What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

i guess il wait as well i just cannot find new stuff well and my time always ends insanely fast

so far i could find only the dancer girl at the bar / you on dancing strip job / on a dungeon last part there its an elevator with a new boss though i dunno if thats new in reality

and there its a new bad end v2 if you restart game and let time pass and girl being sold off

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you get cless to join your party then go talk to the third guy at the church you can enter a sequence of events. Can't seem to see the event cgs afterwards though, maybe it's bugged?

Also not sure how to beat cless' shadow when trying to escape, I keep getting frenzied and suiciding.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

I might have a solution to that, for the Cless scenes to trigger firstly go to the house and add her to your party then head to the church. Upon entering you will see a 3rd option has appeared, select that and you will enter a linear world after exploring enough you will encounter a shadow enemy. After casting 'smite' or 'holy bolt' or whatever its named the scenes will continue onward.

Also a tip for anyone using the translation patch with this new content, i highly recommend taking the 0.txt file and lua_system file out of the folder and putting them somewhere safe for now. Those are causing hiccups with the new content.

Last edited:

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you get cless to join your party then go talk to the third guy at the church you can enter a sequence of events. Can't seem to see the event cgs afterwards though, maybe it's bugged?

Also not sure how to beat cless' shadow when trying to escape, I keep getting frenzied and suiciding.
Cless needs to cast the debuff skill when the shadow transforms/buffs itself.

edit: All her event/CGs are unlocked after defeating the shadow.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scene guide for v2.0

I'm reserving this post for info on how to unlock the new scenes in the append disc. I'll fill in this post as I get more info and/or I get contributions from elsewhere.

Ex-mercenary slave scene: Accessible when Luna is disguised as a slave trader.

1. Load up a save during the disguise arc (I had a save just before fighting the captain, so I loaded that and went back up the stairs)

2. There will be a new red exclamation mark in the lower slave area. The slavers will talk about a former mercenary they acquired recently who is now on the top floor of the slave market.

3. Head to the top floor. The room on the top right has three exclamation marks facing north. The one in the middle is the target.

4. After watching the scene (you'll know you've got it because the mercenary Sideca has voiced lines), head back to the floor with the private rooms. One of them will be where the bandit gang has taken Sideca for a rape scene.

Ex-mercenary scene 2

1. This can only be viewed on Airi's route. After viewing the rape scene, let 1-3 days pass and then talk to the ex-mercenary again. Then follow her to the private room where she was raped previously.

2. Repeat the cycle giving each new event 1-3 days grace from the previous one. By the third scene the gallery should have unlocked the second of the two scenes.

3. Players can follow the mini storyline right to the end where the mercenary is bought by a merchant and taken away from the market.

Stripshow dance v2: Accessible in town. I'm getting the dialogue option with over 80 in lust.

1. After the burlesque theatre closes for business for the day, select the option for the shady man.

2. After the dialogue, choose to accept (2nd option).

3. They'll tell you to think it over. When the day ends there'll be an option to go to the underground stripshow theatre. Choose the first one to head there.

4. The same pattern for the daytime stripshow theatre will take place. The night-time show has a longer duration and earns much more per performance (Get the commands right during the show and earn upwards of 200,000). When the audience asks for an encore, you'll have no choice but to oblige them.

5. Despite the scene, her corruption level only goes up by 1% at the end. Worthwhile doing if she's in desperate need for cash.

Airi scene - Jeweller

1. Have Airi in the party and head to the pub in the daytime.

2. Talk to the drunk jeweller and Airi will solve the problems of the bartender and the jeweller.

Airi scenes - the other succubus hunter

1. Have Airi in party, head for the sealed ruins where the final boss of the main story was fought.

2. Head to the end, fill out the map and pick up the mana crystal. Before interacting with the door, make sure inventory is fully stocked with healing items and bombs.

3. After the scene with sack man (the game-over hint giver from the first game), players have 5 turns to beat him or it's game over.

