What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

I just want to ask, in post ending did cult underground dungeon's teleporter in 1st floor broken? Or is it just me? Because when i walk to purple teleporter the UI just blink instantly but my character isn't teleported at all,,, i'm using translation 0.494a and base game 1.02,,,

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just want to ask, in post ending did cult underground dungeon's teleporter in 1st floor broken? Or is it just me? Because when i walk to purple teleporter the UI just blink instantly but my character isn't teleported at all,,, i'm using translation 0.494a and base game 1.02,,,
I remember that I had that issue once, but I forget how I fixed it. The teleporters are fine, but they do require certain flags to trigger/unlock. My post-Chaos Route save can access the cult underground dungeon's teleporters just fine. A rough guess is that it has something to do with the Sewer Entrance side of the dungeon, but I hope somebody else here will correct me.

I'm quite certain it's not a translation patch issue, but a base game issue; try posting in the main Lilitales thread - hopefully somebody there will be able to give a better answer.

Also, you can try this save file I attached (unzip into the "savedata" folder). If for some reason the teleporters don't work even with that save, then your game may be corrupted. In which case I can only suggest a fresh download/installation/repatching.

Attachments

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If i apply the append disk will using this translation effect it in any way or will it still run fine?

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If i apply the append disk will using this translation effect it in any way or will it still run fine?
Won't work.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Err, I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen, haha. Could you provide some details? I.e.:

1. Are you playing using the append, or just the base game?
2. Are you using the translation files?
3. If an error box popped up, please provide a picture if you can, or a save file before the incidence.

Note: If you are using the translation patch (v0.494a or before) with the new append (game ver2.00), the game will most definitely experience problems and will not function as intended.

Once I click OK, the game shuts down.

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What Crispin said.
(As stated on the previous page, translation patches v0.494a or prior are incompatible with the append.)

I'll be rushing out an append-compatible patch tonight; will be available tomorrow morning (would have finished yesterday, needed to fix the gallery among other things).

Once I click OK, the game shuts down.
You need to be using Japanese system locale to play the game. The funny characters tell me that you're not using Japanese system locale.

Here's a snippet from the translation blog on fixing the matter, taken from the :
For those experiencing a large amount of crashes with funny characters in their error pop-ups, you need to run Windows in Japanese system locale.
Example:

—————————
ƒGƒ‰پ[
—————————
•¶ژڑ‚ھکg‚ً‚ح‚فڈo‚µ‚ؤ‚µ‚ـ‚¢‚ـ‚µ‚½پB

0.txt line:9001

|>¢RUN YOUR GAME IN JAPANESE SYSTEM LOCALE LEST YOUR EYES BE RAPED :D£ \
|>Your mom
>پuپ\پ\پ\
—————————
OK
—————————

This is a universal problem for almost all Japanese games, but more so for games with uncompiled scripts, such as what this translation uses. I may recompile the script in a future release, but that won’t be until the translation’s almost done. Here’s a copy-paste of the explanation and instructions I made in the comments regarding this “bug”:

When you play Japanese games, you need to have your windows system locale set to Japanese. For Windows 7 and Vista, you can do so thusly:

Start > Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Region and Language. In the new window, under the “Administrative” tab, there’ll be a button to “Change system locale”; click that. In the new window that pops up, find “Japanese (Japan)” and select it, then hit “OK”. You may have to restart your computer afterwards.

Doing so will make your computer think you’re Japanese. Don’t worry – you’ll still be able to run and operate your computer in English as usual; the system locale is just how windows operates on the baser levels.

These crashes you experience are because windows doesn’t know what to make of the double-byte characters (hence why even the error pop-up window is in screwed up text). In Japanese system locale, windows knows to look for and interpret double-byte characters as well as single-byte characters (English only deals with single-byte characters).

Last edited:

Adlimori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So tried out the new patch and so far while it no longer crashes upon entering the gallery it does crash with a text pop up in some of the new scenes.

Crashes:All of Luna's , 3 scenes of Cless, 2 of Airi (some crash at the beginning, or near the end of the scene)

doesn't crash:Jill. Cless Scene 1.1,1.2 , Airi scene 1, 3 , Female Merc Scenes

This is using scene replay. Not sure if they work fine normally through the game, but i would assume not.

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So tried out the new patch and so far while it no longer crashes upon entering the gallery it does crash with a text pop up in some of the new scenes.

