What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Damn that crazy quiz is driving me nuts : answer 3 random correctly (makes me reload a crapton :(), then some question pops-up with a yes/no option, pick yes and some running sound is heard and it goes back to the normal class room with everyone trolling around with ! above them .................. Gonna try no next time I get in the game (and a few dozens other reloads to get 3 corrects in a row)

Side discovery : if you H enough the other girls, you can strip them and run the dungeons completely naked (whole team) and you still can't just remove their top (yeah ima go dungeoneering with my shirt on but no panties/shorts, makes sense :/)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Gotta double for QQ : after a few tries saying yes when I get 3 good answers, demon-purp-haired-loli-of-doom switched her things around and now the stuff I could memorize as ok to use to get the same as hers don't work anymore. :mad::mad::mad:

Got 1 h-scene with her so far and can't figure out wtf to do since she switches answers everytime and the good 1s a few tries ago don't work now :(

/qqrageoverfornowtillitryagainandgetlamedout

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Side discovery : if you H enough the other girls, you can strip them and run the dungeons completely naked (whole team) and you still can't just remove their top (yeah ima go dungeoneering with my shirt on but no panties/shorts, makes sense :/)
Yeah, it was the same in the last one. No topless option, which annoyed the hell out of me. Was really hoping they'd have remedied that in this one.

Game's kinda frustrating me though, having the same issues you are with the purp haired brat. Her bombs are pretty useful in dungeon 5, but I'm guessing they won't be later on since they're set damage, so wanting to progress with her a bit before she becomes obsolete.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Progress far enough and the shota will come live with MC, you can even sex them up at night, they live in the same room :cool:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Progress far enough and the shota will come live with MC, you can even sex them up at night, they live in the same room :cool:
He's currently my third least favorite character (after your purple haired boarder and student council girl). I'm going to try to check if there's any other romance routes. The last one had 2.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

He's currently my third least favorite character (after your purple haired boarder and student council girl). I'm going to try to check if there's any other romance routes. The last one had 2.
Well you can go have sex the blue hair at night in student council room.

That's 2 :v which funnily enough are the same 'types' as the last game
Shota and a 'serious' person with secret lesbian crush on MC.

Pingy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what's the game like overall? I'm on the fence whether or not to buy it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Try the demo. The game is the same with 7 girls+shota and 6-7 more dungeons.

Pingy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fair enough, I'll give it a try tonight.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think the game's worth it. Doesn't have much in the way of a learning curve, has decent gameplay (bit easier than I'd like personally, but that's pure opinion), a good selection of girls, a wide variety of kinks, good quality artwork, and plenty of content. it -is- missing one thing that I've grumbled about in previous posts, but that's not too major.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ What's that I wonder ;)

Hit the last world and I'm gettin wrecked :/ Good thing there's infinite time and no game over. Those slobs hurt a lot more than first expected.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Info on the game's update so far (besides bug fix/typos):

Adds recollection of pregnancy (the previous game had this where the girl will remember who impregnated her in order)

Make it so after you've seen all H event, you can make your allies prostitute themselves (again?)

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

if you use the dresser in the top right corner of bedroom you can set topless, bottomless , now to figure out how to remove pregnancy

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lots of hilarious lines all over the place. Some gems:

(quick and dirty translation)

Mary: Alright, Hikari-chan. I think we all know that we'll have to gather some H-Power.

Hikari: G-Gather how? And what's with that glazed look you have there...?

Mary: Just get everyone to do some perverted stuff and gather some power.

Hikari: F-Figured you would be thinking that, huh...

Yui: Does that mean we'll to join in too!?

Mary: Why, of course. Each of us must gather some, for the sake of getting stronger.

Reika: I can't believe it. To think that we could get power from doing perverted things.

Mary: You girls don't get the power of perversion. 'tis a tremendous force, just so you know.
Mary: Oh well. That aside, this is a great chance for all of us to cut loose with the kinky stuff.

Yui: Chance? What do you mean?

