What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

Next update in a few hour. Looking forward to this translation ^_^

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been assisting Sframe with his translation work recently, so you will have more scenes then were originally planned. Hopefully you will all enjoy the additional scenes, the main focus for me was the mind control/brainwashing sequences. So if your a fan of those then please look forward to this update ^^.

Last edited:

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been assisting Sframe with his translation work recently, so you will have more scenes then were originally planned. Hopefully you will all enjoy the additional scenes, the main focus for me was the mind control/brainwashing sequences. So if your a fan of those then please look forward to this update ^^.
Big fan of those. mind control is one of my biggest fetish :D

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh i didn't know there was another update planned today. Did I miss something... Where did he say it's coming today?
Can't wait though loved what I played with the previous patch.

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh i didn't know there was another update planned today. Did I miss something... Where did he say it's coming today?
Can't wait though loved what I played with the previous patch.

Next Release Date: May 28th, 2016 (Saturday)
~20:00 GMT (16:00 EDT, 13:00 PDT)

:D

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its out :D:D:D

rizo

Reputation score

Just downloaded the update, wanted to comment with my appreciation toward Murazor and SFrame. Keep up the awesome work and thanks for what you're doing. :)

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just downloaded the update, wanted to comment with my appreciation toward Murazor and SFrame. Keep up the awesome work and thanks for what you're doing. :)
Aye! :)

And thank you for your continued support - can always use kindling to keep the fires aflame ^^, heheh. As usual, if you happen bump into anything broken or unsightly, don't hesitate to drop a comment on the blog. ;)

rizo

Reputation score

Aye! :)

And thank you for your continued support - can always use kindling to keep the fires aflame ^^, heheh. As usual, if you happen bump into anything broken or unsightly, don't hesitate to drop a comment on the blog. ;)
I decided to do a re play through and got an error. The second time sleeping in the house in the desert city. When you go to check the notes I get an error. Error said the message " nothing in particular " which was supposed to be in the notes I think...

Error Message

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I decided to do a re play through and got an error. The second time sleeping in the house in the desert city. When you go to check the notes I get an error. Error said the message " nothing in particular " which was supposed to be in the notes I think...

Error Message
I can't seem to reproduce the error with any of my saves; I'm able to read the bedroom notes just fine. I can only guess that it's a corrupted save file. :/

But just in case it isn't, could you attach/send me a save file (preferably one that's close to when/where the crash occurs)?

rizo

Reputation score

It hasn't happened since and I didn't think much off it so saved as I got further in the game. Don't have the save closer to the time. I think you where right and it was a corrupt save.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Close enough to 0.500, rather convenient timing for me too I should say

Better start another NG+ and get on with editing

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the effort translators! Murazor and SFrame!
We appreciate the effort :D

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you and please translate slave route

Gagoloth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait till the next release. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey SFrame and +translation team, usual thumbs up for good translation work.
Do you mind filling us in, for what the new append dlc and how it will affect translation? Hopefully all you do need is to push up translation files to new version?

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey SFrame and +translation team, usual thumbs up for good translation work.
Do you mind filling us in, for what the new append dlc and how it will affect translation? Hopefully all you do need is to push up translation files to new version?
Murazor's already looked into the new append; it's got some funky business going on that might prove troublesome.

I'll look into it later tonight when I give it a crack; will update this post in a couple hours (less than 12 hours) on the state of the append's translation.

EDIT 1: I can tentatively say that the new append shouldn't be a problem. However, the August 27th translations release features will also be tentative; I'll update this post, the translation blog's sidebar, and this thread's OP when I'm more certain.

In the meanwhile, we'll be looking around for errors that may arise due to the new executable, so if something weird happens (e.g. crashes, or weird game-overs), please let us know:
- where and when it happened (and perhaps what you think triggered the funny business)
- and whether you were using the original "Lilitales -リリテイルズ-.exe", the "Lilitales - ENGLISH Word Wrapped.exe" that came with our translation release, or the new "Lilitales-リリテイルズ-(nscr3.03).exe". Thanks!

EDIT 2.1: This goes without saying for some people, but as Murazor has stated in the main Lilitales thread, the current translation patch (v0.494a) is incompatible with the append (game ver2.00). If you've using the translation patch but wish to play the append, you will have to remove or rename the "0.txt" and "system.lua" files and the "system" folder (like "0.txtold", "system.luaold", "systemold"), because these files would override, nullify, and/or screw up the append's scripts and content.

edited-out
I hope to pump out a ver2.00-compatible version of the last stable translation patch (May release, v0.494a) some time tonight (unless I bump until some obstacles, like reinstalling PS for the new gallery UI (but thanks to Tunnel73-sama, most of it's already English :')), so those that wish to play with translated UI will still be able to enjoy the append's content.

EDIT 3: Going to bump out an append (ver2.00) version tomorrow night. (Not going to make it tonight, a little too much to test.)

Last edited:

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if this is "supposed" to happen, but the game (and translation) crashes for me when I want to leave the Ishtar house. I get the message box talking about free-roam and then the game just shuts itself down.

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know if this is "supposed" to happen, but the game (and translation) crashes for me when I want to leave the Ishtar house. I get the message box talking about free-roam and then the game just shuts itself down.
Err, I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen, haha. Could you provide some details? I.e.:

1. Are you playing using the append, or just the base game?
2. Are you using the translation files?
3. If an error box popped up, please provide a picture if you can, or a save file before the incidence.

Note: If you are using the translation patch (v0.494a or before) with the new append (game ver2.00), the game will most definitely experience problems and will not function as intended.