What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Randomly checking, and apparently there's yet ANOTHER version up (2016/02/02)

I mean the game seems pretty stable, so I wonder what the patch included this time around...

Time to take a look.

And as a reminder, don't ask for links in thread (if you didn't see the big mod with a bloody hammer saying not to), and I wonder if anyone else has scores of a fresh run to show.

If you read back in the thread though... So please read between the lines.

Edit: The blog says more costumes, some bug fixes (no details though) and they added in strong enemies ala Rachel
2016年02月02日

[不具合修正][内容追加]
ダンジョンに強敵を配置しました
ボテ腹用の衣装を追加しました
ボテ腹のデメリットをなくせるようにしました
February 2 2016

[Bugfixes][Content Update]

Added "strong enemies" to the dungeon.
Added special clothes for pregnancy.
Removed penalties for pregnancy.
"Strong enemies" are basically a callback to the first game, and are basically like F.O.Es from Etrian Odyssey. Minibosses in a sense.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Not requesting any links nor posting links*

Just so that I'm up to date please pm me the answer to this question:

Is there anyone out there giving out pm's to this game (latest version)? If not please inform me and I will personally purchase this game and distribute this game trough via pm. I am not requesting any links. I just want to know :)
Read further back into the thread. That should answer your question. It's mostly the fact that a mod had to come in here twice that we're being particularly... cautious about what we say.

Also I found out that the game will horribly slow down (At least on this version) if you take the main character into the dungeon pregnant, but only when she executes her actions. Am I the only one who's experiencing this?

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm... a new version came out. Looks like I'll need to update and check out the changes.

@iotaku: Pretty sure someone outright saying that is frowned upon, and since the thread has had a few warnings already because of people asking for links, we don't need that. That being said, the game's still worth purchasing to support the dev, I bought it and don't regret it.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone have a summary/synopsis of what the game is about? I'm using a text hooker but it's still pretty gibberishy, and I would like a little more context while proceeding through the game.

Thanks in advance!

nnescio

Reputation score

Anyone have a summary/synopsis of what the game is about? I'm using a text hooker but it's still pretty gibberishy, and I would like a little more context while proceeding through the game.

Thanks in advance!
Blah blah Occult Club Prez decides to open a wormhole blah blah got transported to hell blah blah one club member went missing and the world's history was rewritten such that she never existed blah blah go through roguelike dungeons in hell via portals opened via lost items to find their owners and hopefully the missing club member by smashing the crystals you find there blah blah girls get powers from a magical dildo that is given to them by an angel-like messenger ("Man in Red') and said dildo is powered by performing lewd acts blah blah Demon Overlord revives so you have to kill him too after finding your lost club member blah blah

That's the gist of it.

Yeah... as usual from Ressentiment the overall plot doesn't make a whole lot of sense but the dialogues are often funny so the journey can be quite enjoyable.

The following is recalled from memory:

1) Occult Club Prez decides to open a wormhole. They performed some rituals involving some dolls in front of a stone slab, and when that failed Prez (Hikari) decided to give it a good whack, but not before the student council prez arrives to watch. StuPrez gives her a pair of gloves she found to protect her hands.

2) Entire club plus the school council president ended up transported to hell.

3) While travelling, they saved one of the club members (and a succubus) from tentacle rape.

4) They smashed a crystal, freeing the "Man in Red".

3) "Man in Red", an 'angelic messenger' (*wink wink*) supports them by giving them a magical dildo which grants them powers. Said dildo is powered by performing lewd acts. Killing monsters also count since they make your girls horny and they cum when they level up. (Game mechanic: You gain H-Points by leveling up or watching H-scenes. You'll also gain a small amount of H-points each day if you do nothing. Spend H-Points for stat upgrades and skill unlocks)

4) Apparently the crystals seal entities in them, so they're going to smash a few more crystals to hopefully free their missing member, Sumire.

5) They smash another crystal, collapsing the pocket hell dimension thingy (read: roguelike dungeon) there are in and sending them back to the real world.

6) Sumire didn't go back with them. Oh and Tomoe, the only club member who didn't follow them, has also totally forgotten about her. Her parents have moved elsewhere, and all her previous records in school have gone missing. It's as though she has never existed.