Mary: So long as you're in this world, you can, say, upload erotic photos of yourself online, or prostitute yourself to old men, and none of it would have happened once we go back to our original world.

Hikari: Eeehh? Is that true? So it will all be gone just like that?

Mary: Yes, exactly. Everything would have never happened.

Mary: Let's say we were to save Sumire. Then the world would return to as it was, one where she has always existed.

Mary: All the actions we would have took to save her would be impossible since she's already there!

Mary: This is causality... well, the details are hard to explain, but suffice to say that if we were to return things to the proper order, one where Sumire-chan ahs not gone missing, then the future will also be reconstructed thus.

Mary:In short, just think of it as coming back to a parallel world. That's how it would be perceived, anyway.

Mary: What I mean to say is, well, this world is only temporary. Feel free to cut loose while you're abroad, as they say. There's no time like now if you want to go wild with sex.

Hikari: Even if you tell us to "go wild", I don't really have much interest for things like that though...

Yui: Hikari-senpai's pretty popular among the boys, but she would always reject them when they confess.

Hikari: Yep, I think it's more fun to be in club activities with you guys.

Mary: You're lying. Everyone should be interested in sex.

Hikari: I-I'm telling the truth though!?

Mary: Humans have three main desires. Eat, sleep and sex, those are the desires that everyone has. You aren't exempted, Hikari-chan.

Hikari: E-Even if you say that, is Reika-san even interested in sex?

Reika: Eh, me...?

Hikari: Even somebody who's as responsible as Reika, always strict with herself, even her...

Reika: Would she even think about doing perverted stuff?

Mary: Of course. You're the same too, right, Reika-san?

Reika: We...Well, as much as the average person, I guess.

Hikari: I... I see...

Mary: Don't worry, Hikari-chan. You aren't the only person who schlicks in private.

Hikari: Phew, that's a reli...

Hikari:...wait, what!?

Yui: So you masturbate by yoursself too, Hikari-senpai? I can't really imagine that.

Hikari: N-No... um... erm...

Mary: Yui-chan, every girl is a sexual organism. That's how we humans managed to achieve the peak of civilization we have now.
'though each time Mary goes on a tangent I'll get the same feeling that Kyon always does when Nagato or Koizumi starts an expospeak spiel... that girl is hard to understand, and I can read Moonrunes.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

if you use the dresser in the top right corner of bedroom you can set topless, bottomless , now to figure out how to remove pregnancy
It should be an option at night via Warp (W), although you might need to talk to the succubus first (the one that shows up in 2nd dungeon)

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It should be an option at night via Warp (W), although you might need to talk to the succubus first (the one that shows up in 2nd dungeon)

1) Meet Lilim the succubus at 2F of the second dungeon (the same succubus you saved earlier from the tentacles). Lilim offers party (+EXP, +Item drop rate, etc.) and shop upgrades for G (the Netherworld currency), and will move into the clubroom in the Netherworld dimension. She brings two friends, Charlotte who upgrades your weapons, and Alicia who acts as a weapon/armor merchant.

2) Talk to Lilim when at least one of your party members is pregnant. She will write a referral for you, unlocking the a̶b̶o̶r̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶n̶i̶c̶ pregnancy-healing clinic at the warp menu. This place can only be accessed at night, and it costs 1000 Netherworld moolah per treatment.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now to find a way to counter the purp loli and her god awful quiz BS :(

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a good text hooking solution for this one? Both ITH and AGTH spam the string "HP" during battles*, and the text for achievements and things doesn't show up in the typical "GlyphOutline" locations. More of a quality of life problem than a showstopper, but I'd appreciate assistance if anyone can offer any.

*Edit: I should clarify that I've used the remove repeated characters/phrases options but it still interleaves an "HP" in between every other Japanese character when, say, a character speaks during battle.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now to find a way to counter the purp loli and her god awful quiz BS :(
The quiz fairy easy, though I don't really know what's the quiz is all about. She'll be only able to have sex in the last or 2nd last dungeon.