What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

tried the trial, can say looks good and a good time killer, since i enjoyed their other game with the blonde girl :)

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

im stuck at a part, i have an ! above the blue haired girl and she telling me to do something but i cant figure out what exactly it is. I dont have a translator program installed to pull text from the game so i cant figure out what she is trying to ask me to do. The part im at is right after i use the rope to get out of the dungeon.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

im stuck at a part, i have an ! above the blue haired girl and she telling me to do something but i cant figure out what exactly it is. I dont have a translator program installed to pull text from the game so i cant figure out what she is trying to ask me to do. The part im at is right after i use the rope to get out of the dungeon.
i think u should go into one of the menus and upgrade one of your skills :)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blog hopes to release later this week or next weekend.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out

Japanese-side only so far :/

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's probs safe for me to assume that there's no corruption in this game, right?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wierd. Was planning on picking this one up, but having issues signing in to dlsite. Might need to hold off for now. :mad:

Edit: Never mind. I'm apparently an idiot. Picked it up.

It's probs safe for me to assume that there's no corruption in this game, right?
Depends on which definition of corruption you're using. Their is a stat that allows her to do sluttier actions as it increases (based off playing the demo).

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aight, i see that the game is out. If someone got a link PM me it and ill start on the Partial.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Screw the partial, just link the game :p

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends on which definition of corruption you're using. Their is a stat that allows her to do sluttier actions as it increases (based off playing the demo).
Yeeeeesssss, this is what I'm talking about....

btw, does it change their expression in a scene?

As in, do they kept bawling everytime there's a h-scene? Or they started to enjoy it?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

^ Screw the partial, just link the game :p
No public links due to content. Doubt there will be any links on other places for a bit, there were only 30-something downloads when I grabbed it. taking longer than expected to download though, which is kinda annoying. Or maybe I'm just impatient.

Edit: I've mentioned this in other posts, but I dislike lurkers. At the very least you can answer questions people have about games you've played, give back to the community some.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You can still link the game to Mega and PM people about it .... Don't have to post it here.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

^ You can still link the game to Mega and PM people about it .... Don't have to post it here.
That would be a private link, not a public one. Personally, I thought the italics in my last post were enough of a hint...

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a link?

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes..., HRPGHeaven already has a link on the 3 new games that got released today.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, i have the game so will start working on the partial.
No ETA, and do discuss anything related to the partial over here.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28345

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those not knowing : there's a day/time counter like Princess Rachel, you can turn it off on the desk in the MC girl's bedroom. I'd suggest doing it the 1st time you can, so you won't have to rush stuff and could just sleep a few days to unlock H-scenes easier ....

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since I actually like the producers of this game and have been excited I'm very happy to see it actually get released not too happy to see even yugifan and others asking for pms for links, I mean surely you guys can like a game so much that you'll want to purchase it, or is this just a hobby?

Anyway enough ranting like a little kid so excited to finally to play this game loved the trial and it seems the amount of content and erotica is right up my alley

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now just to figure out how to un-pregnant main girl :confused:

EDIT : Or nm, I think it's 1 of the W-menu item during the night, it costs 1000 G (the last option on the bottom)

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

when u have no monies cause bought steam games, and now u cry since this game is out :c