4. Sack man has tons of physical and magic defence, however there are some items in the game which allow attacks to deal a fixed amount of damage ignoring defence and resistance. Abuse them to get his health to zero. Turn counts down from 5 to 1 and most of the damage will come from Luna's chain attacks and Airi's dancing dagger. Sack man is immune to status debuffs. Players will have noticed Airi gains a new weapon slot in the append, they won't have to wait long to fill it if they analyse the sack man right at the beginning.

5. Sack man's second form is more straightforward albeit more dangerous. His beam ability unleashes a powerful attack on both Airi and Luna so defending or raising magic resistance beforehand should ensure both survive. He shares some attacks with the fortune teller in the EX dungeon so clear drops will be required if players decide to forego equipping Airi with the status immunity accessories. There is no time limit to defeating his second form, so grind him out. Not much point losing to this form on purpose since the H-scene with Airi is the same as the first form.

6. After the third and final Airi scene and a short interval involving quite a bit of backstory conversation, players should find Airi's last two scenes in the gallery unlocked.

Cless scenes:

1. Have Cless in the party.

2. Go to the church and talk to the dealer in antiquities. Accept his request.

3. When players finally regain control of Cless, keep walking straight ahead until you reach a door. After that move forward a bit more until you reach a crossroads (i.e. you can turn right and still see a passageway). Head that way and go through the door.

4. Explore the area. There'll be a heal circle nearby which players should use if Cless isn't at 100%. Eventually Cless will reach an area and view a scene from the base game.

5. Once the scene is done, she'll be back in the initial void. Explore some more until a door is reached warping Cless to another dungeon.

6. Explore some more to view another scene from the base game.

7. Back to the void. Head through to the doors until the end to view another scene.

8. The enemy is completely immune to physical attacks, which isn't a problem for Cless.

9. Win the battle and there will be an extended period of scenes. When players finally regain control, they will be presented with the town map and various places to visit. There is also a sanity metre. If that hits zero, it's an extended period of scenes with Cless losing her sanity and becoming the slut miko the mirror is aiming towards. Heading to the slave market and its back alley is also a game over. As her sanity decreases, Cless will get involved with more and more people on a sexual basis. Simply wandering around town should do the trick. Places which trigger scenes when Cless's sanity is low are determined by the locations Cless first visits before the full map is opened up, there are a few miscellaneous groping scenes and one game-over one if she visits the wrong location.

10. To escape the mental wonderland, Cless needs to find and destroy the various mirrors acting as magical barriers. These are scattered throughout the city, they will appears after Cless has wandered around town enough times. Players need to select the first option when a mirror appears to engage in combat with it. Mirrors reflect all magic attacks so smash them up with a mace. The Iron-maiden + Bloody mace buff makes very short work of the mirror at the expense of MP.

11. Break three mirrors and then head back to the church. The shadow players fought before now has a name and needs to be defeated. Be sure to have "quick-change" as the special ability.

12. Losing is surprisingly easy since the shadow will first disarm Cless of her accessories. It will then erect a "pain backer" which reflects damage and then make Cless go berserk (impulse of rage) which will lead to her killing herself.

13. Re-equip an accessory which blocks berserk. When the shadow traces an image of Cless, dispel it to remove the damage reflector.

14. If the shadow uses the self-destructive impulse to debuff Cless, Cless can target herself with dispel to remove its effects. It's not really necessary though if Cless is at least level 23.

15. Win the fight and all of the scenes viewed during Cless's trip to wonderland should be unlocked in the gallery.

Jill scene:

1. Easy to trigger. After making it to the town in the main storyline, let the days pass by without doing anything worthwhile towards searching for Jill. The ver. 2 scene of Jill being mind-broken will play shortly before the game-over message.

Colosseum scenes v2.

1. There are new enemies in the colosseum to challenge, two of them have new scenes.

2. All of the challengers are labelled ???. Challenge the first one.

3. The puppet master gives a short spiel introducing himself. Needless to say he's one of the two opponents giving a scene.

4. In battle, he will summon two puppets to protect him. These puppets are insanely resistant to all damage and they act as a physical shield whilst occasionally hitting Luna for single-digit damage while the puppeteer will use very low damage attacks against Luna. However if the fight progresses too long, he will taunt Luna as she has no idea what he has in store for her.

