What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Yes..., HRPGHeaven already has a link on the 3 new games that got released today.
Hmm, I need a reference from someone to join the that forum?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Hmm, I need a reference from someone to join the that forum?
No you need to pay him $50.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

50 dollars for an exclusive/invite only forum is relatively expensive compared to places like ETI and SA (do they still charge money for membership?)

And also if you want an H game it'll be available from public sources soon enough unless it's a bad game.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

LOL WTF is this hrpg heaven thing? paying for pirates instead of buying the game?

spaminator

Reputation score

To be fair to Starke, he will claim that its not paying to download the games, its just to prove you are "adult enough" to be a member of his forum. Having said that, I don't particularly buy it.

Actually I wish Paradox had never even brought up hrpg heaven, because now this thread is doomed to become another thread about them and not about this game, and will eventually just get locked by a moderator.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes..., HRPGHeaven already has a link on the 3 new games that got released today.
been waiting for 1 year on my activation my registration XD

if anyone has the link Pm me ^^

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Link pleaseeeee

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for answering someones question. They did ask if there was a link available and i said yes, The link is available at HRPGHeaven. How do i know?, Because im the one who purchased said game and shared it there. Only reason i havn't shared it here is due to websites like Hentai4daily and the other various sites that have a tendency to download, reupload, and then interact their public sharing site premium member scheme to get money back. That and to prevent my own links from being reported.

I apologize if you feel that mentioning will doom this thread, do not let it do that. Keep waiting for the game, with what i've played from it i highly recommend that you purchase the game yourself and support the developer, it's really a great game and he did extremely well with it which makes it worth the measly $16 it costs.

spaminator

Reputation score

That doesn't really help anyone though. Because the people who have access to hrpgheaven already know its there, and for the rest of us its just dangling a carrot we can reach on to.

Does anyone have a link to this game that they might be willing to PM me?

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im not exactly trying to help anyone..., Im providing a link free of charge to the people on HRPGHeaven is all. I just hate link beggers and wish people would support the developers more.

HRPGHeaven has started a new application process that will admit 2-3 people a month to the site so apply put some effort into your application. Talk in the chat get to know people its not exactly hard to get into HRPGHeaven. This coming from one of the admins.

spaminator

Reputation score

I don't see spending money on games I have to muddle through in a language I don't understand as a very wise investment. I have plenty of games to play(H and otherwise), if no is willing to share a link to this one it won't be the end of the world.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha, this game seems popular enough just based on the download count. Even the other game that was released a few days ago are already up in the usual sites. Just wait on this one, surely it will show up in a few days. :)

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What ozms said.

spaminator

Reputation score

There is that as well.

Oh and i totally agree that the people who take other people's links and redistribute them on cash grab download sites are pretty scummy. That's why I look for torrents or mega links or such, so I'm not paying anyone for something they didn't even make themselves.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In an effort to get this thread back on track, my initial impressions.

Pro's:
Solid game play, similar to their last game
Excellent quality CG
Better variety of companions (and scenes for them)
Easy to play untranslated (although the partial that yugi is working on would still be nice for skills/some items)

Con's:
Pretty random about what is considered "more" lewd, some of it is NOT logical to me.
No relationship routes (at least 1 of sorts exists)
Visible enemy HP, and it tells you exactly how much damage you'll be dealing.

Both:
Wide variety of kinks covered.
Less animation (the last one had more, but this one has more scenes, so...)
There's the option of turning off the day limit (sandbox mode, allows you to potentially get all scenes, but H-scenes give you an advantage, so...)
High focus on stunning the enemy, but bosses generally have high stun res, so your play style kinda changes for them.

Last edited:

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there still the speedrun features that were in Rachel? Dunno why, but trying to blitz the game (time wise) was always fun.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Are there still the speedrun features that were in Rachel? Dunno why, but trying to blitz the game (time wise) was always fun.
Yep, gold and silver trophies for beating a dungeon under a certain number of days.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out on english Dlsite

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game was surely worth paying for.

Costume change allowing you to go bottomless check.
Corruption check.
Prostitution check.

Also liked the dungeon music too, pretty catchy, the music played in your base of operations gives this a Persona feeling as well haha

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You can add that disabling days limit, you can be so overpowered by H-farming ...... It's not even funny how you can wreck faces in the early dungeons (I get 3-4 auto-hit passive skills that pop-up in every fight and cripple a lot of stuff)