What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

For 100% H scenes, just take each members in the club out into dungeon until you can buy all the power up skills (there's one skill that unlocks after you've viewed all their scenes) then get them pregnant and have them prostitute again for pregnant scene.

Otherwise just clear each dungeon and you're done.
I see.. nothing in the dungeons themselves, only outside right?
Thanks

Any idea what the "erotic new game" is, aside from transferring all the skills?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Info on trial of the new game.

It should be ready either by the end of this month, or early October.
It'll have 9 scenes, but no pregnancy or cloth changing options. (full game will have about 47)

And he think he can release the next game in the latter half of October.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And he think he can release the next game in the latter half of October.
So realistically in the end of October.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a new blog update but I dunno WTF is happening there :confused:

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aww, waiting until october :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a new blog update but I dunno WTF is happening there :confused:
Based on the quote in the tweet, essentially another author (Black Panda I think) got some people shittalking about how "RPGMaker 'game' is soooo easy to make" and Ru's own opinion on that (i.e. explaining how much effort it takes to actually make RPGMaker game)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't mind me, just here to post a

It's just a joke pls don't ban me. <3

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekly updated screenshots : town at night and the equipment screen-ish.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Weekly updated screenshots : town at night and the equipment screen-ish.
Looks like spells will have levels and 'charges' this time (think of similar system to Dungeon and Prisoners) that restore a little bit for each floor traversed.
Not sure if the items equipped will gain charge the same way.

So the upside is you will have more skills to use, the down side is that depending on how it's done, you might not get to use the strong skills as much.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Maybe it'll be like the healing spell from PKR. The more you move, the faster it recharges :confused:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

^ Maybe it'll be like the healing spell from PKR. The more you move, the faster it recharges :confused:
Well, previously I only skimmed through it.

After reading it properly this time.

In this new game, instead of you unlocking medals from achievements (like killing X enemies, first battle, etc), you unlock magic tools which you can equip and use.

Since they don't disappear on use (unlike the supply items in Occult), and refill after each floor change, the player is free to use them a lot.
Also, each level of skills get 1 MP back with floor change (so you can have more than 1 MP for each level of skills)

:v So unless a character have some kind of passive to get MP back, then no, walking around won't do anything, only changing floor will matter.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Praise the loli necro : new game sent to Dlsite for early Nov. realese and a screenshot of the title image.

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any full saves floating around?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't mind me, just here to post a

It's just a joke pls don't ban me. <3

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bump for save

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's my full save.

Attachments

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

fun game! can anyone tell me the basic summary of this game's story? Like I know from the description that they were trying to get a teammate back from a demon, but didn't we get her back at chapter 3? What are they doing for the rest of the game?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

fun game! can anyone tell me the basic summary of this game's story? Like I know from the description that they were trying to get a teammate back from a demon, but didn't we get her back at chapter 3? What are they doing for the rest of the game?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28234&page=9

Read this page starting from post #124 :D