5 Once enough time has passed, the puppet master will reveal his true prowess. Having hijacked Luna's nervous system, he proceeds to have his way with her.

6. Unless Luna does a specific action during the window she is given, she won't be able to stop him from making her strip all of her clothing off before he rapes her in full view of the audience.

7. After the scene, Luna will be back in the colosseum. Players interested in taking revenge can read the following info below.

8. Since the puppets cover the master for any damage targeted directly at him, the only way to actually hurt him is via mass attacks. Luna has two of these in her armoury, one of which should have been massively powered up after completing the EX dungeon.

9. If the puppet master tries to handle Luna like a puppet, note that the puppeteer reveals the method in which he controls Luna's nervous system via the string. Luna does have an attack with the same element which is the key to countering the wires.

10. Once players have figured out the puppet master's tricks, finishing him off with his lowly 2000HP won't be difficult.

11. Unlike the opponents in the standard game, the new colosseum contestants can be challenged in any order players choose. After unlocking the scene with the wire user, challenge ??? with the reward of 25000. The beast-tamer will give Luna the first move before the big beast finishes off Luna in 1-hit. Players who want to take revenge against the beast master should remember that it won't attack until Luna does, so Luna has plenty of time to prepare to unleash a barrage of attacks at the highest possible strength. Although the beast has amazing attack power, there are at least two ways of returning to action after being knocked out at 0 HP. An alternative method of winning is to rely on the last of the chain attacks to deal the required damage in a single blow, which involves a counter-intuitive series of actions and a specific special ability but is effective in its results.

Last edited:

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is my gallery data of what I've unlocked so far for the Lilitales append disc. I'm still missing 2 scenes with Airi and 1 scene marked under "other"

Copy the Nscrllog.dat in the zipfile over the existing Nscrllog.dat file in the "savedata" folder.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also a tip for anyone using the translation patch with this new content, i highly recommend taking the 0.txt file and lua_system file out of the folder and putting them somewhere safe for now. Those are causing hiccups with the new content.
As soon as I apply the translation patch on the new game, it get downgraded to version 1.02 (from 2.00).
I'm clearly doing something wrong, but I don't understand what :confused:

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How to install the update? I tried to overwrite it but i couldnt play the game

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is my gallery data of what I've unlocked so far for the Lilitales append disc. I'm still missing 2 scenes with Airi and 1 scene marked under "other"

Copy the Nscrllog.dat in the zipfile over the existing Nscrllog.dat file in the "savedata" folder.

Hope this helps!
If Airi is in the party, there is a boss fight (hooded "sack" monster) at the final dungeon room where the final boss was at (post-game). Don't know how to defeat him yet, but my guess is that the two other Airi scenes are there if the boss is defeated.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just to mention - there a full gallery unlock for the append disc (no save) on Etigoya mega save page.
There is a full save for the game end on his old save thread on hongfire.

(see his signature for both link).

game number : RJ137150
append disc number : RJ182101

enjoy

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The extra scenes are great, but for me the best part of the append disc is the ability to play the whole soundtrack through the gallery. Some of the boss themes and the new Cless-centred themes are great for background listening.

I'll update the scene guide with info I picked up from Hima as they've figured out all of the new scenes and how to trigger them. Anyone who hasn't ignored my posts is free to use it for reference.

Last edited:

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hope this helps!
Just to mention - there a full gallery unlock for the append disc (no save) on Etigoya mega save page.
There is a full save for the game end on his old save thread on hongfire.

(see his signature for both link).

game number : RJ137150
append disc number : RJ182101

enjoy
Thanks Bryanis!

I can confirm that the full gallery unlock does work. Just like my earlier post, copy the "Nscrllog.dat" file over the existing one in your savedata folder.

I have attached the complete .dat file

Attachments

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a cheat table for this game? found one on hongfire but link was Down.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Finally got the right combination of kit to defeat Airi. Just as well she has no way of healing herself or it would really have been impossible to beat her. Level 23 is enough to beat all but one of the new colosseum entries.

Now to figure out a strategy to beat an angry 9999 HP black dragon.