7) So apparently, the world gets rewritten each time a person goes missing in Hell, or when a missing person is restored. This includes the memories of every person in the world. The girls were shielded from the memory-rippling effect when they were within the Hell/Netherworld dimension, which was why Tomoe's memory (or rather, her entire existence) was altered. Reality gets rebooted, after all.

8) Girls therefore go back to hell to smash more crystals and hopefully find Sumire.

9) They get contacted in the netherworld/hell dimension of their club room (which acts as a staging point) by the Man in Red. He assigns them to kill strong monsters (read: dungeon bosses) to prevent the demon overlord from reviving or something (don't really recall). Oh and his powers fade over time, so you better get your ass in gear and kill the dungeon bosses and smash more crystals, or you lose your contact since he would no longer be able to call you anymore.

10) Man in Red also gives you dossiers with information on the dungeon you have to clear and the boss you have to kill. How nice of him, yeaaah.

11) So the girls cleared the first dungeon, but Sumire didn't come back either.

12) Surprisingly, they now have another member which they never had before, Chika. She claims to know them.

13) According to Chika, she was always there, as part of the club. Nobody remembers her though, except for the only member (Tomoe) who didn't follow them to hell since she was busy elsewhere working part-time as a miko again.

14) Girls decide to go back and find Sumire again, except they now have two more members (they've decided to fill in both Tomoe and Chika on what's going on).

15) Remember those gloves the StuPrez gave the Hikari earlier? Those belonged to Chika. And now the wormhole can no longer be opened... until someone came up with the bright idea to use other lost items.

16) Opening the wormhole requires a lost item belonging to a person gone missing in the Netherworld. The gloves were what that opened the portal earlier (and not Hikari's hand chop), but now they can no longer work because Chika is back.

17) So now the club members are going to try opening the wormhole with random items until they find one belonging to Sumire. Along the way they're going to clear more dungeons and find more club members, wheee!

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Dunno if advertising your PM links can be ban-worthy :confused:

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to talk with Sumire? There is this dialogue when you choose topics and you get good and bad choices. Which one are good? Why sometimes they turn bad for no reason?

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finally got posting privileges.

anyways, can anyone help me with this? what do they do exactly?

ht tp://s17.postimg.org/5x3b4to5b/image.jpg

Thanks!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

finally got posting privileges.

anyways, can anyone help me with this? what do they do exactly?

ht tp://s17.postimg.org/5x3b4to5b/image.jpg

Thanks!
From the top
Increases max food (if it runs out your suffer stat reduction until you eat food or return)
Increases max special gauge (for using orange colored skill)
Shop upgrade (limit based on how many dungeons you've cleared)
Starting item upgrade (give you more items you start a dungeon with)
Item drop chance increases
Increase exp gain
Increase chance of strong weapon drop (the yellow name ones)
More gear slot (for those skills gained from doing achievements)

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks lazycat!

So I think I figured out most of my party member's skills except these two. They seem really really weak even with maxed skill points, especially that girl with the pink hair. Can anyone just briefly explain what these skills do in the picture below?

h ttp://s2.postimg.org/d20o7of55/image.jpg

Thanks!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st on top is lightning-based magic damage with a % chance to stun target (I think the more you boost it with H-power, the more dmg it does and the stun % goes up too).
2nd seems silence-ish [word bubble]
3rd never used [happy blue guy]
4th moar atk power [sword]
5th moar magic power [wood staff]
6th 100%-ish escape battle (not bosses) [the green skill]
7th never used [trophy]

If that's the blonde girl you start with .... Mine got pretty mid tier easily, she can use swords too and her HP his decent. Now compared to the black-haired shrine maiden (yep no name cause hair color is better :p), who gets a mere 20 HP when most other girls hit 50+ ............

I never used the girl/skill with the hammer, so dunno :cool:

PS : you can plow through 90% of the game spamming normal attacks only (especially on free mode and h-event farming), only "need" spells like the blonde's lightning stun/shrine's fire on a line/whetever on rare occasions/bosses/missed attacks and you need to stun/last hit something before it hits you.

Last edited:

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks alot omni!

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Thanks lazycat!

