be great to see what started as a loving, pure vanilla h-scene, turned into a one-sided, kind of cold h-scene where the heroine can only feel derision, being unsatisfied from having sex with her used-to-be-beloved husband...

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [v0.1 available to patrons 15/02]

I think the part where her tongue is out is horrifying. Yuck.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the part where her tongue is out is horrifying. Yuck.
I'm sorry to hear that. I would like to know what exactly you did not like about it. Could you send me a pm here/Patreon? Feedback is important to me, so i can take into consideration for the next releases of my game.

So far i only received positive messages from my Patrons and they liked the latest release. And that's why I really would like to know what you didn't like.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea what the fair time is? When should we expect public release around?
I don't want to promise an exact date, so i would say about a few weeks.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry to hear that. I would like to know what exactly you did not like about it. Could you send me a pm here/Patreon? Feedback is important to me, so i can take into consideration for the next releases of my game.

So far i only received positive messages from my Patrons and they liked the latest release. And that's why I really would like to know what you didn't like.
The weird where her eyes are squished and teeth jutting look inhuman and ugly. I hate it, it's scary.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The weird where her eyes are squished and teeth jutting look inhuman and ugly. I hate it, it's scary.
i was gonna redownload the game to see what hes talkin about but mega says the file aint found :(. because i dont remember seein anything ugly about yer work.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone else feels this way i could do a rework on that image, but so far you're the only one.

And thank you for the feedback.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was gonna redownload the game to see what hes talkin about but mega says the file aint found :(. because i dont remember seein anything ugly about yer work.
He's talking about an image that's in v0.1 and not in the demo.

The link to the still works on my end. Try this, if it doesn't work i can reupload it for you?

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's talking about an image that's in v0.1 and not in the demo.

The link to the still works on my end. Try this, if it doesn't work i can reupload it for you?
its still showin file not found for me =/

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go .

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here you go .
well, idk what the problem is, that one doesnt work eether. thx for the reupload, ill try again later.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like the idea, not only the ntr, but also the unconventional male characters - the beggar, the old guy next door.
But all was made rather silly and artificial. The quick blackmail scene, the way the scene with the old man progresses (leaps, actually) - in one moment the MC talks with the guy for the first time and she's reluctant to have a friendly conversation over a coffee with him, in the next she was giving him a hj.
An issue I have with most of the recent games I've seen, is the complete lack of descriptions. Not only about the various situations, but the characters too. You either show me the guys, or describe them to me. None of the above is just lame.
Talking about showing the characters, the renders of the MC are decent. The only male character I saw was the old guy and he didn't look like an old guy at all. If you can't adjust the body shapes and the skin shaders, I suggest you invest some cash and buy the appropriate assets.
The maps are very simple and there is a complete lack of interaction, I'm willing to overlook that tho', considering that you're still new to the scene.

Will check back to see if things improve.
Keep at it.

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This exactly the image I'm talking about. Gross, looks like she's being strangled or a victim of Joker toxin
I think that is a pretty good render. Tongues are tough to get to look natural, maybe if the eyes weren't moved to the side as far it wouldn't bother you as much?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think that is a pretty good render. Tongues are tough to get to look natural, maybe if the eyes weren't moved to the side as far it wouldn't bother you as much?
Er, I assume you're trying to make an ahegao, right?

Well, imo, ahegao doesn't really sit well with pseudo-3d render as much as usual hentai do.

But you've done quite a good job on that one, if I have to say.

Problem is, her body language/pose is quite unnerving. I mean, her face doing ahegao, but she's still using the casual pose, that's not exactly normal, y'know?

Ummm, sorry if I didn't make any sense.