Black dragon's initial mode is survivable with the right items , but his angry mode is something else. The big spear attack and multiple claw strikes do far too much damage to be defended against. I'm still trying to find the right combination of items against those attacks, might be time to look up the creator's blog to see if the other players there have figured something out.

After significant testing, I've come to the conclusion that character level is the only solution against the angry mode. The big spear attack does about 500-600 damage on strike while the multi-hit claw attacks do a bit more but each strike can be avoided. When the dragon is angry, putting on the multi-buff support item, the two luck increasing items and using the lucky coin makes it more likely for the evasion buff to trigger but the attacks still hurt. It's probably a matter of healing up with items and then waiting until the dragon calms down again before switching out the equipment for its "regular" attack pattern.

Bombs might work on an old save but as soon as players clear the EX dungeon again for XP the bombs stop working. I'm not feeling inclined to grind up to 999HP and max MP so will give the dragon a miss unless someone has a full-proof way of turning off the dragon's angry mode (the EX dungeon crystal that worked on Claes and the chained gladiator doesn't work on the dragon).

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

Got a problem: starting new game for the first time and game loses focus every time I skip the text.

What am I doing wrong?

I really want to play this but I can't with this annoying bug.

Edit: WTF

This exe: 不具合が見られた場合はこちらもお試しください(nscripter最新版)

is working just fine unlike the english wrapped one.

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Got a problem: starting new game for the first time and game loses focus every time I skip the text.

What am I doing wrong?

I really want to play this but I can't with this annoying bug.

Edit: WTF

This exe: 不具合が見られた場合はこちらもお試しください(nscripter最新版)

is working just fine unlike the english wrapped one.

Yup, seems to be another Windows 10 problem.

For such reasons, I'm still using Windows 7, which is what the translation build is based on. I don't intend to give full support to Windows 8 or 10 operating systems, because the "•" symbol, which the translations use to act as invisible spaces for Windows 7, show up anyways in Windows 10 and ergo defeating their purpose (don't know about Windows 8).

I'm assuming the issue triggers when holding the "Ctrl" key. Try using the "Skip" function at the top of the game window instead (between "Screen Mode" and "System"). If that doesn't work, try the file I attached - it uses SHIFT to skip instead of Ctrl, but it's a bit slower. Let me know if that works for you (preferably in the translation thread).

Otherwise, I'm sure you can still play the game by tediously clicking away, spamming Enter or Space (or both, if spamming one isn't fast enough), or slowly mouse-scrolling through the text if you have carpal tunnel syndrome, though I do apologize for the inconvenience. All I can suggest beyond that is to see if you can run Windows 10 in Windows 7 or XP compatibility mode, and/or try running in Admin mode, or try virtual machines (a bit overkill, but just putting the idea out there >.<).

For others with the same problem, please post in the translation thread, as the issue isn't related to the base game. If I see enough Windows 8 or 10 users having this problem, I'll see if I can request help from more capable hands on fixing/hacking the new .exe.

EDIT: (reply to post below, saving threadspace)
Why apologize? Your file just fixed it completely in one go!

Wow

Thanks a million, boss!
Phew, nice - I think I might stick to having the translations use SHIFT for skipping from now on then. Slower skipping for better compatibility is a sacrifice I'm willing to make. xD

Thanks for the feedback!

Attachments

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

Why apologize? Your file just fixed it completely in one go!

Wow

Thanks a million, boss!

Heck, you should totally email the dev about this. He might need it.

Last edited:

Nearlicious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me ?
I have no idea how to finish this dungeon (Ashen Ruins) xD
should I use an Item or something ? xD
I already pay the guy in the bar to find princess xD
#SFMBE

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you made it to the point where the party splits up and you have to reunite Luna with Cless and the professor?

The bit about the pillars which you weren't sure about only matters when all three have been reunited and they assemble at the blocked area wondering what to do. That's when players have to move to the right area and then cast the lightning spell to get the lift to operate.
Same question gets asked quite often, so have you tried the above?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a side note, the chat on the hima website has finally provided the answer to beating the black dragon. Unfortunately I'm probably still too low on agility and HP to pull off the advised strategies but at least I know what's the outcome from finishing the colosseum.