Crashes:All of Luna's , 3 scenes of Cless, 2 of Airi (some crash at the beginning, or near the end of the scene)

doesn't crash:Jill. Cless Scene 1.1,1.2 , Airi scene 1, 3 , Female Merc Scenes

This is using scene replay. Not sure if they work fine normally through the game, but i would assume not.
Thanks for reporting these; some character bytes got corrupted. I'll fix these ASAP; patch in a few hours.

EDIT: patch fix released; links updated.

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh an update coming end of August! I can't wait. Are you able to tell how much more is added. and how many cg's have been translated in the new update. Loved what I've played so far, the artstyle is so good!

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh an update coming end of August! I can't wait. Are you able to tell how much more is added. and how many cg's have been translated in the new update. Loved what I've played so far, the artstyle is so good!

Indeed :D.

There's about 10-14k raw extra lines added to the script with the append; most of it seems to be dialogue. I'm currently translating by game area; no append scenes have been translated yet. I'm focusing on getting the Dancing Minigame-related stuff and the Ashen Ruins finished for the upcoming release.

Areas I'm targeting afterwards is either the Arena or the next stage of the main storyline (the append adds content to both areas); they'll either be in the upcoming release or the one following it, depending on workflow. :)

rizo

Reputation score

With the next updating hopefully releasing tonight providing nothing crops up, I was wondering is the save from the previous version compatible with the Append version? Or will I have to start from the start again?

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With the next updating hopefully releasing tonight providing nothing crops up, I was wondering is the save from the previous version compatible with the Append version? Or will I have to start from the start again?
Yup - the append was intended to be an add-on patch; previous saves from older game versions should work fine with the appended version, provided that the save file itself isn't corrupted.

The patch is coming around tomorrow evening. Ashen Ruins is done alas, now just getting to finishing the dancing append tonight, and then testing tomorrow. Gonna take a lazy nap xD.

rizo

Reputation score

Yup - the append was intended to be an add-on patch; previous saves from older game versions should work fine with the appended version, provided that the save file itself isn't corrupted.

The patch is coming around tomorrow evening. Ashen Ruins is done alas, now just getting to finishing the dancing append tonight, and then testing tomorrow. Gonna take a lazy nap xD.
Oh that's nice to know, thanks for the update :) I look forward to tomorrow. When you say finishing the append dance, are you translating the new dance story AND h-scenes?

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh that's nice to know, thanks for the update :) I look forward to tomorrow. When you say finishing the append dance, are you translating the new dance story AND h-scenes?
This patch will include the translated dancing H scene and minigame (I've redid the text to read out less obnoxiously); I don't know about the "new dance story" you speak of though o_O... (I haven't played it yet, and didn't see it in the code).

But either way, I intend to have the entirety of Ishtar translated within 2 releases after this one. If that's something that has to be on my list, it'll get done. ;)

rizo

Reputation score

This patch will include the translated dancing H scene and minigame (I've redid the text to read out less obnoxiously); I don't know about the "new dance story" you speak of though o_O... (I haven't played it yet, and didn't see it in the code).

But either way, I intend to have the entirety of Ishtar translated within 2 releases after this one. If that's something that has to be on my list, it'll get done. ;)
Oh that's okay, I don't know about the new dance story either I saw the new screens and one of them looked like a dance costume so I just assumed there was a new story. Probably just me being silly LOL
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to tonight for the release :)

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Post-game there'll be a suspicious dude at Airi's in the evening and he offers you to do some kind of private show or something at night. If you accept you get to dance for a lot more money than usual and end up getting gangbanged on stage.

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Post-game there'll be a suspicious dude at Airi's in the evening and he offers you to do some kind of private show or something at night. If you accept you get to dance for a lot more money than usual and end up getting gangbanged on stage.
So THAT'S how you proc it... I'm expecting high infection levels are required ofc ;)... thanks!

p.s. I was stupid, forgot about Harleyquin's post from 2 weeks back. I deserve that downvote (*facepalm*>.>).

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

So THAT'S how you proc it... I'm expecting high infection levels are required ofc ;)... thanks!
Yea I think that's the one of the screenshots I saw then.
Do you think that will be translated with this patch today/evening, or that will need to be in a future update.

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yea I think that's the one of the screenshots I saw then.
Do you think that will be translated with this patch today/evening, or that will need to be in a future update.
Yup, it's done, and it procs correctly. (Phew xD)

I'm taking a small break then will get to testing the base game dancing minigame text to see if I broke anything. And then probably fap for a bit. O.O