So I think I figured out most of my party member's skills except these two. They seem really really weak even with maxed skill points, especially that girl with the pink hair. Can anyone just briefly explain what these skills do in the picture below?

h ttp://s2.postimg.org/d20o7of55/image.jpg

Thanks!
Yui's Skills

Lightning Bolt
-Single-target lightning damage with a chance of inflicting the shocked debuff (prevent taking actions).
-Base Power: 19/21/23/25/27/29/31
-Base Shock Chance: 80/82/84/86/88/90/92
-Cost: 3 SP

Silence
-Single-target debuff, seals magic (silences).
-Base Silence Chance: 80/83/86/89
-Cost: 2 SP

Cheer
-Lets an ally take her action again. Higher levels increase ally's combat power and allows Yui to take her turn again (only once).
-Combat Power: +0/+5/+10/+15
-Can user take another turn? No/No/Yes/Yes
-Cost: 4 SP

Song of Victory
-Single-target buff, boosts an ally's physical damage output.
-Physical Damage: +20%/+22%/+24%/+26%/+29%/+32%/+35%
-Cost: 1 Ougi Point (Power Stock)

Song of Friendship
-Single-target buff, boosts an ally's magic damage output.
-Magical Damage: +20%/+22%/+24%/+26%/+29%/+32%/+35%
-Cost: 1 OP

Escape
-Escapes from battle.
-Generally guaranteed to work, except during boss battles.

Song of Perseverance
-Party buff, increases EXP obtained at end of battle. Yui can take another turn afterwards.
-EXP: +50%/+60%/+70%/+80%/+90%/+100%

Kurumi's Skills
Golden Hammer
-Killing an enemy with this skill gives extra G at the end of battle. Does not stack. Can only be used when Kurumi has a status effect or buff on her.
-Base Damage: 145%/150%/155%/160%/165%
-G: +50%

Fever Attack
-Damage increases further based on number of status effects on the enemy target. Can only be used when Kurumi has a status effect or buff on her.
-Base Damage: 103%/106%/109%/112%/115%/118%/121%/124%/126%/130%
-Cost: 3 SP

Second Impact
-Extends duration of stuns on a stunned enemy. Ineffective against bosses.
-Base Damage: 105%/115%/125%

Jackpot
-Killing an enemy with this skill gives extra G at the end of battle. Does not stack.
-Base Damage: 160%/170%/180%/190%/200%
-G: +150%

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

^ Dunno if advertising your PM links can be ban-worthy :confused:
i probably, should keep my mouth shut, but to cast shadow on iotaku, who offer some kind of link (it's obvious, what kind of link), and ignore Parad0x
(Yes..., HRPGHeaven already has a link on the 3 new games that got released today.) who is advertising their pay site, and literally selling other people work, seems a bit hipocratic:rolleyes:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick update, im working hard on the partial as much as i can. Ive done about 400 skills so far.

Lost progress twice because of Windows 10...ugh.
@HeheYOLOz - The menu will be 100% translated.

Also, like Demon Ground, if there is anything particular you guys want translated let me know in the partial topic.

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick update, im working hard on the partial as much as i can. Ive done about 400 skills so far.

Also, like Demon Ground, if there is anything particular you guys want translated let me know in the partial topic.
Thanks, you're awesome! If possible, please don't forget to translate the random questions that purple hair loli asks. I've done maybe 100+ reloads but haven't gotten them right yet.

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks so much for your effort so far. Definitely would love it if choices were translated. Good luck and pace yourself!

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only indicator for her conversations is that they change every time, but she never likes the lewd topics, and eventually she won't like anything you say.

At the same time, she'll cap out on the conversations by massively spamming it no matter what you say anyway.

(Been busy, Xcom 2 calls)

CuzyRali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only indicator for her conversations is that they change every time, but she never likes the lewd topics, and eventually she won't like anything you say.

At the same time, she'll cap out on the conversations by massively spamming it no matter what you say anyway.

(Been busy, Xcom 2 calls)
I discovered that if you say no to the yes no question that sometimes appears a few times and only get the positive responses for a few sessions eventually it seems like she likes everything you say and won't run away if you say yes after that. Nothing really seems to come of it from what I can tell, though. At least not that I have found.